ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

please any advice regarding Airport experience

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Tier1luck

please any advice regarding Airport experience

Post by Tier1luck » Sat May 30, 2015 8:43 pm

Hi friends ,

I just want to know about Airport experience at London Heathrow , as I got my visa three months
and just three weeks ago I visited my country and next week I m coming back to London via Heathrow
airport. I just need yours help , if any of you can explain their personal experiences while coming back from their
countries on same visa category.
ur experience sharing will be mean a lot for me

please please please

Maria

Shah05

Re: please any advice regarding Airport experience

Post by Shah05 » Sun May 31, 2015 4:00 pm

Just remember that they have right to ask certain questions like purpose of your visit, nature of your business and funds. So prepare these answers. You might be lucky not to have any query but it's always good to be sure and confident.

They might ask about where is funds and how much n where have u invested so far? What's your plan and what's the nature of your business etc. so just figure out all the answers related to your business employees and funds and I think you should be fine. Also don't forget to update your arrival info so it can help others too.

Good luck.

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Sun May 31, 2015 5:18 pm

It is possible that they don't even ask you a single question about your business. Couple of my friends visited their home countries last year and they were asked just length and nature of their visit but they can also ask you hell of questions like business, funds, office, clients and employees. Just be honest and confident.
And I think flight does matter too. Like if you are coming through pia then they can treat your differently.

suvalike
Member of Standing

Post by suvalike » Sun May 31, 2015 10:58 pm

Nothing to worry...I recently came back after 2 months...They jst asked basic questions.

Like for how long you was away.
what you do here ?
what is the nature of your business....thats it....stamped

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Post by Zee ali » Sun May 31, 2015 11:39 pm

Tier1luck wrote:Hi friends ,

I just want to know about Airport experience at London Heathrow , as I got my visa three months
and just three weeks ago I visited my country and next week I m coming back to London via Heathrow
airport. I just need yours help , if any of you can explain their personal experiences while coming back from their
countries on same visa category.
ur experience sharing will be mean a lot for me

please please please

Maria
Just want to share an experience of one of my friends friend.

Last week he came back from his home country at heathrow airport. He got Tier 1 visa as a partner. After getting visa both partner separated and dissolve the company.
Than this person open a new company alone and start trading. He told this story at airport and was detained for 12 hours. They cancelled visa Tier 1 visa. Kept his passport and told him to apply a new visa within 15 days. No right of appeal given. He is short of 14 months to complete 10 years.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

Tier1luck

Post by Tier1luck » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:06 am

Thanks to sharing ur experiences .
Anyone else would like to add something about airport immigration after visited their counties please .
There experiences sharing here will be highly appreciated .

Regards

Maria

shahbazali
- thin ice -

Post by shahbazali » Thu Jun 11, 2015 10:42 am

Hi
different people faced different situation. but I think they are giving tough time to T1 entrepreneurs.
when I came from USA they asked me all about my accounts e.g
what was your turn over last year.
how much you have invested and tell the details where invested
any clients to whom you provided services. ( they even phone my client and confirm whether I have given him services )
Nature of my business in details
how many employees I have
etc.
they stopped me for about 2 hours even I was with family.
so be prepare about your accounts

Momi
United Kingdom

Post by Momi » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:20 pm

They are giving tough time to even those people who already got British passports. I have been told by a lawyer that 4 people passport have been cancelled and they have been deported for deception and all of them had claimed asylum 7-9 years ago which was granted. They canceled their passports on airports because they were coming from their home countries which they described in their interview that if they will go there they will be killed.

Tier1luck

Post by Tier1luck » Sun Jun 14, 2015 10:21 am

Hi all

Just wanted to share my experience at airport
Yesterday. Immigration officer asked only two questions
First was about duration of travelling out of UK and second question was regarding nature of business . That's it and then she stamped the passport .

Just be confident and that's it .