ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

RC translated docs

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Dirk

RC translated docs

Post by Dirk » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi, I am making a SS application for my wife right now. All the other documents we have such as payslips, tax records, bank statements are only in Spanish.

Do I need to get a certified translator to translate every individual page into English or is it something I am allowed to do myself?

sagareva
BANNED

Re: RC translated docs

Post by sagareva » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:28 pm

translators aren't certified
translations are ))

but translations are certified by translators, and the expectation is that a translator is a member of some professional body of translators of which there are many, or at least is commercially operating as a translation service
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**