ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help please

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

DeeDos

Help please

Post by DeeDos » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:18 pm

Hi All,

I am applying for UK visitor visa for my parents-in-law and wanted to check with you all here whether they need to book appointment slots individually.

On the VFS site, I have filled in forms for both of them and have got 2 reference numbers. When I try to book an appointment I am not able to club them together, they are both getting different appointment times.

Is this how it works on the VFS site for UK visitor visa? Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Dosh

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: Help please

Post by terriblescream » Tue Jun 02, 2015 2:25 pm

DeeDos wrote:Hi All,

I am applying for UK visitor visa for my parents-in-law and wanted to check with you all here whether they need to book appointment slots individually.

On the VFS site, I have filled in forms for both of them and have got 2 reference numbers. When I try to book an appointment I am not able to club them together, they are both getting different appointment times.

Is this how it works on the VFS site for UK visitor visa? Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Thanks
Dosh
That's fine take appointment times close together like 14:10 and 14:20 and they will let them both in same time and also submit the application together.

Don't panic!

DeeDos

Post by DeeDos » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:33 pm

Thank you.
Have booked appointments within 10 minutes of each other.

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Tue Jun 02, 2015 4:00 pm

DeeDos wrote:Thank you.
That should be ok, shouldn't have any problems whatsoever :)

shazia786

Post by shazia786 » Tue Jun 02, 2015 9:34 pm

terriblescream wrote:
DeeDos wrote:Thank you.
That should be ok, shouldn't have any problems whatsoever :)
I did same for my in-laws but booked them apart thinking if one gets held back and the person going with them is needed to help both what will he do. I boroked them an hr apart but they took the documents for both at the firat appointment.