ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Reconsideration Rejected

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Johny123
Newly Registered

Reconsideration Rejected

Post by Johny123 » Fri May 29, 2015 3:20 pm

Hi Friends,
I applied for enterpreneur visa though 50k channel after my PSW in 2013 april.My visa got rejected in two months time saying i submitted wrong document(Company house appimtment letter Insted of company house appointment report).My partner got the visa meantime.I made an appeal and got hearing on 26th Jan 2015 but even in court it got dismissed saying all the documts should be submitted before decission is made.I have got chance to go upper tribunal which i did.Meanwhile i applied for reconsidearion of my application in march2015 but they rejected and told me to go back home with in 28days or to make a fresh application.My solicitor says as my upper tribunal caseis still pending you have right to stayback until the decission is made and 28days after decission if i want.Please friends suggest me whether to ignore HO letter to leave the country and wait for the decission or go home as per HO letter.

Thankyou for your time.
Please suggest your views.
Thnx again.

solaced
United Kingdom

Re: Reconsideration Rejected

Post by solaced » Fri May 29, 2015 10:03 pm

Has your Request to apply to the upper tribunal been accepted ? and you are waiting for the hearing at upper tribunal?

solaced
United Kingdom

Post by solaced » Fri May 29, 2015 10:13 pm

If the First tier Tribunal or the upper tribunal has allowed you to appeal against the decision to the upper tribunal against this decision, you have the right to stay legally here until your appeal is exhausted. HO mentions in every refusal letter to leave the country in 28 days but if you appeal further, you can stay here legally till all appeals from FTT, UTT, COA are exhausted. The moderators can please give their expert opinion on this. Hope it helps.

naveediiqbal
Pakistan

Post by naveediiqbal » Fri May 29, 2015 10:14 pm

W

Johny123
Newly Registered

Post by Johny123 » Sat May 30, 2015 1:12 am

solaced wrote:Has your Request to apply to the upper tribunal been accepted ? and you are waiting for the hearing at upper tribunal?
Hi bro,

Thankyou for your reply.Yes i got an aknowledgemnt saying that they have recieved my appeal request.I called the court after this letter they told me that my appeal is still pending and not sure when it will be heard.Thankyou.

Johny123
Newly Registered

Post by Johny123 » Sat May 30, 2015 1:15 am

solaced wrote:If the First tier Tribunal or the upper tribunal has allowed you to appeal against the decision to the upper tribunal against this decision, you have the right to stay legally here until your appeal is exhausted. HO mentions in every refusal letter to leave the country in 28 days but if you appeal further, you can stay here legally till all appeals from FTT, UTT, COA are exhausted. The moderators can please give their expert opinion on this. Hope it helps.
Thankyou bro for your reply,
It was very helpful and hopeful too.Thanks again.

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Sat May 30, 2015 8:41 am

Hi Johny
I assume Acknowledgement does not mean your appeal allowed as they always acknowledged that your request has been received and will take decision accordingly
Please have a look the letter and consult your solicitor
Regards

Johny123
Newly Registered

Post by Johny123 » Sat May 30, 2015 8:57 am

bizz123 wrote:Hi Johny
I assume Acknowledgement does not mean your appeal allowed as they always acknowledged that your request has been received and will take decision accordingly
Please have a look the letter and consult your solicitor
Regards
Hi bro,
Thanks for your time.I called court to ask whats going on with my appeal.They told me that it is still pending to be heard.My solictor says it is legal to stay back until 28 days even after your case decission is made my higher tribunal.Thankyou.

bizz123

Post by bizz123 » Sat May 30, 2015 1:29 pm

U r correct Johny

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Sun May 31, 2015 7:37 am

Johny123 wrote:Hi Friends,
I applied for enterpreneur visa though 50k channel after my PSW in 2013 april.My visa got rejected in two months time saying i submitted wrong document(Company house appimtment letter Insted of company house appointment report).My partner got the visa meantime.I made an appeal and got hearing on 26th Jan 2015 but even in court it got dismissed saying all the documts should be submitted before decission is made.I have got chance to go upper tribunal which i did.Meanwhile i applied for reconsidearion of my application in march2015 but they rejected and told me to go back home with in 28days or to make a fresh application.My solicitor says as my upper tribunal caseis still pending you have right to stayback until the decission is made and 28days after decission if i want.Please friends suggest me whether to ignore HO letter to leave the country and wait for the decission or go home as per HO letter.

Thankyou for your time.
Please suggest your views.
Thnx again.

Hi,
Just a small clarification, When you applied in 2013 did you and your partner apply at the same time.
If your partner was approved, then they should have had the CAR Report along his application, and as both your names
would have been on the report, why did you not high light that in the appeal.
If you both applied at the same time and he provided CAR on his application, then you should let the Upper Tribunal know immediately before they decide as that should fall under old evidence and not new.
Back in 2013 Team Members submitted only one set of documents

Johny123
Newly Registered

Post by Johny123 » Sun May 31, 2015 11:30 pm

Hi thankyou for your reply,

We applied on the same date.But my partner appication was sent back as his address was wrong on that application.He got his application fee back and got a chance to reapply.So my partner got a chance to send his CAR along with his documents which i missed in my applicaion.I submitted couple of documents from company house like company house appointment letter which clearly state that i am the director of the company and more documents from HMRC and Company house which clearly shows that we both had 50-50 shares and we both are dorectors of the comapny.They sent me a letter to send CAR when i applied i sent Comapany house appointment letter which i recieved through post thought it will serve the purpose as it was clearly showing me as director of the company and company details like address.The next response was rejection saying that i submitted wrong document.I made a reconsideration with proper CAR and also submitted to court but i failed in both the places.Please advise me what step should i take to win at higher tribunal.Thankyou for your time.I am glad with your advices.Thankyou.

rooney0511

Post by rooney0511 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:41 am

Johny123 wrote:Hi thankyou for your reply,

We applied on the same date.But my partner appication was sent back as his address was wrong on that application.He got his application fee back and got a chance to reapply.So my partner got a chance to send his CAR along with his documents which i missed in my applicaion.I submitted couple of documents from company house like company house appointment letter which clearly state that i am the director of the company and more documents from HMRC and Company house which clearly shows that we both had 50-50 shares and we both are dorectors of the comapny.They sent me a letter to send CAR when i applied i sent Comapany house appointment letter which i recieved through post thought it will serve the purpose as it was clearly showing me as director of the company and company details like address.The next response was rejection saying that i submitted wrong document.I made a reconsideration with proper CAR and also submitted to court but i failed in both the places.Please advise me what step should i take to win at higher tribunal.Thankyou for your time.I am glad with your advices.Thankyou.
If your partners second application was there at the home office, before your application got refused then you might have a chance to say that CAR was there with your partners application.