ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EC - Accomodation details - Query

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

reincarnation

EC - Accomodation details - Query

Post by reincarnation » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:31 pm

If my friend in UK will be sponsoring for my accomodation in UK, then I understand that he needs to give his documents viz., Council Tax Bill, Tenancy Agreement, etc etc ....Will this have to be originals? And secondly does he need to provide his latest salary slips and bank statements too???

~J~

Post by ~J~ » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:35 pm

photocopies will do :)

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Sat Oct 06, 2007 6:36 pm

:) and wht abt salary slips and bank statements?

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:08 am

Is it required that my friend with whom I'll be staying needs to give me copies of ALL his utility bills? viz., electricity and water? coz, my friend has the electricity bill in his landlord's name and will not be able to give it to me. Other than that, he will be giving me all other docs...Will this be OK? Please suggest...

ambitions_high

Post by ambitions_high » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:25 pm

Photocopies of salary slips and bank statements will be required too.

You can also ask him to scan all these documents and mail it over to you and then you can take a printout to submit with your EC application.

Electricity bill will not be necessary but you need to provide his Tenancy agreement.

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:38 pm

You will need a tenancy agreement (original) and a letter from him and a letter from the landlord giving permission. You may want to include evidence that there is room for you.

You won't need his pay slips or bank statements, as he is only providing accommodation, not financial support.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

ajaysharmanyc2006

Support letter format

Post by ajaysharmanyc2006 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 11:07 am

VictoriaS wrote:You will need a tenancy agreement (original) and a letter from him and a letter from the landlord giving permission. You may want to include evidence that there is room for you.

You won't need his pay slips or bank statements, as he is only providing accommodation, not financial support.

Victoria
victoria,

is there any specific format to be followed in providing accomodation support letter?

thanks for your help.

ajay

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:47 pm

Not really.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

reincarnation

Post by reincarnation » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:19 pm

Tenancy agreement in orginal?? Hmmn...I thought just photocopies would do as most of the ppl on the forum had done it earlier...

pavadhanula23
Newly Registered

Post by pavadhanula23 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:06 pm

Is it good Idea to request them to verify the Authenticity of my Pay slips on my Compnies website(internet)...i have to share credentials...

ajaysharmanyc2006

ownership/tenancy deed

Post by ajaysharmanyc2006 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:24 am

hi,

it is ok to get the notarized copy of the deed?

thanks,

-ajay

nionlight
Member of Standing

Post by nionlight » Sat Oct 13, 2007 9:41 am

where does it say for accomodation we need all these informataion, such as tennecy, council tax utility bill and so on? which form or which website says that we need to provide this? or does the VFS people say so? or its just an unwritten law? because in the visa form there is a place where it ask where we are gonna stay if we go to uk.. so just putting the address of the person phone number and the relationship is not enough? please clearify.. :?