ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Application is Refused :( , see the details

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

pavadhanula23
Newly Registered

Application is Refused :( , see the details

Post by pavadhanula23 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:36 pm

My application is Refused :( . I MUST say I was bit Over confident/over looked and now Kicking my BACK!!! if you are applying .....Please go thru below carefully and try not to make these mistakes

Past Earnings -35 points claimed (I am working in UK since 3 years on Work Permit. )
1) Bank Statements for the claim period showing my Net salary credited into HSBC Bank.
2) Current Work permitt stating my Gross salary per Annaum.
3) The P60 form which covers 7 months of my claim period (i.e. September-2006 to September-2007)
4) 12 months salary slips (NOT Signed & Stamped)
Age Assessment - 10 points claimed
1) Secondary School Certificate.
2) Notarized Passport Copy with Personal details.

UK Experience - 5
Educational Background - 35 points claimed
1) Original Masters Degree Certificate. (Master of Computer Applications)
2) Original Masters Degree Provisional Certificate
3) NARIC Assesment of my Masters Degree.

English Language Requirement:
1) Original letter from Kakatiya University stating that my Master degree (3- Years) was taught in English
2) Masters Degree - 40 points claimed

Total Claimed:90

Points Awarded As below:(35)
Past Earnings Awarded - 0 ( Beacause salary slips were NOT Signed & Stamped)
Age Assessment - 0 ( Exceptional evidence was not considered beacausemy explanation is not polite :-))
UK Experience - 0 ( because past earnings awarded were 0)
English Language Requirement:(If your MASTER degree is 10 yrs duration & English they Dont care....if you do 1 yr Bachelor in English that's OK for them- Thats the Rule)
Also, I have sent Additional Documents (Bachelor Degree English Certificate) they acknowledged that they will consider... but this was not taken into consideration and it was too late.
:cry:
Prasad

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:43 pm

If your payslips are of the usual standard given in the UK then you will be able to get this overturned. We spoke to the Home Office about this, and after we got them to admit that workpermits uk don't have an employer stamp then they agreed to overturn their decision.

If you sent the degree and they didn't consider it then you can appeal on this point, but if you get them to change their mind on the pay slips this won't matter.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

pavadhanula23
Newly Registered

Post by pavadhanula23 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 5:56 pm

Hi Victoria,
my payslips are very much UK format.
Can we still see the possibility, if we can convience my Pay slips are authentic because i still get 80 points without my Age Proof
Can i request everyone to share thier experience Please?

pavadhanula23
Newly Registered

Post by pavadhanula23 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:07 pm

Is it good Idea to request them to verify the Authenticity of my Pay slips on my Compnies website(internet)...i have to share credentials

VictoriaS
inactive

Post by VictoriaS » Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:14 pm

pavadhanula23 wrote:Hi Victoria,
my payslips are very much UK format.
Can we still see the possibility, if we can convience my Pay slips are authentic because i still get 80 points without my Age Proof
Yes, definitely! Go for it! Lodge an immediate review request, which will not incur another fee as you are not sending further documents, and point out that UK model payslips do not have these stamps, and that the company doesn't have a stamp anyway. There is actually nothing in the guidelines which says payslips much be stamped and signed; it is just something they use to verify slips from other countries, but it shouldn't be necessary if you have payslips which clearly contain all the tax and NI codes and are cleary produced by the payroll department of the company, rather than just printed from a PC.

Victoria
Going..going...gone!

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:14 pm

The fact is that: Most of big companies in the UK never stamd and sign theor pay slips.

The people who design this know it very well therefore they do not demand that the pay slip sahl be signed and stamped, IF th pay slip is unique and not printes in plain paper or acquired by online.
Pantaiema

pavadhanula23
Newly Registered

Post by pavadhanula23 » Fri Oct 12, 2007 8:59 pm

I am intended to write following in my review request...I would really appreciate any suggestions to improve this

On Basis of following explanation I would request you to reconsider my application.

1) You can verify the authenticity of the payslips as follows:
A. By contacting my employer: The Supplied Work permit doesnt have employer stamp however The contact details of my employer and name of the person to contact appear on the Work Permit, which was already enclosed with the application. Please contact XXXXXXX at XXXXXXXXXX to verify my Gross Salary.
B.By verifying payslips on Companys website : Please note that my employer delivers payslips electronically and the same can be printed by logging onto Payrol Application. These are not usually signed & stamped .You can logon to my company's website where my payslips can be verified. Please note that this website is owned by my company XXXX and it is not possible for me to alter or create payslips on this website. I have enclosed Appendix-A, which explains how to logon to the Website and check the payslips.
C.Matching the Payslips against the Bank Statement: Besides the the Work permit and payslips I have also provided the Bank Statements for 12 months. The salary credited in my Bank account clearly matches with the payslips and the name of the employer.
2) English Langauge Requirement.
The Guidelines suggest that the UK Bachelor level will be normally accepted for the purpose of satisfying the English language requirement this is because the Bachelor degree is normally taught over a period of at least three years. Please note that my Masters Degree (Master of Computer Application) is a 3-Year Degree course and The Original letter from University stating that my Master degree was taught in English(both written & spoken) was provided with the original Application.
My application was originally received by HO on 01/10/2007.I have intimated Home Office over the phone & e-mail on 03/10/2007 that I will be sending Additional documents to support English Language Requirement for my Bachelor Degree. This e-mail was acknowledged with the message saying that "additional documents will be considered when making a decision"(e-mail communication is enclosed as Appendix-B). These additional documents were recevied by HO on 09/10/2007.I would kindly request you to consider these additional documnets as evidence for the English Language Requirement.
3) Exceptional evidence for my Age Assesment.
I dont have a birth certificate because i never got it. I was born in India and Currently working in UK. It is difficult for me to get a birth certificate in short time from India as I dont have any contacts there now.Also, I never drove, so, I dont have a driving Licence.That is the reason i have submitted notary copy of my passport along with Secondary School Certificate.Please note that The Date of Birth clearly appears on Both my Passport & Secondary School Certificate.
4)UK Experience
This would automatically imply If you consider my request to consider the previous earnings category .

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:16 pm

It is clearly stated that if you required your pay slip online (electronically) you need to get it stamped & signed. From this point is selves is enough for the basic of rejection fo your appeal. However, U need to try as U have nothing to loose especially if the time is not matter to you.

U Normallydo need to stamp your wage slip and if it si printed on speacil paper. I have seen few interntational companies wage slip here in the UK. it is unique and jot printe on plain paper.
pavadhanula23 wrote:I am intended to write following in my review request...I would really appreciate any suggestions to improve this

On Basis of following explanation I would request you to reconsider my application.

1) You can verify the authenticity of the payslips as follows:
A. By contacting my employer: The Supplied Work permit doesnt have employer stamp however The contact details of my employer and name of the person to contact appear on the Work Permit, which was already enclosed with the application. Please contact XXXXXXX at XXXXXXXXXX to verify my Gross Salary.
B.By verifying payslips on Companys website : Please note that my employer delivers payslips electronically and the same can be printed by logging onto Payrol Application. These are not usually signed & stamped .You can logon to my company's website where my payslips can be verified. Please note that this website is owned by my company XXXX and it is not possible for me to alter or create payslips on this website. I have enclosed Appendix-A, which explains how to logon to the Website and check the payslips.
C.Matching the Payslips against the Bank Statement: Besides the the Work permit and payslips I have also provided the Bank Statements for 12 months. The salary credited in my Bank account clearly matches with the payslips and the name of the employer.
2) English Langauge Requirement.
The Guidelines suggest that the UK Bachelor level will be normally accepted for the purpose of satisfying the English language requirement this is because the Bachelor degree is normally taught over a period of at least three years. Please note that my Masters Degree (Master of Computer Application) is a 3-Year Degree course and The Original letter from University stating that my Master degree was taught in English(both written & spoken) was provided with the original Application.
My application was originally received by HO on 01/10/2007.I have intimated Home Office over the phone & e-mail on 03/10/2007 that I will be sending Additional documents to support English Language Requirement for my Bachelor Degree. This e-mail was acknowledged with the message saying that "additional documents will be considered when making a decision"(e-mail communication is enclosed as Appendix-B). These additional documents were recevied by HO on 09/10/2007.I would kindly request you to consider these additional documnets as evidence for the English Language Requirement.
3) Exceptional evidence for my Age Assesment.
I dont have a birth certificate because i never got it. I was born in India and Currently working in UK. It is difficult for me to get a birth certificate in short time from India as I dont have any contacts there now.Also, I never drove, so, I dont have a driving Licence.That is the reason i have submitted notary copy of my passport along with Secondary School Certificate.Please note that The Date of Birth clearly appears on Both my Passport & Secondary School Certificate.
4)UK Experience
This would automatically imply If you consider my request to consider the previous earnings category .
Pantaiema

HSMPSEQUENCE

Post by HSMPSEQUENCE » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:58 am

Hi Victoria

I have similar situation w.r.t payslips. I have worked for a very big recruitment agence with branches in every corner of UK.

They only do online pay slips. I asked them to sign and date but they said we donot keep stamps. They have provided me a letter stating my gross salary every week.

My bank statement has agency name & payroll number in the details of credits.

My P60 only covers 3 months.

What would help here, Should I also send my login details?

Please respond.

Reagrds
SEQUENCE