ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HSMP Refused

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

shooter008
Newly Registered

HSMP Refused

Post by shooter008 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 10:46 am

My HSMP application got refused yesterday

I was claiming 75 points

My claim period was from july 2006 to jun 2007
Degree 30 points
provided original degree certificate

Previous earnings 45 points
Provided following

1. ITR2 for period of march 2006 to apr 2007
2. Salary slips(signed and stamped from company, worked for 2 companies) did not have separate salary slips(were on 2 pages with all earnings and deductions)
3. Final settlement letter (stamped and signed) from previous employer (on bank statement it did not mentioned employer name for same)
4. as ITR2 did not cover the claimed period, provided Bank statements for all 12 months from july 2006 to jun 2007(bank statement for employer1 has name of the employer) and for current employer got letter from bank stating that salary credited as from current employer
5. form 16

English language req.
Original bachelor cert. as mentioned above
Letter from university stating that my course was taught in English.

I see only problem is My gross earnings in ITR2 and my Gross salary for same period differ by Rs. 900, but as my ITR2 did not cover the claimed period, provided Bank statements for all 12 months from july 2006.

Cover letter for each section
cover letter for Earnings section had table of gross earnings, net earnings... as mentioned somewhere in the sticky.
Sent cover letter for providing ITR2 instead of SARAL.

I provided courier pickup letter, but still they sent my documents by Airmail, so waiting for the refusal reasons.... :(

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:29 pm

Hi Shooter008,

Till the moment we get to know the exact reason for rejection, it will be impossible to advice anthing in this case.

Do you by anymeans mention the difference in the gross salary in your cover letter? Can you tell me why there is a difference in it?

I am pretty sure they are very particular about the documents.

But again till the moment we know the exact reason it will be difficuilt to pass any judgement.

Do update this thread with the reason for rejection.
Cheers
Pg