ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

ironmaiden

Re: March 2015 Naturalization application timeline

Post by ironmaiden » Fri May 29, 2015 8:52 pm

tulip11 wrote:
ironmaiden wrote:I called HO few days ago regarding change of address as I wasn't sure if I have put the right address on the website. Got a call back from nationality team who can see the case. I got the address sorted but also asked if they already sent me anything or if my application is approved etc. and unfortunately he said "there is no decision yet" :( Looks like I don't have to keep an eye for posts next week :)
Btw what I know they never tells you about decision on phone whether its in your favour or not and before 6 months they dont disclose anything relevant to decision .So who knows next week is yours . Good luck :)
Well I just asked if the decision has been made yet and he said not yet. Hope you are right tulip and next week will be mine, yours and all who applied in the first week of March :)

gg1001

Post by gg1001 » Sat May 30, 2015 10:41 am

hi,

morning every1 just got the ceremony letter yesterday dated 18.05.15 buked the ceremony on 03rd june

pls if any mods can help me with these questions as my wife will be applying soon...

1) just want to clarify few things regarding my wife application ,she will be applying soon as the spouse of the british citizen

in the new form there is a question" If your partner is a naturalised British citizen enter date they were granted this citizenship"

is this date will be when I will be getting the certificate or the date on the letter of approval

2) she will be sending the application by post also in the form section 6 it says.....

"SECTION 6 Evidence of marriage for applications made on the basis of marriage or civil partnership to a British citizen.
• Your spouse’s or civil partner’s current passport or naturalisation/registration certificate showing that he/she is a British citizen. If you are making your application by post you can send a complete and full copy of your spouse’s or civil partner’s current passport. Every page of the passport must be copied including any blank pages; And
• The marriage certificate or civil partnership certificate"

so she need to send my original naturalisation certificate and ppt copy including the blank pages or just the original naturalisation certificate with the marriage certificate will do the job or shud I send my original ppt and naturalisation certificate and marriage certificate
jaweb wrote:
gg1001 wrote:hi,

just wana chk how long it will take for the ceremony letter to come thru applied thru post ......chkd with council on 22/05 they haven't received the certificate yet .

can my wife apply for naturalisation once I get my certificate or I have to get the british ppt first

can some1 pls tell me docs needed for my wife naturalisation applying as the partner of the british citizen

gg1001 wrote:Eligibility criteria: 5 Years Tier 1 + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met - Life in the UK & Master Degree from India along with printout of pbs calculator(same used in ilr)
Method of application: Self Post (Also sent a return envelope for them to return my docs Special Delivery)
Council name if: N/A
Date of application: 25 March 2015
Payment method: Debit card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 27 March 2015
Date of acknowledgment: TBA
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 14/04/2015
Date approval received: 18/05/2015
Date of ceremony: TBA

called council hasn't got my details yet ...the next ceremony is on 20/05/2015 will try calling again ,hopefully will get the certificate on wednesday

Can take up to 2 weeks. Especially now it's bank holiday again so it may be later. If 2 weeks are gone and not heard anything then I would call HO

YOUR wife can apply as a spouse of BC as soon as you get the certificate. The passport is for TRAVELLING as it is a travel document.

Your wife needs your certificate, her passport and proof she has been resident for at least 3 years of UK
[/quote]

NatIv
Newly Registered

Post by NatIv » Sat May 30, 2015 6:33 pm

NatIv wrote:Eligibility criteria: HSMP + ILR
Language criteria met (UK degree, exempt countries, PBS used documents, NARIC, or B1 test): IELTS (received in 2007) + Life in UK
Current nationality: Moldavian
Method of application: NCS
Council name if NCS used: Uttlesford
Date of application: 26 March 2015
Payment method CC/DC, Personal cheque, Bankers cheque etc: DC
Date of receipt by UKBA: 27 March 2015
Date of acknowledgement: 8 April 2015 (dated 1 April 2015)
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 07 April 2015
Date approval received: 30 May 2015 (dated 20th May 2015)
Date of ceremony: 03 June 2015

Got a call from the case worker a couple of days ago, checking some information within the application.
Informed me that the decision should come through the post within the next two weeks. Fingers crossed for the positive one!
Received my approval! Funny enough, received first the letter from the council (on 29th May, dated 27/05) informing us that we've been booked for the ceremony next on the 3rd June. Received the letter from the Home office today, dated 20th May :)

Good luck to anyone waiting!

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Sat May 30, 2015 7:02 pm

Congratulations good to see another approval is here :) I hope that they will have a look at first week of March . 1st week applicants needs approvals as well they also deserves some happiness :D

khurrum_khan123

Post by khurrum_khan123 » Sun May 31, 2015 6:52 pm

Eligibility criteria: 5 years Tier 1 (General) + 1 year ILR
Language criteria met: ESOL B1 + Life in UK + UK Narric Letter
Method of application: NCS
Date of application: 25/03/2015
Paymement thod : Debit Card
Date of receipt by UKBA: 26/03/2015
Date of acknowledgment: 13/04/2015 (Recieved on 17/04/2015 by letter)
Date of debit or clearance of fees: 13/04/2015
Date approval received: waiting
Date of ceremony:waiting

ketanvora
Newly Registered

31st March 2015 naturalisation application

Post by ketanvora » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:35 pm

I applied for naturalization on 31st March 2015 along with my spouse and two children via NCS in Hatfield.
I received acknowledgment letter somewhere around mid of April 2015.
However, I have not received any approvals so far (its been two months now since application) and my case is very clear without any issues (5 years + 1 year ILR).

Has anybody received approvals for applications submitted on 31st March 2015 or later? Just wanted to check if my case is held up in particular or generally 31st March and beyond approvals are not coming yet.

Thanks.

afnadim
Newly Registered

Re: 31st March 2015 naturalisation application

Post by afnadim » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:40 pm

[quote="ketanvora"]I applied for naturalization on 31st March 2015 along with my spouse and two children via NCS in Hatfield.
However, I have not received any approvals so far (its been two months now since application) and my case is very clear without any issues (5 years + 1 year ILR).

Has anybody received approvals for applications submitted on 31st March 2015 or later? Just wanted to check if my case is held up in particular or generally 31st March and beyond approvals are not coming yet.

Thanks.

[i applied on the 30th march.....still waiting/quote]

blooms

Post by blooms » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:43 pm

ketanvora wrote:I applied for naturalization on 31st March 2015 along with my spouse and two children via NCS in Hatfield.

Thanks.
Nobody in the April thread has gotten an approval. So your timeline is totally normal, if that makes you feel any better.
You're next.

hsshagor
Newly Registered

Post by hsshagor » Mon Jun 01, 2015 1:07 pm

blooms wrote:
ketanvora wrote:I applied for naturalization on 31st March 2015 along with my spouse and two children via NCS in Hatfield.

Thanks.
Nobody in the April thread has gotten an approval. So your timeline is totally normal, if that makes you feel any better.
You're next.
I have applied 25th March fee debited 16 April - not received approval

Fykes
Newly Registered

Post by Fykes » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:15 pm

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this please. I need to get my address changed for the application what would be the proceduere? I did it online and it stated that they will contact in 72 hours as its a trial service. Is there any number where I can call and ask if my address has been updated?

Still waiting for my approval. Applied on 6th March! :(

afnadim
Newly Registered

Post by afnadim » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:33 pm

[quote="Fykes"]Hi,

Can anyone help me with this please. I need to get my address changed for the application what would be the proceduere? I did it online and it stated that they will contact in 72 hours as its a trial service. Is there any number where I can call and ask if my address has been updated?

how do you contact them online ??can you give me the details please

Fykes
Newly Registered

Post by Fykes » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:48 pm

afnadim wrote:
Fykes wrote:Hi,

how do you contact them online ??can you give me the details please
https://eforms.homeoffice.gov.uk/outrea ... pdate.ofml

ironmaiden

Post by ironmaiden » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:52 pm

There is nothing else you can do. I had to change my address too. I followed the steps on the link and was worried if my information was updated after filling that form. I contact HO and requested a call back. Someone from nationality team called me back and said that webpage works fine even tho it's a beta service.

Fykes
Newly Registered

Post by Fykes » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:55 pm

ironmaiden wrote:

There is nothing else you can do. I had to change my address too. I followed the steps on the link and was worried if my information was updated after filling that form. I contact HO and requested a call back. Someone from nationality team called me back and said that webpage works fine even tho it's a beta service.
This means it's updated and I should expect a letter at the new address... Or anything is possible they at times send the letter to old address aswell! This is height waiting since 3 months now!

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:56 pm

Ironmaiden any luck today ?

gg1001

Post by gg1001 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 5:52 pm

hi,

if any mod can reply to this I am gng for ceremony date after tomorrow ....and wife will apply the next day

[quote="gg1001"]hi,

morning every1 just got the ceremony letter yesterday dated 18.05.15 buked the ceremony on 03rd june

pls if any mods can help me with these questions as my wife will be applying soon...

1) just want to clarify few things regarding my wife application ,she will be applying soon as the spouse of the british citizen

in the new form there is a question" If your partner is a naturalised British citizen enter date they were granted this citizenship"

is this date will be when I will be getting the certificate or the date on the letter of approval

2) she will be sending the application by post also in the form section 6 it says.....

"SECTION 6 Evidence of marriage for applications made on the basis of marriage or civil partnership to a British citizen.
• Your spouse’s or civil partner’s current passport or naturalisation/registration certificate showing that he/she is a British citizen. If you are making your application by post you can send a complete and full copy of your spouse’s or civil partner’s current passport. Every page of the passport must be copied including any blank pages; And
• The marriage certificate or civil partnership certificate"

so she need to send my original naturalisation certificate and ppt copy including the blank pages or just the original naturalisation certificate with the marriage certificate will do the job or shud I send my original ppt and naturalisation certificate and marriage certificate

[quote="jaweb"][quote="gg1001"]hi,

just wana chk how long it will take for the ceremony letter to come thru applied thru post ......chkd with council on 22/05 they haven't received the certificate yet .

can my wife apply for naturalisation once I get my certificate or I have to get the british ppt first

can some1 pls tell me docs needed for my wife naturalisation applying as the partner of the british citizen

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:01 pm

tulip11 wrote:Ironmaiden any luck today ?
There is an unfortunate brake applied on March first week applicants - there is literally no one I know of (on this forum and otherwise) who have applied beginning of March (1-10 March) who have received approval - P£$$ taking!!
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

Lima254
Newly Registered

Post by Lima254 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:26 pm

rakeysh.patel wrote:
There is an unfortunate brake applied on March first week applicants - there is literally no one I know of (on this forum and otherwise) who have applied beginning of March (1-10 March) who have received approval - P£$$ taking!!

For some reason I like your signature lines;
Asked :D
Robbed :D

mindhunter89
Newly Registered

Post by mindhunter89 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:27 pm

rakeysh.patel wrote:
Agree!

rakeysh.patel
Diamond Member

Post by rakeysh.patel » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:32 pm

Lima254 wrote:
rakeysh.patel wrote:

For some reason I like your signature lines;
Asked :D
Robbed :D
Gotta laugh at something, right? Glad it made you giggle :P
An [Expensive] Immigrant journey has ended 19/08/2015. Good luck to you all out there...

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:40 pm

I got brown envelope in dream last night omg i was so happy :twisted: but everything shattered as I woke up huh :evil: at least dream made me happy :P UKVI look dream is working hard than you :D

Waitnc
Newly Registered

Post by Waitnc » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:35 pm

Your dream shall come true IA
NO New approval March forum
: (
tulip11 wrote:I got brown envelope in dream last night omg i was so happy :twisted: but everything shattered as I woke up huh :evil: at least dream made me happy :P UKVI look dream is working hard than you :D

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:37 pm

Waitnc wrote:Your dream shall come true IA
NO New approval March forum
: (
tulip11 wrote:I got brown envelope in dream last night omg i was so happy :twisted: but everything shattered as I woke up huh :evil: at least dream made me happy :P UKVI look dream is working hard than you :D
insha Allah :)

tomboy

Post by tomboy » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:43 pm

Long long wait its been 11 weeks now
Since i aplied but still waiting
Applied on : 11.03.15
Via ncs : hatfield
Fees taken : 18.03.15
Ack recieved : 21.03.15

martin54

Post by martin54 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 12:08 am

tomboy wrote:Long long wait its been 11 weeks now
Since i aplied but still waiting
Applied on : 11.03.15
Via ncs : hatfield
Fees taken : 18.03.15
Ack recieved : 21.03.15

I Applied same week like tomboy

HO received: 11-03-15
Fees taken: 17.03.15
Ack received: 21.02.15 via post
still waiting....................
I believe this Month will be mine month of goodnews.

cheers