ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

hsmp INTIAL APPROVAL

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

owais5
Newly Registered

hsmp INTIAL APPROVAL

Post by owais5 » Wed Oct 10, 2007 9:26 pm

Hi dear HSMP applicants,

I just called Home office today and being Wary of the ongoing postal strike thought to inquire about my application.

I posted my application on 03.10.07
My application was recieved 04.10.07
Payment was debited from my account on 06.10.07
My decision was probably made on 09.10.07
Documents despatched on 10.10.07

My application was incountry application and would like to pass on my heartiest thanks to everyone in this forum whose valuable suggestions have really been helpful. I had claimed 75 points

MAsters MBA degree from UK 35 points
Evidence provided orginal degree, academic transrcipt, uni letter of confirmation of degree
Past earnings £20000 points 15
Evidence provided P60 form which part covered claimed period
supporting evidence included bank statements (high lighted entries of net salaries credit into ROyal bank of scotland). Employment letter stating gross income claimed. Salay slips were in plain A4 size paper with company stamp and signature of HR Payroll officer.
Age 24 points 20
Orginal birth certificate in Urdu Language
Translation of UK registered translation company which notarised it as well. Cost me 188 £
UK experience 5 points
As supporting evidence i also submitted in my notarised copies of passport from a UK notary.

All sections had covering letter attached, format taken from the forum

If your case is geniune dont worry it should be fine i had an initial refusal first as well just because my salary slips were not signed and stamped. My philospphly would be to include as much evidence which may help so that you also stand a strong chance in appeal just incase if its gets refused in the first instance. Please ensure all of you give enough time to application making sure not only to include mandatory evidence but also exceptional evidence furthering proving the geninuiness of your application. Hope this all helps and I wish everyone luck with their applications

mmogbolu
Newly Registered

P60/TAX RETURNS---UNAVAILABILITY OF WAGE SLIPS

Post by mmogbolu » Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:26 pm

CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR APPROVAL.

Please i need u to share some thoughts of concern i as apply for the second time on HSMP.

Got rejected first time because i was unable to produce my wage slips from company and there was no supporting evidence.(my company does not issue wage slips and has never issued me wage slips).What evidence can i produce.

Also my tax returns does not cover the period claimed.do i need to state this in the exceptional consideration box and whats evidence can i show for not providing for full period or will they understand as in your own case.

Thanx a lot for you expert answers.

Regards.

magsi23
Member of Standing

Post by magsi23 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:15 am

congratulations
Magsi