ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by chriskv1 » Thu May 28, 2015 4:03 pm

Boris89 wrote:
chriskv1 wrote:
Boris89 wrote:
Hi Guys,

Is anyone received questionnaire ?

can you please share the details ? it really helps

good luck to everyone
I received it .
Its a default one tht everyone gets .
After which they invited me for an interview.

hi chriskv1,

do you know other cases ? do they always call for interview after questionnaire reply ?
I knew some other people who did not report back what happened after. But for two other cases , One of them got called for an interview like me another one got a home visit.

Moral : be ready :)
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

whale
Newly Registered

Post by whale » Thu May 28, 2015 5:50 pm

@CHRISKV1
I GOT MY RC FINALLY TODAY
KEEP WAITING FOR YOUR RC, NEVER HAVE PLAN B, BE POSITIVE AND IT WILL COME, I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR ALMOST 2 YEARS.
I GOT HOME VISIT , GOT APPEAL, APPEAL WAS COUNSELLED BY THE HO REPRESENTING OFFICER, SENT FOR INTERVIEW DID VERY WELL IN MY INTERVIEW IN APRIL, FINALLY GOT MY RC TODAY. KEEP CALLING THEM EVERYDAY BRO, I CALLED THEM EVERY SINGLE DAY, SENT LETTER TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE. HERE I AM TODAY, I AM A LIVING TESTIMONY TO ALL OF YOU WAITING.
CHEERS :

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Thu May 28, 2015 5:55 pm

Any one who applied in August last year,

I have applied is august 5th and still waiting
Is there anyone how is waiting

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Fri May 29, 2015 2:43 pm

Hi,
75% Mostly people coming to read only here, 50% repeated, and only 25% post or reply. So I would request please don't read only share your case, don't give original dates and name etc but at least share your experience so other people can get help from it.

Thanks to all silent reader.

gdevkota

Post by gdevkota » Fri May 29, 2015 2:50 pm

addyjaan wrote:Hi,
75% Mostly people coming to read only here, 50% repeated, and only 25% post or reply. So I would request please don't read only share your case, don't give original dates and name etc but at least share your experience so other people can get help from it.

Iz there any prob
to put orginal name n dates?

addyjaan
Newly Registered

Post by addyjaan » Fri May 29, 2015 2:58 pm

gdevkota wrote:

Iz there any prob
Yes, it is, try not to share that information.

gdevkota

Post by gdevkota » Fri May 29, 2015 3:20 pm

addyjaan wrote:
gdevkota wrote:

Iz there any prob
Yes, it is, try not to share that information.
for example!

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Fri May 29, 2015 4:02 pm

GOT A SPECIAL DELIVERY NOTICE FROM THE POSTMAN. The post office is closed, so I'll know tomorrow only if all is ok with my RC! May be able to go to my friends party in Netherlands tomorrow!

I'll tell you tomorrow.

Elainezong
Newly Registered

Post by Elainezong » Fri May 29, 2015 4:38 pm

inna.p wrote:GOT A SPECIAL DELIVERY NOTICE FROM THE POSTMAN. The post office is closed, so I'll know tomorrow only if all is ok with my RC! May be able to go to my friends party in Netherlands tomorrow!

I'll tell you tomorrow.
Congratulations! No doubt that's your RC! Enjoy your party!! :D

Andrewbird35

Post by Andrewbird35 » Fri May 29, 2015 4:46 pm

inna.p wrote:GOT A SPECIAL DELIVERY NOTICE FROM THE POSTMAN. The post office is closed, so I'll know tomorrow only if all is ok with my RC! May be able to go to my friends party in Netherlands tomorrow!

I'll tell you tomorrow.
Good luck Inna.p
I'm sure it would be your RC
What was your time line?
Did you check your status on Royal Mail website yesterday and was it showed been posted?
Plz share...

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Fri May 29, 2015 4:54 pm

Andrewbird35 wrote:

I'll tell you tomorrow.
Good luck Inna.p
I'm sure it would be your RC
What was your time line?
Did you check your status on Royal Mail website yesterday and was it showed been posted?
Plz share...
Sent 19.01.2015
Delivered 20.01.2015 8.03
Payment 21.01.2015
Acknowledgement 26.01.2015 (dated 21.01.2015)
Email with case number 28.01.2015
COA 30.01.15 dated 27.01.15 with right to work
Passport return request 4.02.15
Passport return 10.02.15

I included a special delivery envelope but I was not given a tracking number at the post office for some reason, so don't know if it was in the system yesterday.

saim24
Newly Registered

Post by saim24 » Fri May 29, 2015 7:19 pm

addyjaan wrote:
saim24 wrote:HI,

Its same with me, i had my visit 4 weeks ago but no response yet. I applied in December and still waiting for RC. I have my trip booked for next week (visiting to my Inlaws) dont know whats going on.

Saim

I have 9 weeks since they visited me, and they are saying you have to wait and it's NORMAL. And total 10 month passed,
And still in process.
How are you contacting them?Did you write any letter to them?

sfpals
Newly Registered

Post by sfpals » Sat May 30, 2015 1:58 pm

jillllllllll wrote:Hi there,

I had trouble last time getting through, and was stamped in as a tourist. I have only been out for less than a week's time both times. Initially, I think the issue was with the IO. This time it seems as if my EEA FP (which expired in January) was good enough to get through without question.

At least that's what I think! We had COA and MC and proof of my partner's employment (exercising treaty rights) just as back-up, but it wasn't needed.

Hope that's helpful?

Were you with your partner or traveling by yourself? I'll be traveling back to the States as well, but will be traveling by myself. I'm hoping that my experience re-entering with an expired EEA-FP will be as smooth as yours!

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Sat May 30, 2015 2:37 pm

Hi everyone, I received my RC today and already in Netherlands! Thanks everyone.

My final timeline
Russian/Spanish - married- full employment, 1 child together, 1 child from my first marriage (non-EU)
Arrived with EEA FP sept 2014

Applied EEA 1- EEA 2 together for 4 of us on the 19.01
Coa 27.01 with right to work
Requested passports back in February.
Received RC on a separated A4 on the 30.05 dated 20.05

Good luck everyone!

Elainezong
Newly Registered

Post by Elainezong » Sat May 30, 2015 6:36 pm

inna.p wrote:Hi everyone, I received my RC today and already in Netherlands! Thanks everyone.

My final timeline
Russian/Spanish - married- full employment, 1 child together, 1 child from my first marriage (non-EU)

Good luck everyone!
Hi Inna,
Congratulations again!
May I ask another question regarding EEA1? My husband have got full time job here since 2014, actually just reach one full year. But he hasnt appled for EEA1 when he arrived in the UK. He said it is not a must to apply for it. However I have seen a lot of EEA who had applied for the RC. Is there any good reason for EEA to have a RC here, which we don't know ? Thanks!

Mileman
Argentina

Post by Mileman » Sat May 30, 2015 8:14 pm

Elainezong wrote:
inna.p wrote:Hi everyone, I received my RC today and already in Netherlands! Thanks everyone.

My final timeline

Good luck everyone!
Hi Inna,
Congratulations again!
May I ask another question regarding EEA1? My husband have got full time job here since 2014, actually just reach one full year. But he hasnt appled for EEA1 when he arrived in the UK. He said it is not a must to apply for it. However I have seen a lot of EEA who had applied for the RC. Is there any good reason for EEA to have a RC here, which we don't know ? Thanks!
Elaine, you are correct, the EEA1, or Registration Certificate for EU nationals, is not necessarily mandatory.

However, it does help the EEA2 application if your sponsor has/applied for EEA1.

The only reason I applied for my wife´s EEA1 is to support my EEA2 request.

I hope I made sense.
British Citizen after 5 years EEU Settled
Naturalisation process took two months:

inna.p

Post by inna.p » Sat May 30, 2015 9:43 pm

Mileman wrote:
Elainezong wrote:
Hi Inna,
Congratulations again!
Elaine, you are correct, the EEA1, or Registration Certificate for EU nationals, is not necessarily mandatory.

However, it does help the EEA2 application if your sponsor has/applied for EEA1.

The only reason I applied for my wife´s EEA1 is to support my EEA2 request.

I hope I made sense.
Yes, exactly. We applied for both together hoping it may speed up the application process a little bit. I also think it may be useful in case UK decides to leave EU or change some rules. There is no any reason to apply, just better to have some prove he was residing there for a long time...

gozpojicata
Newly Registered

Post by gozpojicata » Sun May 31, 2015 12:05 am

My final timeline

Good luck everyone!

Congratulation inna.p. Hope so you enjoy your trip.
Any updates from october,november,december ???
I am still waiting for any news from HO about my husbands application.Its long time after they had visited us in home.Hope so to hear anything soon.
For everyone good luck.God is whit us.

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Sun May 31, 2015 4:06 pm

I do not know how long I have to wait more. My wife needs to go to see her daughter who is in back home I need to go back home too. Need to change my contract from part time to full time. Guys any update for February applications?? Rc please hurry up :((

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Sun May 31, 2015 4:51 pm

rajib4u wrote:I do not know how long I have to wait more. My wife needs to go to see her daughter who is in back home I need to go back home too. Need to change my contract from part time to full time. Guys any update for February applications?? Rc please hurry up :((
Firstly, congratz inna.p hope you enjoying your time in netherlands :) hope i will get mine by the end of this week... And rajib4u the january aplications are still under progress so i think you still have time like end june-early july..but you can request your documents back and travel..

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:09 am

Hello Guys
Whats current waiting times at the moment?
As I can see from posts it is between 3-4 months, isnt it?

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:39 am

I think it is more than 4 months now but some people who has family permit before getting is in 2 months

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:15 am

rajib4u wrote:I think it is more than 4 months now but some people who has family permit before getting is in 2 months
I think that new biometric thing makes the process longer. I had residence permit before for 1 year but it didnt effected this application, IT ll be 2 months soon and I have no hope that I will get earlier than 5 months

jenangeles
United States of America

Post by jenangeles » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:32 am

bilirserdar wrote:Hello Guys
77 working days is the average according to HO. Mine was processed at 79 days from when COA was issued.

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:54 am

jenangeles wrote:
bilirserdar wrote:Hello Guys
77 working days is the average according to HO. Mine was processed at 79 days from when COA was issued.
I am very curious what are they doing 77 working days long. It is not more than 2 weeks job. I have got my EU residence permit in 10 days in a member state