ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Contract letter and application form

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Aliabbas12330
Newly Registered

Contract letter and application form

Post by Aliabbas12330 » Mon May 18, 2015 3:46 pm

Hello everyone
I am sending application for tier 2 myself. I want to know do I need to submit application online? I am currently in UK. Where can I get form from? Do I need to make the payment online?

My 2nd question is Contract letter is requirement or necessary to send with application? Or COS will be enough?

Thanks in advance

manci
Respected Guru

Re: Contract letter and application form

Post by manci » Mon May 18, 2015 4:51 pm

Aliabbas12330 wrote:Hello everyone
I am sending application for tier 2 myself. I want to know do I need to submit application online? I am currently in UK. Where can I get form from? Do I need to make the payment online?
you have to apply online unless using the premium service in which case the application form is:
https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/s ... _04_15.pdf

My 2nd question is Contract letter is requirement or necessary to send with application? Or COS will be enough?
CoS number is sufficient

Thanks in advance

Aliabbas12330
Newly Registered

Post by Aliabbas12330 » Wed May 20, 2015 11:29 am

Thanks manci for your reply

I have an ongoing appeal with UT. I am thinking to withdraw it. Just want to know after withdrawing My 28 days Will after receving confirmation of withdrawal from court? Or when I send them withdrawal letter? And then I have to submit my application online?

Secondly if I will get decision from home office of my tier 2 fresh application after 28 days (suppose after 45 days) than those extra days will effect my long residency?

Thanks

naviad13
Newly Registered

Post by naviad13 » Wed May 20, 2015 12:22 pm

It will not affect ur long residency