ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR Approved, T1 200K ACCELERATED ROUTE

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

siavashes
Iran

ILR Approved, T1 200K ACCELERATED ROUTE

Post by siavashes » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:03 pm

sajjuz wrote:You said you tried to expedite it can you tell me more please? I understand you had not sent in any proofs but had you told them in any way or form that you plan on expediting it?If you don't mind telling then if you had told them, then on what grounds were you going to expedite it? Hope everything and everyone is okay.
replied u on private msg
Last edited by siavashes on Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.

siavashes
Iran

Re: ILR Approved, T1 200K ACCELERATED ROUTE

Post by siavashes » Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:03 pm

sajjuz wrote:You said you tried to expedite it can you tell me more please? I understand you had not sent in any proofs but had you told them in any way or form that you plan on expediting it?If you don't mind telling then if you had told them, then on what grounds were you going to expedite it? Hope everything and everyone is okay.
replied u on private msg