ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse Visa (Waiting Time)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mutibali

Spouse Visa (Waiting Time)

Post by mutibali » Mon May 18, 2015 7:00 pm

Hello guys. I'm new to this forum so i apologise if i've posted this in the wrong section.

Basically I'm waiting on UKVI to get back to me regarding my wifes visa application. It's going to have been 10 weeks this Thursday since submitted biometric at Mirpur.

After contacting them, I received an email from them today saying "'Pre assessment completed - Under process for further enquiries – checks'". What does this actually mean? Any how long before i should expect an answer?

Any information would be grateful.

Thanks

Immigbird
Newly Registered

Re: Spouse Visa (Waiting Time)

Post by Immigbird » Tue May 19, 2015 12:14 am

Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but could u please tell me how did you contact them to get this status?

How did you contact them ? i would be grateful if you give a step-by-step answer . It would be great if I could get an update about my application.

Thank you very much ,
I hope you find an answer to your question

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue May 19, 2015 10:59 am

Here's a link to the official statistics on settlement visa applications submitted in Mirpur
https://visa-processingtimes.homeoffice ... settlement
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Tue May 19, 2015 8:11 pm

Immigbird wrote:Sorry I don't know the answer to your question, but could u please tell me how did you contact them to get this status?

How did you contact them ? i would be grateful if you give a step-by-step answer . It would be great if I could get an update about my application.

Thank you very much ,
I hope you find an answer to your question
Use this link to contact them

https://ukvi-international.faq-help.com

Immigbird
Newly Registered

Post by Immigbird » Wed May 20, 2015 1:07 am

Thank you mutibali and casa for your replies.