ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

vinb5
Newly Registered

Re: EEA2 Application Timelines - ONLY 1 TOPIC - UpToDate

Post by vinb5 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:24 pm

Hi
is there any one applied in Dec 2014 still waiting like me.
I don't know why these home office guys are taking more than 6 months.

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:25 pm

since last week i started to call them twice in a day still nothing each call they advise me not to make travel plans before august i am still on the 6 months time frame...What the hell they are doing still seriously we are married living together for almost a year before our marriage i studied here my husband is here for 3 years he is having a decent job i am having a full time job! what else they want really getting so frustrated these days because of our holiday plans to my family and i would really like to spend my birthday with them on July, which we need desperately so bored here in England need some time outside...I have only 2 days left to buy the plane tickets really don't know if i should risk it or not :cry: Does all of you Jan applicants who got their RC had a family permit before you apply EEA2??

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 3:37 pm

belegurth wrote:since last week i started to call them twice in a day still nothing each call they advise me not to make travel plans before august i am still on the 6 months time frame...What the hell they are doing still seriously we are married living together for almost a year before our marriage i studied here my husband is here for 3 years he is having a decent job i am having a full time job! what else they want really getting so frustrated these days because of our holiday plans to my family and i would really like to spend my birthday with them on July, which we need desperately so bored here in England need some time outside...I have only 2 days left to buy the plane tickets really don't know if i should risk it or not :cry: Does all of you Jan applicants who got their RC had a family permit before you apply EEA2??
Don't risk it.

I don't really trust home office anymore. They just want to mess with peoples lives .

Wait for the RC , You will get it . But be prepared for anything.
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

jenangeles
United States of America

Post by jenangeles » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:04 pm

belegurth wrote:since last week i started to call them twice in a day still nothing each call they advise me not to make travel plans before august i am still on the 6 months time frame...What the hell they are doing still seriously we are married living together for almost a year before our marriage i studied here my husband is here for 3 years he is having a decent job i am having a full time job! what else they want really getting so frustrated these days because of our holiday plans to my family and i would really like to spend my birthday with them on July, which we need desperately so bored here in England need some time outside...I have only 2 days left to buy the plane tickets really don't know if i should risk it or not :cry: Does all of you Jan applicants who got their RC had a family permit before you apply EEA2??
The people on the phone really don't know anything so don't get discouraged. They told me I wouldn't hear anything before end July and I got mine in May. As long as yours is a relatively straightforward case, I would think you would get yours sometime mid-next week going by the date of your COA.

D2011
Newly Registered

Post by D2011 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi!!! I applied in 16/01/2015. I 'm caming with family permit, married five years, I have a son( 4years), my husband has a work full time...I phone home office today and the person tell me that my application still in process. I can not belive that :twisted:
Good luk every body

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:26 pm

Hey Guys

My employer had requested confirmation of right to work in Employer Checking Service ( exactly one week ago) however employer hasnt got any verification yet

I have started to worry coz somehow UKBA never works properly

Any of you had same situation as me?

chriskv1
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by chriskv1 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:31 pm

bilirserdar wrote:Hey Guys

My employer had requested confirmation of right to work in Employer Checking Service ( exactly one week ago) however employer hasnt got any verification yet

I dont think they are supposed to request confirmation that way . I remember someone got a response that they dont have any right to work. I might be wrong .
Anger and intolerance are the enemies of correct understanding.
Mahatma Gandhi

E&OE. I'm not a legal professional.

johnny9765

Post by johnny9765 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:01 pm

Just thought id share my timeline for those who are in need of hope and advice. Good news this time so here it is
RC Application sent:10 June 2014
Rc Application received by HO:11 June 2014
RC Refused:31 July
Appealed in August
Hearing Date set for:31 January 2015
January 31 case was remitted back to the HO because of unlawful decision and a lawful decision to be made decision was made under UK immigration law and not under EU law which hence the refusal.
18 April 2015 got determination from the FTT about appeal allowed to the extent for a lawful decision to be made
28 May phone HO about the progress of my case and was told a decision was made a couple of hours ago and if nothing herd by them shortly to check back with them on Tuesday
1 June called HO because no one would tell me if it was good or bad news and didn't get a reply from them today. When i phoned they gave me a tracking number for a royal mail signed delivery and they said it was posted today.
3 June RC received issued 28 May

So after nearly a year from the date of my application finally good news and i got my RC. Words can't explain the feeling of knowing its finally over. Been stressful and horrible experience so i know what you guys are going through just have hope and patience and you will get it.

Now time for a well deserved holiday

Best of luck everyone

taha2015

Post by taha2015 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:08 pm

Aleksandrija wrote:Hi there...
I am moving in a new place ...so here is the question.
I know i have to inform HO ...do you do that on line or sendibg the contract ..and one more thing..i've sign the contract but will be moving in the house in the middle of the month... when should i send the contract to them... can i do it now ??? :?
best to do is to call visa and immigration on 03001232253 , they will tell you exactly whats the right thing to do :wink:

taha2015

Post by taha2015 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:18 pm

asian_atheart wrote:
belegurth wrote:Hi everyone,

I have a big problem i wish i read this forum before i paid £1000 to my useless solicitor...

We applied as a married couple i am Turkish citizen and he is Romanian citizen. He has been here for 3 years and i was here with a student visa and our relationship started before i came to UK and we were living together almost 1 year before we applied so i think it is a quiete straightforward application with all the proofs etc. My timeline as follows:
Jan 28 applied for RC
Received CoA with right to work on 12 Feb
Still waiting for RC

Since then no reply but my husband found a really nice job that we desperately need... but they require his original passport in order to make him start, i called my solicitor and she said it is "impossible to ask documents back, we can but then they will cancel your application". I am the applicant and non EU he is already having rights here why it should be that hard to ask his document? Can someone please advise me something because my solicitor is so useless she even said she cant get an answer about this from the Home Office... :(

Hi belegurth,

I noticed this earlier post you had made about your application via your solicitor-saying that you cannot receive your passports back. Did you manage to get them back or follow up with the issue? I had the same advice given by a solicitor-although we have not sent the application yet. I wonder why the lawyers are giving wrong information??
Best,
asian_atheart
hi there, the sad truth is most of solicitors are not as good as they pretend to be ,the most important thing they care about is money ! i called visa and immigration and the lady told me theres no problem to have my passport back and this is not to affect my application , all you have to do is to go the their website and fill in the form and to choose ONLY to return your documents without cancelling the application as there is 2 options whether to return documents and cancel the application or to just return the documents !
the funny part is my solicitor didn't knew anything about that until i called and illustrated everything !! he asked if i can send him the website :mrgreen: wish i will have my RC soon :roll: :roll:

Puparin
Newly Registered

Post by Puparin » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:30 pm

Hi All,
I have been following the thread for a while now but had issues registering until now. My details are as follows:
Applied 28/04/2015
Acknowledgement letter received 30/04/2015
Biometric letter received 08/05/2015
COA received 22/05/2015 (dated 19/05/2015)
Requested for passports for myself and partner on 21/05/2015 (still waiting)
RC still waiting.

I recently had a job offer which is supposed to be permanent but has now been changed to a 6 months contract pending when my RC has been issued. Does anyone think it is a good idea to send my job contract to HO? Will this influence the processing time in anyway?

Thanks

Malwiine
Newly Registered

Post by Malwiine » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:08 pm

We got 2 letters in Post Office. My hubbs is going to get them tomorrow!!! Hoping for good news :)

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:18 am

chriskv1 wrote:

I dont think they are supposed to request confirmation that way . I remember someone got a response that they dont have any right to work. I might be wrong .
Hi Chris
how they are supposed to request confirmation? because my employer said he must clarify my status evenhough i have coa

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:24 am

Puparin wrote:Hi All,
I have been following the thread for a while now but had issues registering until now. My details are as follows:
Applied 28/04/2015
Acknowledgement letter received 30/04/2015
Biometric letter received 08/05/2015
COA received 22/05/2015 (dated 19/05/2015)
Requested for passports for myself and partner on 21/05/2015 (still waiting)
RC still waiting.

I recently had a job offer which is supposed to be permanent but has now been changed to a 6 months contract pending when my RC has been issued. Does anyone think it is a good idea to send my job contract to HO? Will this influence the processing time in anyway?

Thanks
I have exactly same situation as yours, even the dates we applied are same.
I do not think it will change anything because ho is not there to solve your problems but cause you more problems.

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:11 am

Hopefully February applicants will start getting their RC from now on. Anyway can please all jan applicants keeps posting their updates? it keeps our hopes alive :)

Adik

Post by Adik » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:33 am

bilirserdar wrote:
chriskv1 wrote:

Hi Chris
how they are supposed to request confirmation? because my employer said he must clarify my status evenhough i have coa
Your employer can send details to employee check service nd they will reply that u can work or not nd for how many months,,ex.. They will gv 6 month time as they gv u for send visa.my friend employer checked nd ho replied that she can work..

Adik

Post by Adik » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:37 am

rajib4u wrote:Hopefully February applicants will start getting their RC from now on. Anyway can please all jan applicants keeps posting their updates? it keeps our hopes alive :)
Applied on 29 January still waiting
My friend applied on 20 January gt home visit on this Tuesday ,(2/6/15) :cry:

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:45 am

Hey Guys

Any of you had same situation as me?[/quote]

I dont think they are supposed to request confirmation that way . I remember someone got a response that they dont have any right to work. I might be wrong

Hi Chris
how they are supposed to request confirmation? because my employer said he must clarify my status evenhough i have coa[/quote]
Your employer can send details to employee check service nd they will reply that u can work or not nd for how many months,,ex.. They will gv 6 month time as they gv u for send visa.my friend employer checked nd ho replied that she can work..[/quote]

My employer did exactly same but it has been 5 working days and employer doesnt receive any answer from them, today is 6th working day

Adik

Post by Adik » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:51 am

I dont think they are supposed to request confirmation that way . I remember someone got a response that they dont have any right to work. I might be wrong

Hi Chris
how they are supposed to request confirmation? because my employer said he must clarify my status evenhough i have coa[/quote]
Your employer can send details to employee check service nd they will reply that u can work or not nd for how many months,,ex.. They will gv 6 month time as they gv u for send visa.my friend employer checked nd ho replied that she can work..[/quote]

My employer did exactly same but it has been 5 working days and employer doesnt receive any answer from them, today is 6th working day[/quote]
Don't worry they will reply soon normally they take nearly a 10 days.

ARC_747
Newly Registered

Post by ARC_747 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 11:24 am

Updating Timeline:
My wife and myself applied as a Family Member and Qualified Person respectively (Married - Venezuelan / Italian)
My wife´s Visa Status: Student Visa
Application posted: 10/04 (Payment via Postal Order)
Letter of acknowledgement from HO: 20/4 (Dated 15/4)
Biometrics Enrolment Letter: 08/05 (Dated 30/04) - Same day attended
COA from HO (Right to work): 05/06 (Dated 02/06)
Waiting for RC

nanouk
Newly Registered

Post by nanouk » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:24 pm

I've just received my COA with right to work, so I'm updating my timeline:

Posted - 17 April
Bank charge for both - 22 April
Reception letter - 23 april (letter says 21 april)
biometrics letter - 1 may (letter says 28 april)
Biometrics sent - 1 may
Phoned Home Office requesting COA - 1 June
COA WITH Right to work - 5 June (letter says 2 June) :D

My question now is the following, I'm currently on a Tier-4 Student visa, that limits to 20 hours per week (term time), but I've got not the COA with right to work, which one rules here?

A COA with right to work enables you to find any type of employment? being a permanent role or not? I'm currently finishing a MSc, so it would be great if I can start looking for a permanent job right away. I've gone to a lot of interviews and assessment centres, but I get shot down when the right to work thing comes up...

bilirserdar

Post by bilirserdar » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:35 pm

nanouk wrote:I've just received my COA with right to work, so I'm updating my timeline:

Posted - 17 April
Biometrics sent - 1 may

My question now is the following, I'm currently on a Tier-4 Student visa, that limits to 20 hours per week (term time), but I've got not the COA with right to work, which one rules here?

A COA with right to work enables you to find any type of employment? being a permanent role or not? I'm currently finishing a MSc, so it would be great if I can start looking for a permanent job right away. I've gone to a lot of interviews and assessment centres, but I get shot down when the right to work thing comes up...
Even if you show COA nobody will employ you with it

k7bs

Post by k7bs » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:08 pm

nanouk wrote:I've just received my COA with right to work, so I'm updating my timeline:

Posted - 17 April
Biometrics sent - 1 may

Your COA gives you the right to undertake employment and business activities in the UK of any kind without any restrictions. As in the case of a permanent position that will depend on your employer but yes you can now work freely without any restrictions to hours and positions whether temporary or permanent or even start your own business!
Article 50 triggered: What happens next? What Brexit means for EEA nationals.

belegurth

Post by belegurth » Fri Jun 05, 2015 1:11 pm

Posted - 17 April
Biometrics sent - 1 may

I came with tier-4 visa also started to work with that. it restricts you with 20 hrs of working UNTIL you finish your studies...So you're a masters student in this case until you hand your dissertation you can't exceed 20 hrs per week.but if you finish all your responsibilities and you no longer need to go to school you can work full-time. Probably no one will employ you permanently but you can find a lot of jobs full-time temporary.That's what i have done..

rajib4u

Post by rajib4u » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:03 pm

So anyone has received rc today? Seems like for last few day that process has got slowed :(