ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

rajib4u

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by rajib4u » Tue May 26, 2015 12:09 pm

belegurth wrote:Hi all, I found a really cheap ticket to have a week trip to my home country (and i really need one feeling so homesick these days), I secured the same price for 12 days which will expire on 6th June so have to buy the actual tickets by that day. Do you guys think that I will be able to get my RC till then (applied on 28 Jan) ? Or if not my travel date will be 8th July do you think I should risk my money and buy the tickets and wait until beginning of the July ? I know that it is a bit silly question to ask but just wanted to get some opinions..

Hi belegruth I have applied just after 7 days of urs.. could you please let me know when you receive yours that would be so appropriated thanks

Adik

Post by Adik » Tue May 26, 2015 1:07 pm

belegurth wrote:Hi all, I found a really cheap ticket to have a week trip to my home country (and i really need one feeling so homesick these days), I secured the same price for 12 days which will expire on 6th June so have to buy the actual tickets by that day. Do you guys think that I will be able to get my RC till then (applied on 28 Jan) ? Or if not my travel date will be 8th July do you think I should risk my money and buy the tickets and wait until beginning of the July ? I know that it is a bit silly question to ask but just wanted to get some opinions..
Hi belegruth mine is nxt day from urs applied 29th.hopefully we will gt first week of June. Usually they send near of 4 month bt in some cases they take few extra days..
Hopefully u will gt in first week of June
Good luck

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Tue May 26, 2015 1:33 pm

Hi Any updates from October, November applications? Sebi125, vinb5, sheik728????

Czdude
Newly Registered

Post by Czdude » Tue May 26, 2015 2:07 pm

Submitted EEA1 and EEA2 17 March, acknowledgement 19 March, COA 24 March

No RC under EEA2 or EEA1 yet; the EEA1 is nearly 70 days past due based on UK/EU law of the registration certificate to be issued "immediately".

c_eire
Newly Registered

Post by c_eire » Tue May 26, 2015 3:07 pm

Hi all,

Will share story so far.
Australian national, on tier 5 2 year working visa (Expired 27/03). Partner is Irish and we are Unmarried.
Applied 15 January
COA (With NO Right to Work) Received - due to not being married, more investigation required to verify relationship etc.

Since then no word. However I have returned to Australia to visit my family. I can't find any information if this affects the EEA2, what if the ROR arrives while I am away from the UK?! And do I simply present the COA when returning to the UK?
Thanks everyone!

Czdude
Newly Registered

Post by Czdude » Tue May 26, 2015 3:16 pm

I've wondered that too - if you are away for a few weeks and get word from the HO about your RC during that time (e.g., please send your passport to get it placed inside), how would that work exactly? I'll go away in July for about a month and worried about this a little bit.

c_eire
Newly Registered

Post by c_eire » Tue May 26, 2015 3:58 pm

Yes it's quite worrying! There was no problem getting passports back, they arrived within a week. But there was nothing attached to indicate what happens on return to the UK and if the ROR arrives etc.

Czdude
Newly Registered

Post by Czdude » Tue May 26, 2015 4:51 pm

Presenting the COA plus proof of relationship (marriage certificate if married, not sure if unmarried) at the border works. I did that a couple weeks ago and received a new code 1A in the passport.

I'd be very curious what happens if one received a rejection or request for more information while away; typically that would be via post not email? Or if the residence card is sitting in the mail on A4 on the floor while away? Any experiences?

nicholas2222
Newly Registered

Post by nicholas2222 » Tue May 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi,

I will share my timeline as well

married and pretty straight forward I suppose.
applied EEA2 at 13/04/2015
received at 14/04/2015
payment deduct at 16/04/2015
acknowledge letter dated at 16/04/2015
biometric invitation dated at 22/04/2015
biometric processed at 27/04/2015
COA dated at 01/05/2015
Requested our passports back at 17/05/2015 because we have to travel at the end of May
now I am waiting for our passports and my RC

finger crossed and good luck!

bashyboy144

Post by bashyboy144 » Tue May 26, 2015 7:47 pm

Hi all ,
Timeline so far : as extended family member (brother in law)
Applied on 8th May 2015
Acknowledgment dated (13th may) received 16th may
Biometrics & COA dated (20th May) received 26th May
COA with No right of work .
Although I sent DNA test ( sibling test) with my sister
And their marriage certificate which should be ok to prove the relationship .
Any advice if I should ring them ?

vinb5
Newly Registered

Post by vinb5 » Tue May 26, 2015 8:16 pm

svalavil wrote:Hi Any updates from October, November applications? Sebi125, vinb5, sheik728????

Hi guys
seriously I gave up hopes on my resident card and am already planning for appeal process. These guys are testing my patience.I requested documents and I got all my documents.
with in 2 weeks my application process will complete 6 months.as per my knowledge when ever home office takes more than 6 months means you are fcked up.

I will wait on what bases they will reject than I will fight against them.

Sebi125
Newly Registered

Post by Sebi125 » Tue May 26, 2015 8:35 pm

vinb5 wrote:
svalavil wrote:Hi Any updates from October, November applications? Sebi125, vinb5, sheik728????

Hi guys
seriously I gave up hopes on my resident card and am already planning for appeal process. These guys are testing my patience.I requested documents and I got all my documents.
with in 2 weeks my application process will complete 6 months.as per my knowledge when ever home office takes more than 6 months means you are fcked up.

Nothing still waiting almost 8 months now.....

vinb5
Newly Registered

Post by vinb5 » Tue May 26, 2015 9:48 pm

Sebi125 wrote:
vinb5 wrote:

Hi guys

Nothing still waiting almost 8 months now.....

Hi
seriously 8 months.you have so much patience but I think they kept your file in museum.
call them and track your file status.
They are supposed let you know anything by 6 months.
If they take more than 6 months.they need to update and give you reason.
So call them.it's your right don't be scared.

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Wed May 27, 2015 1:46 pm

From January applications espacially mid to end January, can you guys please update if any of you got their RC recently? I wasnt expecting this month is to be this stressfull for me...tomorrow is my 4th month will be completed, i called HO and i've been told that my application is still under process and he advised me to expect around 28 July which is the date that 6th month to be completed... :roll:

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Wed May 27, 2015 1:51 pm

belegurth wrote:From January applications espacially mid to end January, can you guys please update if any of you got their RC recently? I wasnt expecting this month is to be this stressfull for me...tomorrow is my 4th month will be completed, i called HO and i've been told that my application is still under process and he advised me to expect around 28 July which is the date that 6th month to be completed... :roll:
19 January and still nothing :(

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Wed May 27, 2015 1:55 pm

inna.p wrote:
belegurth wrote:From January applications espacially mid to end January, can you guys please update if any of you got their RC recently? I wasnt expecting this month is to be this stressfull for me...tomorrow is my 4th month will be completed, i called HO and i've been told that my application is still under process and he advised me to expect around 28 July which is the date that 6th month to be completed... :roll:
19 January and still nothing :(
I know you are waiting for long inna.p the latests RC that we know for Jan is actually made on 19 Jan and received by 15 may...Hope they already issued your RC and it is on delivery process..Can you please update when you hear anything?

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:07 pm

Nothing here either . No idea what HO is doing. :(
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

svalavil

Post by svalavil » Wed May 27, 2015 2:14 pm

Hi all same here too no news after interview my 6 months already completed and today I requested them for new COA.

efussy234
Newly Registered

Post by efussy234 » Wed May 27, 2015 2:34 pm

Applied : 26th JAN 2015
Received Acknowledgement: 03 FEB 2015
Received COA with right to work: 03th FEB 2015
Waiting for RC..

Elainezong
Newly Registered

Post by Elainezong » Wed May 27, 2015 3:09 pm

Applied : 21th JAN 2015
Received COA with right to work issued: 2nd FEB 2015
Chinese married French
Waiting for RC..

Why is the process so slow for late Jan applicants!!!!??? :evil:

nachfee
United Kingdom

Post by nachfee » Wed May 27, 2015 3:23 pm

Hello Everyone!
Does anyone know how long it takes to request passport and if it's worth it?

My application is within another two people (my parents) and I really need to go traveling for a week. Is it worth the hassle in terms of jeopardising your application? Do I have to apply again if I request my passport?

I just cant wait until October (my application was sent in April)

Also, if you requested back, do you need to send your passport later to them so they can stamp it with the residence permit? (I applied before the 6th so it is still the old version - no biometric)

Sent on 2nd of April
recieved 06 of April
COA 23 April

Let me know please
Thanks in advance

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Wed May 27, 2015 3:32 pm

Elainezong wrote:Applied : 21th JAN 2015
Chinese married French
Waiting for RC..

I have a suspicion that the introduction on 2 new forms an biometrics could delay this year applications.... I suppose I'm going to miss my best friend surprise birthday party next Saturday :( so, so pissed off!!!

Elainezong
Newly Registered

Post by Elainezong » Wed May 27, 2015 3:51 pm

inna.p wrote:
Chinese married French
Waiting for RC..

I have a suspicion that the introduction on 2 new forms an biometrics could delay this year applications.... I suppose I'm going to miss my best friend surprise birthday party next Saturday :( so, so pissed off!!!
Yes, that's really annoying! :( In any case, you will receive the RC earlier than me, hope there is a miracle knocking at our door this Friday!

By the way, I am using Royal Mail special delivery service. They said I could track my returned evolope which would be sent out by HO online, of course, I check it online everyday, and everyday is "Sorry, please come back later!" Today is the same! :cry:

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Wed May 27, 2015 5:39 pm

Elainezong wrote:
inna.p wrote:
Chinese married French
Waiting for RC..

Yes, that's really annoying! :( In any case, you will receive the RC earlier than me, hope there is a miracle knocking at our door this Friday!

By the way, I am using Royal Mail special delivery service. They said I could track my returned evolope which would be sent out by HO online, of course, I check it online everyday, and everyday is "Sorry, please come back later!" Today is the same! :cry:

So Elainezong, i (through my solicitor) sent my documents with special delivery, with the same tracking number can i see if they sent it out from HO? and inna.p i have deadline to 6th June to buy tickets for my trip to home country on 8th July and i will probably risk the money and will buy it..Hope by then we will all get it and i won't miss my chance to go back after a long time and waste my money...

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Wed May 27, 2015 5:51 pm

Hi I have applied 5th of August 2014,
Acknowledged 10th of august 2014,
home visit 3rd of april 2015,
waiting for RC....
Any one who applied on august.