ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR due in June (via Tier 1 General) - Query

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rukmesh
United Kingdom

ILR due in June (via Tier 1 General) - Query

Post by rukmesh » Fri May 22, 2015 11:20 am

Hi Seniors,

I have one question .. I am going to apply for my ILR on 29th of June. The previous earning period I am going to show is April-2014 to March-2015. (This comes in the consecutive 12 months from the last 15 months before the date of application). Is it right ?

Now, the situation is that since last 4 years, I was a permanent employee and have a employement history of all the years from HMRC plus all papers and everything. I was made redundant in Feb-2015 and started doing contracting through my own limited company from mid March. I did not transfer/withdraw any money from my business bank a/c to personal a/c till April. So, upto March 31st, there was no money that came from the business a/c.

Can I ignore my contracting income and just show income from permanent employment ? I am getting enough points from those 11 months to meet the criteria. I plan to take the contract papers as a backup but want to keep my application simple.

Seniors/friends, please advise

rukmesh
United Kingdom

Re: ILR due in June (via Tier 1 General) - Query

Post by rukmesh » Fri May 22, 2015 1:58 pm

Can no one respond ? :cry:

rukmesh
United Kingdom

Post by rukmesh » Fri May 22, 2015 2:37 pm

Can the moderator please remove my posts. I feel no one is interested in responding .. is the question too boring ? :D :D

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Fri May 22, 2015 3:19 pm

We do provide advice for free. We also do work and have families.

When someone is available and online who can answer your question, since your 1st post 4 hours ago, I am sure you will get a response.

If you need an immediate answer, there are many OISC advisors who can help you at a fee.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

rukmesh
United Kingdom

Post by rukmesh » Fri May 22, 2015 3:24 pm

:D :D

I will wait for an answer.. just got a little impatient.. apologies ..

rukmesh
United Kingdom

Post by rukmesh » Sun May 24, 2015 11:59 am

Seniors/Moderators,

Please delete my query/post as I have got answers anyways.. :D

Thanks

secret.simon

Post by secret.simon » Sun May 24, 2015 5:39 pm

The idea of the forum is that we contribute ideas and answers to help out people in similar circumstances.

So, as you say that you have got the answer to the question posed, can you post your answer for the future reference of others with the same or similar question?

rukmesh
United Kingdom

Post by rukmesh » Sun May 24, 2015 5:55 pm

Simon,

It is indeed a good forum but on 2-3 ocassions, I have been disappointed as no one has answered me.

However, the answer that I have got is that, I will claim points for earnings from my permanent employment and I will take the self employment papers as backup (just in case).

For earnings, I can claim 12 consecutive months (out of last 15 months) so April-2014-Feb-2015 is covered in that. As far as March-2015 goes, I did not take any salary from my company (no salary/dividend from business to personal a/c in march-2015).

Hope it should be fine .. :-)