ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

COS & Tier 2 Work Permit & Salary

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Buluracreek
inactive

COS & Tier 2 Work Permit & Salary

Post by Buluracreek » Mon Jun 01, 2015 8:55 pm

My potential UK employer has twice failed to provide the correct information to the UK Home Office to obtain my CoS. My potential employer is applying again, with assistance from their solicitor, for the 11 June 2015 allocation. The first time they submitted a COS application, they failed the RLMT, because they had advertised the vacancy for only 27 instead of 28 days and had to re-advertise again for 28 days. The second application failed, because they did not state a fixed salary, but included a copy of the employment contract that stated I would earn a commission, guaranteed not less than R90K pa (I am a medical professional). If the application for my CoS is successful this time, will I be "guaranteed" a Tier 2 Work Permit and Entry Visa to the UK? They indicated that they would state a minimum salary 90K pa. on the COS application. The draft employment contract that I received, states: fixed remuneration: 90K pa for the duration of the contract. I.e. Three years, with no increase, due to Home Office guidelines. In other words, zero increase for three years! No bonuses, no increase. Is this a correct interpretation of Home Offfice rules? All my necessary documents are in order: IELTS, TB, Savings for more than three months, NHS surcharge, passport, etc. I would appreciate any input, thank you.