ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

FLR (M) Six items of correspondence

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

zgokool
Newly Registered

FLR (M) Six items of correspondence

Post by zgokool » Mon Jun 01, 2015 3:57 pm

Hi there hope someone can help me with this.

I will be applying for FLR (M) this month.
civil marriage on 14.10.13
visa ending on 14.10.15 (cheeky hey :) )
I have read the guidance on acceptable proof of correspondence.
Questions:
1.Are easy cash, current account and web saver one correspondence or three ?

2. anything with name and post code would be accepted?

3. the name on my p60 is wrongly written. for example, 'adem junior smith' instead of adam ....... will that be a problem?

SoHopeful

Re: FLR (M) Six items of correspondence

Post by SoHopeful » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:15 am

Correspondence must be from 3 or more different sources I believe and these sources must be government departments such as HMRC NHS and/or banks.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Tue Jun 02, 2015 10:52 am

They don't need to be from official sources, anything with a name and postcode will be acceptable. If in joint names you'll need 6 pieces of evidence, 12 if all in single names. They should be spread as evenly as possible throughout the 2 years, as a general rule, 1 every 4 months from 3 different sources.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.

hussanmaan
Newly Registered

Post by hussanmaan » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:36 pm

Next question is we moved on 3 different properties since i got my visa. I don't think so i do have all three previous accommodations address letters on our name. I may have 2 from our first property and rest of them have nearly 6-10 address letters.

Casa
United Kingdom

Post by Casa » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:43 pm

Did you read my sentence "They should be spread as evenly as possible throughout the 2 years, as a general rule, 1 every 4 months from 3 different sources." ?
Long gaps in evidence of co-habitation could result in your application being refused.
(Casa, not CR001)
Please don't send me PMs asking for immigration advice on posts that are on the open forum. If I haven't responded there, it's because I don't have the answer. I'm a moderator, not a legal professional.