ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HOUSE INSPECTION REPORT

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

ROWE2009
Newly Registered

HOUSE INSPECTION REPORT

Post by ROWE2009 » Thu Feb 26, 2015 3:52 pm

Could someone PLEASE enlighten me on House Inspection report?

We are renting a 3 bedroomed house with a reputable house agency, do you think we need to have the HIR done?

Many thanks

vinny

Re: HOUSE INSPECTION REPORT

Post by vinny » Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:50 am

A house inspection report is not compulsory. However, if there is one, then make sure that it's not false.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sheedatali

Post by sheedatali » Sun May 31, 2015 11:41 pm

@vinny, could I write one myself? obviously with correct info.

vinny

Post by vinny » Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:37 am

11. MAA11 Adequacy of accommodation wrote:The ECO’s judgement should be based on the evidence from the applicant. If the ECO is not sure of the credibility of the applicant, he / she should ask to see a letter from the owner of the property (which may be a housing authority, housing association, landlord or a building society). This should confirm particulars of tenure and occupation of the dwelling, together with a description of the accommodation and, if rented, a copy of the lease.

The onus is on the applicant to provide confirmation that there is no objection to an additional resident moving into the accommodation.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sheedatali

Post by sheedatali » Mon Jun 01, 2015 4:54 pm

Thanks vinny, in my case, I own the house and am the sole occupant. I am going to submit house deeds, council tax letter which shows single resident discount applied and mortgage statements. Think that will be enough?