ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Visitor visa for my parents

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

aakk
Newly Registered

Visitor visa for my parents

Post by aakk » Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:31 pm

Hi
I and my family are British citizens I am planning to invite my parents to UK on visitors visa.I work but have no savings in my account and seeking some part of housing benefits and child tax credits.How much money should my parents show in to their bank accounts and will the benefits effect their application?
Please reply.Thank you.

aakk
Newly Registered

Re: Visitor visa for my parents

Post by aakk » Sat Jun 06, 2015 12:33 pm

aakk wrote:Hi
I and my family are British citizens I am planning to invite my parents to UK on visitors visa.I work but have no savings in my account and seeking some part of housing benefits and child tax credits.How much money should my parents show in to their bank accounts and will the benefits effect their application?
Please reply.Thank you.