ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

OCI Status Enquiry Online tool

Please post country topics not listed elsewhere.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

orange01

OCI Status Enquiry Online tool

Post by orange01 » Tue May 19, 2015 3:50 pm

Guys, I have recently submitted OCI card application at VFS, to be precise application was submitted on 15th May. Since then I have been checking the online status to see if my application has been sent to HCI London but I am unable to retrieve any information using online OCI status enquiry form.

I am entering my British passport number followed by file number GBRLXXXXXXXX but I am not getting any information back.

I am not sure if it takes a while for the information to appear on the tracker or is it just my application not retrieving any info.

Can someone please tell me how long it takes for this informationt to get updated on the online tracker..

Thanks

Manka10

Re: OCI Status Enquiry Online tool

Post by Manka10 » Tue May 19, 2015 11:48 pm

Put GBRLXXXX in the online registration number field
Manka

orange01

Re: OCI Status Enquiry Online tool

Post by orange01 » Wed May 20, 2015 8:49 am

Thanks Manka, I tried all possible combinations until yesterday and nothing worked. I have tried this morning and information is now showing on the online tracker. It took a little while to update.