ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

HELP: Regarding my Past Income Proof and Tax

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jprakash
Newly Registered

HELP: Regarding my Past Income Proof and Tax

Post by jprakash » Thu Oct 11, 2007 3:20 am

Hi every one,

Am from chennai, INdia.

My HSMP calculator results are

Age 20 points

Qualifications 35 points ( for Masters degree)

Earnings: 30 points

Total Points: 85

My question is the company which i work is a small company and does not provides payslips, so how can i show my 12 months earnings and what are the neccessary letters from the company that i should take.

for the tax payments, i have got my IT return paid through an certified auditor, is this ok

So i want to know how and what letters are required to prove my salary and what are the documents for Income TAX

I really do not know how to proceed, HELP Please.... :cry:

Thanks in advance

jprakash
Newly Registered

Post by jprakash » Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:12 am

Waiting for a reply ...... HELP ME :cry:

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Oct 11, 2007 7:43 am

Payslip formats are available in net. You can choose one of the formats, fill in your salary details like basic, hra, deductions, gross salary, net pay etc, print them in plain A4 sheet, get it signed and sealed by your HR/finance if possible.

if pay slips is not there then you have claim excpetional evidence and provide either/both the bank statements and letter from employer.

tax return should be ITR ack with IT seal in it. You can see the ITR ack form in the income tax site. that is new form used from 2007. Saral is outdated.

If bank stmt do not show the company name in transaction, then you must get a letter from bank stating that all these transactions are infact mad eby your company. SImilarly you need to get a letter stating the slalry (monthly splitup) being paid to that particualr bank.

jprakash
Newly Registered

Post by jprakash » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:46 am

thank you hsmphsmp for your reply,

the problem is i do not have the bank statements of the salary.

i can arrange for the payslips from my company

can i take the payslips from the company with sign and seal on all payslips, is this enough

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Thu Oct 11, 2007 9:41 am

> can i take the payslips from the company with sign and seal on all payslips, is this enough

Yes you should do this.

But this alone is not enof. You need a second evidence in the form of IT return or bank stmt or employee letter. 2 piece of evidence that match one to one till the last figure is needed. Mostly you may cliam for a period where for some of the months you may not have tax return document. Like for ex say sep2006 to aug2007. From april2007 to aug2007 u will not have IT ack doc at moment as this fall in to next finacial year. So you will need bank stmt or employee letter. Bank stmt is more trusted a sit is from different source other than your employer.

Why you do not have bank statement. Don't your company deposit salary in some bank?

adindas

Post by adindas » Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:44 pm

Hi mate
Do not get offended but I could get (as other people could as well) all the documents that U have mentioned in 1 day from the street for less than £50.

- People who need it, I could get one for U if U do not mind the way I get that documents.
- If you want to pay more I could arrange a small company and a person to act as director, so if there is a verification checks and visit to the company they could act base on your instruction. I will use all my friends relatives to act as if they were employees.
- I could issue wage slip, a salary letter with the figures you want. the HSMP caseworkes might have thought it is higly unlikely that company could effort such salary with its current profile. However, Whether the HSMP caseworkes will believe that salary figure or not it is not my problem.
- The company already have a very basic website. It just need a small effort/money to set it up adn develop it further.

Remember, I am not cheating U as I have made you fully aware about this

How would U differentiate my case and your case ?. Any though ?

jprakash wrote:thank you hsmphsmp for your reply,

can i take the payslips from the company with sign and seal on all payslips, is this enough
Last edited by adindas on Mon Dec 17, 2007 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jprakash
Newly Registered

Post by jprakash » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:04 am

hsmphsmp wrote:>
You need a second evidence in the form of IT return or bank stmt or employee letter. 2 piece of evidence that match one to one till the last figure is needed.
am providing 2 following proof for my past earnings :

12 months payslip with sign and seal

letter from employee

is this enough or do i neeed to submit the IT returns ( ITR, form 16) ?

jprakash
Newly Registered

Post by jprakash » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:06 am

adindas wrote:Hi mate
Do not get offended but I could get (as other people could as well) all the documents that U have mentioned in 1 day from the street for less than £50.

- People who need it, I could get one for U if U do not mind the way I get that documents.
- If you want to pay more I could arrange a small company and a person to act as a your director, so if there is a verification checks and visit to that company they could act as your instruction. I will use all my friends relatives to act as if they are employees.
- I could issue wage slip, a salary letter with the figures you want. the HSMP caseworkes might have thought it is higly unlikely that htat company could effort such salary with its current profile. However, Whether the HSMP caseworkes will believe that salary figure or not it is not my problem.
- The company already have a very basic. It just need a small effort/money to set it up

Remember, I am not cheating U as I have made you aware about this

:roll: what do u do 4 a living ? :wink:

hsmphsmp

Post by hsmphsmp » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:05 am

[quote="jprakash"][quote="hsmphsmp"]>
You need a second evidence in the form of IT return or bank stmt or employee letter. 2 piece of evidence that match one to one till the last figure is needed. [/quote]

[b]12 months payslip with sign and seal

letter from employee [/b]

is this enough or do i neeed to submit the IT returns ( ITR, form 16) ?[/quote]

You MUST submit ITR, form 16 at any cost. Income tax document is considered very important proof of income. Also tick the income tax document checkbox in hsmp application, write the resoans for exceptional evidence and submit 12 months payslip with sign and seal &
letter from employer for entire claimed duration with montly breakup.
I would STROONGLY suggest to get banks statements, as this will strengthen your case since it is a doc from naother source other then employer. If bankstatement do not show company name in each of salary transaction get letter from bank. My case was simlilar to yours, infact many would fall in this kind of category, I submitted ITR, form16, sal slips, bank statements, letter from bank on each salary transactions saying it is credited by my company, letter from employer. My HSMP got approved. So all the best.,

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:34 pm

jprakash

Your evidence is very weak. Let me highlight it
1. You do not submit ITR
2. You do not submit Bank statements.
3. You are working in small company. (U mention about this). Normally, a small local company in non industialised countries is difficult to effort such high salary demanded by HSMP. If the document (salary statement) is issued by the big multi national companies, it is more reliable than the document issued by a small company.
4. People could easily get the document such as salary slip & Letter from employer by various mean.
5. (1) & (2) In fact is a very realiable documents to be trusted as it comes from higly respected institutions.

Prepare your case well, it is your best interest to better prepare your case. Read this forum from to date to few years back, there are quite reasonable number of people in this forum with stronger case than U get rejected. But of course all of it is up to you if U want to try your luck.

Wish U all the best

jprakash wrote:
hsmphsmp wrote:>
You need a second evidence in the form of IT return or bank stmt or employee letter. 2 piece of evidence that match one to one till the last figure is needed.

12 months payslip with sign and seal

letter from employee

is this enough or do i neeed to submit the IT returns ( ITR, form 16) ?
Pantaiema

prem12

Post by prem12 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:35 pm

Do not get offended but I could get (as other people could as well) all the documents that U have mentioned in 1 day from the street for less than ??50.

- If you want to pay more I could arrange a small company and a person to act as a your director, so if there is a verification checks and visit to that company they could act as your instruction. I will use all my friends relatives to act as if they are employees.
- I could issue wage slip, a salary letter with the figures you want. the HSMP caseworkes might have thought it is higly unlikely that htat company could effort such salary with its current profile. However, Whether the HSMP caseworkes will believe that salary figure or not it is not my problem.
- The company already have a very basic. It just need a small effort/money to set it up

It is people like you who only spread shit in this world and never do any good. It is people like you who create problems for others as well as themselves. Pity on you.
________
Think Mill
Last edited by prem12 on Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

adindas

Post by adindas » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:03 pm

Hi mate
I am just trying to shed light.
How the documents such as
- Letter from employers statting salary
- Pay slip from from employer

Is useless if it is not supported by any other evidence. Where is the value of this document if people could easily get it from the street in one day with just very small amount of money.

Tax return from certified auditor.
In some countries I could easily pay an auditor/certified accountant to issue me a stement about the level of tax paid as long as I am willing to pay.

Moreover, if U r working in a very small local company with HSMP salary figure, it will certainly raise an eyebrow. How could this company effort to pay the salary required by HSMP ?. But, of course it is not impossible but need evidence to prove this unusual matter.

prem12 wrote:

It is people like you who only spread shit in this world and never do any good. It is people like you who create problems for others as well as themselves. Pity on you.