ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR Query

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Omaricious

FLR Query

Post by Omaricious » Thu Jul 17, 2014 11:28 am

Hello everyone,

I have a question that is disturbing me these days, basically my spouse visa expires on June 2015, my sponsor's has a fixed term employment contract that ends by the same date my visa expires (June 2015).

what is the best time to apply for FLR before my visa expiry? Would I have the possibility to apply 2 months before?

My other question is would my sponsor's fixed term contract affect my application? as she would be out of work by June 2015.

Thank you.

Rayking

Re: FLR Query

Post by Rayking » Thu Jul 17, 2014 3:04 pm

Hope more experienced members can chip in but it will be advisable to get a job before then,on the other hand I think you can apply 28 days before then,you can then make it same day application if it's straightforward and he will still be working, I don't know if that makes sense to you though?

Omaricious

Re: FLR Query

Post by Omaricious » Sun May 24, 2015 8:05 pm

So if her contract is expiring on 1st July 2016, and the visa expires on 16 June 2016.

Does it work if we apply on 14th May 2016?