ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Calling an expert to attend hearing

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Londozoo
Newly Registered

Calling an expert to attend hearing

Post by Londozoo » Fri May 29, 2015 1:04 pm

Hi, my application has been rejected and the appeal was dismissed by the 1st tier tribunal. However, my application to the 1st Tier tribunal for permission to appeal to the Upper Tribunal has been granted, which means there will be hearing at the Upper Tribunal.
My healthcare professional provided me with a report, which was submitted to the HOME OFFICE and the tribunal. I have been thinking to get the professional attend the Upper tribunal hearing to give oral evidence. Do I need upper tribunal's permission to do this?

Many thanks

el patron
Member of Standing

Re: Calling an expert to attend hearing

Post by el patron » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:08 am

Gerally you need to ask permission to introduce evidence not before 1st-tier tribunal, a written medical report normally the method.