ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLRO time scale

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sultyville
Newly Registered

FLRO time scale

Post by sultyville » Thu May 21, 2015 6:34 pm

Hey guys

I applied for discretionary leave July 2014.
Bio-metrics requested September 2014
receipt acknowledged September 2014
Further information requested March 2015 (request further evidence if I am still in the life of my child and play an active role in her upbringing. Similar request was sent to the mother of my child too)
receipt acknowledged March 2015
Still waiting on Home office decision

Brief immigration history

I came here as a student and swapped to spouse of a UK citizen. Marriage dissolved within the two years and I applied for indefinite on the basis of domestic violence but was refused as 'one slap from my spouse is not enough reason for marriage dissolution' a quote from the immigration judge then

I already formed a new relationship with a German citizen and we have a child together. Applied for a residence permit which was initially refused but allowed at appeal in January 2012. The home office did not issue a residence card at all though they didn't lodge an appeal

I tried to regularize my mother's stay in England by submitting an application for her as my dependent but on the 19th of May 2013, 8 ukba enforcing officers visited my property to detain my mother. They were intimidating and one even called me a effing little p***k and c**t. I flipped and got into a fight with them which led to one being injured and I was tried at the magistrate court and sentenced to 8 weeks in prison.

My residence card which was allowed on appeal in January 2012 but not issued physically by the home office was then revoked in September 2013. The stress I had been through also led to an unstable relationship with the mother of my child. I appealed the decision to revoke the residence card but when my appeal was held I told the court the nature of the relationship I have with the mother of my child and the appeal was not allowed.

I then submitted a new application for discretionary leave in July 2014 and I am still waiting

sultyville
Newly Registered

Re: FLRO time scale decision received today

Post by sultyville » Fri May 22, 2015 6:47 pm

I applied for discretionary leave July 2014.
Bio-metrics requested September 2014
receipt acknowledged September 2014
Further information requested March 2015 (request further evidence if I am still in the life of my child and play an active role in her upbringing. Similar request was sent to the mother of my child too)
receipt acknowledged March 2015
Still waiting on Home office decision
Decision received. 30 months 22.05.2015

I called the reporting centre where i report every two weeks to tell them I could not come today telling them that as a result of the working restriction I have been made a destitute. The case worker insisted I came in that he has some letters to give me. He had decided my application since the 6th of May but finally gave me today.

I am really glad. I hope this can help some people. Feel free to post your questions.

ade2014
Newly Registered

Re: FLRO time scale

Post by ade2014 » Fri May 22, 2015 8:41 pm

Congratulations sultyville please am almost the same situation home office request for my son document that he his been here for at least for seven years since January 2015 up till now I have not heard anything from them, my problem now is i don't even know if were i always do my report solihull weather they submit the document to my case worker or not don't know why take too long to make a decision almost 4 months now am tired of waiting, so please tell me how did you send what they request for did submit it yourself or take it to where you do your reporting

sultyville
Newly Registered

Post by sultyville » Sat May 23, 2015 8:51 am

Hi bro

When they ask for additional documents, they specifically told me to return it for the attention of a particular person. That person is usually the one dealing with ur application, and the person in my instance works at the reporting centre I was going to.

I managed to get his number cos I asked after a few weeks if the additional documents as been received, to which they called him and ask. I then called him later personally and told him of my frustration and how I have been made a destitute by the home office... So it's worth asking for your case worker. They are normally reluctant to give information.

ade2014
Newly Registered

Post by ade2014 » Mon May 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Thanks sultyville I will do that when next i go for report and i hope to meet good person that day thanks once again