ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Do i bring my children for biometric at VFS?

Only for the UK Skilled Worker visas, formerly known as Tier 2 visa route

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Jayjolly

Do i bring my children for biometric at VFS?

Post by Jayjolly » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:54 am

I have received the appointment date for my document submission and biometric. My children are 4 and 6 years old. Do i need to bring them along with me for the biometric at VFS centre?

sunny007
United Kingdom

Re: Do i bring my children for biometric at VFS?

Post by sunny007 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:47 am

Jayjolly wrote:I have received the appointment date for my document submission and biometric. My children are 4 and 6 years old. Do i need to bring them along with me for the biometric at VFS centre?

Yes ,
Every applicant who is submitting a visa application must attend the visa application centre in person. Children below the age of 5 need to attend the visa application centre to provide a digital photograph, but are not required to provide their fingerprints. Children below the age of 16 need to be accompanied by an adult and this cannot be a member of Gerry’s staff.