ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help Me Please Urgently

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Obie
Ireland

Re: Help Me Please Urgently

Post by Obie » Sun May 24, 2015 10:20 pm

I do agree Casa. I am mindful of the OP, but there is this reaction that Wanderer tends to get from me.

I will get back on topic.
Smooth seas do not make skilful sailors

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Sun May 24, 2015 10:26 pm

Appreciated Obie. Wanderer's made a valid suggestion about having a separate discussion thread. I'll post the link in the Mods forum to get a census of opinion. There's likely to be much to discuss once the Queen's Speech has been heard on the 27th.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

hellonewhere

Post by hellonewhere » Sun May 24, 2015 10:31 pm

Also, OP, should you pay for the NHS surcharges yourself and in case the Secretary of State is minded to maintain a negative decision on your application, I think the NHS surcharges are refunded back to you.

I read this somewhere, so please don't just take my word for it as I can't find the document. Please do your own research, or perhaps someone who knows about this can post the link.

Good luck.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon May 25, 2015 1:16 am

Wanderer wrote:That's insurance tho, aside from any politico-social bias, £200 a year is fair for a new entrant, it's nothing and as I said, I paid far more even within the EU (well CH) for health insurance.
Expect increases.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Mon May 25, 2015 10:31 am

hellonewhere wrote:Also, OP, should you pay for the NHS surcharges yourself and in case the Secretary of State is minded to maintain a negative decision on your application, I think the NHS surcharges are refunded back to you.

I read this somewhere, so please don't just take my word for it as I can't find the document. Please do your own research, or perhaps someone who knows about this can post the link.

Good luck.
Saw your message thank you.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:03 pm

Does anyone know when HO takes payment from account.I have submitted an application flr fp, since last week but bank statement still shows payment not taken up till up.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:28 am

Agali wrote:Does anyone know when HO takes payment from account.I have submitted an application flr fp, since last week but bank statement still shows payment not taken up till up.
Anyone..

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Sat Jun 13, 2015 12:17 pm

Hello guys,so i got a reply from HO concerning our application and i was wondering if you could help me shed some light on the issues raised by HO.

1)You must send all the documents specified as mandoratory in the application form and/or related guidance notes.In this case,you

have failed to provide your and the dependants (Passport).

2)HO is asking questions relating to the dependants(children whom were all born here)to fill out the section 4 of the flr fp

form.Questions like did you enter the UK legally....when did you enter the Uk....in what category were you given permission to enter

the UK.

3)Source of income table on Section 5 of the flr fp form,as we are not entitiled to work yet our income is from friends,family and

church members but there's no proof to show for this.Biometrics has also been sent along with the docs to be done in 15 days.

Now none of us have a passports,i have already filled out that part in the form don't know why HO asking again and i don't know how

to fill out my questions 2 and 3.If you could point me in the right direction,i will be glad.

I have 10 business days to return the docs back,thank you.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Sun Jun 14, 2015 11:58 am

Agali wrote:Hello guys,so i got a reply from HO concerning our application and i was wondering if you could help me shed some light on the issues raised by HO.

1)You must send all the documents specified as mandoratory in the application form and/or related guidance notes.In this case,you

2)HO is asking questions relating to the dependants(children whom were all born here)to fill out the section 4 of the flr fp

form.Questions like did you enter the UK legally....when did you enter the Uk....in what category were you given permission to enter

the UK.

3)Source of income table on Section 5 of the flr fp form,as we are not entitiled to work yet our income is from friends,family and

church members but there's no proof to show for this.Biometrics has also been sent along with the docs to be done in 15 days.

Now none of us have a passports,i have already filled out that part in the form don't know why HO asking again and i don't know how

to fill out my questions 2 and 3.If you could point me in the right direction,i will be glad.

Any moderator or member please advice,thanks. :?

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:50 am

Agali wrote:
Agali wrote:Hello guys,so i got a reply from HO concerning our application and i was wondering if you could help me shed some light on the issues raised by HO.

the UK.

Any moderator or member please advice,thanks. :?
7 more days to go,any chance of help pls render it now.

will001
Newly Registered

Post by will001 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 1:48 pm

You must send what you have,in the absence of say passports or pay slips,then a covering letter can be attached.letter from the people or religious or charity organisation helping your family.
its not a tick the box approach,if you do not have the mandatory documents it would be invalid.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Tue Jun 16, 2015 11:51 am

will001 wrote:You must send what you have,in the absence of say passports or pay slips,then a covering letter can be attached.letter from the people or religious or charity organisation helping your family.
its not a tick the box approach,if you do not have the mandatory documents it would be invalid.

Thank you.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Wed Jun 17, 2015 4:20 pm

Still waiting for a senior member or moderator to pls advice,any chance of Amber,Obie,Cassa etc..to shed more light on this dark tunnel that i have been stuck.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Thu Mar 10, 2016 5:48 pm

Agali wrote:Still waiting for a senior member or moderator to pls advice,any chance of Amber,Obie,Cassa etc..to shed more light on this dark tunnel that i have been stuck.
It's been a tough journey but am grateful to God so far,my wife and children have been granted 30months ltr and am thankful to all the people who helped me with suggestions and encouragements.Thank you all, am only the last person standing.Thank you good people on this great booard.

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Post by CR001 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 8:03 pm

Agali wrote:
Agali wrote:Still waiting for a senior member or moderator to pls advice,any chance of Amber,Obie,Cassa etc..to shed more light on this dark tunnel that i have been stuck.
It's been a tough journey but am grateful to God so far,my wife and children have been granted 30months ltr and am thankful to all the people who helped me with suggestions and encouragements.Thank you all, am only the last person standing.Thank you good people on this great booard.
Congratulations, very pleased for you. Thank you for updating us.
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.

Agali
Newly Registered

Post by Agali » Thu Sep 22, 2016 8:43 pm

Hello good members of this great forum,i am in need of an advice on my next point of action.If i may refresh your memory my partner and three children where given 2.5yrs leave in march 2016,my eldest is 8yrs the younger one 5yrs and the youngest one 1yr old respectively now.I put in an application for them excluding myself on the advice of my lawyer and some few members on here.

Now my question is this,am planning to put in an application for myself to H.O but don't know how to go about it eg.which forms should i use or steps to take.So i need some advice Casa,Obie,CR001 where are thou :) :) ,thank you.

Saikat
Newly Registered

Post by Saikat » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:54 pm

Dear members, I would like to get yours valuable advice please.
my short immigration history is here:
2005 to 2012 –Student visa
Nov’2012 applied Tier 1 entrepreneur visa
refused in June 2013

FTT allowed appeal in January 2014
UTT allowed appeal in March 2014 – decision was ‘’reconsideration and remit to the Home Office’’.

Waiting for Home office decision by this time I applied SET(LR) on the basis of 10 years long residency in March 2015.
My lawyer applied SET(LR) in March 2015 without variation.He said appeal allowed that's why we do not need to do any variation.

HO refused SET (LR) in March 2016 with certification and out country right of appeal. Due to made deception in previous bank statement, previous tier 1, 322(2).
But my appeal was allowed in March 2014 with this bank statement and HO did not make any verification on that time.After 5 years time they verified. On that time it was fixed deposit account and now it has been converted in premium account.

After refuse SET (LR) in March 2016 made per-action protocol, JR submission. In May 2016 SSHD withdraw my certification and gave in country right of appeal. My previous ECS was positive and was valid until June 2016.

My question is: If HO withdraw the certification and gave me in country right of appeal am I be able to get continuation of my 3(c) leave and work right back.Before refusal I had 20 hours work right per week.