ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

NCS Forgot to Include Crucial Evidence

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

gumfree7

NCS Forgot to Include Crucial Evidence

Post by gumfree7 » Wed May 20, 2015 5:51 pm

Hello,

I used Nationality Checking Service to send off my application. They scanned all of my documents and sent it off with the original Life in The UK Test and the English Language Qualification. However, I used my driver's license as ID when I did my Life in the UK Test. The woman at NCS said she doesn't need my drivers license, and didn't scan it. :shock:

I'm kind of paranoid now, will my application get rejected based on this? Or would HO just send me a letter requesting for my drivers license? :?

Cheers :mrgreen:

Casa
United Kingdom

Re: NCS Forgot to Include Crucial Evidence

Post by Casa » Wed May 20, 2015 6:20 pm

They shouldn't need it as they have your Life in the UK pass on record.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

gumfree7

Post by gumfree7 » Wed May 20, 2015 6:36 pm

Casa wrote:They shouldn't need it as they have your Life in the UK pass on record.
Thanks for the swift reply!! :mrgreen:

So should they notice it and need it, will they just write to me and ask for it? Because I'm freaking out right now that my application may be rejected because of one little hick up. :x

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed May 20, 2015 7:15 pm

They would write to you, but it won't be needed.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.