ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

tallojani

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by tallojani » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:18 pm

Masallah it is great to see visas are being issued.
Alhumdulilah with Allah swt mercy my sister in law has got her visa.
Processed/RFC email 29/5/2015
Gerrys Text 5/5/2015
Collected 6/5/2015
Alhumdulilah visa stamped on 28/5/2015

Advice to all those who have received their visas, think about the next step FLR for which evidence in joint names will be needed which has to be spread over the 2.5 years initial visa period.
May Allah swt make it easy for us all

lush

Post by lush » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:20 pm

Hello All

I got the following email from sheffield today.

Mail Subject: Your Visa Application: VAF 170484‏

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Regarding Visa Application: GWFXXXXXXXX
For: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A decision has been made on your UK Visa application. Your application will be dispatched shortly from the Decision Making Centre in Sheffield, UK. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Applications submitted at a Visa Application Centre will be returned there for you to collect.

Applications submitted in Yaounde, Dakar, Banjul, and Lagos Visa Application Centres will be available for collection 3 - 5 days after receipt of this email. Please do not attend these VACs until this time has passed, or until you are notified that your documents are ready for collection.

You should not expect to receive any further notification from this office unless you have made your application in North America and submitted a pre-paid courier envelope for your documents to be returned directly to you. If so you will also receive a further email with the courier tracking reference. Please note that if you applied at the Toronto Visa Application Centre on or after 28 April 2015, and have paid for your documents to be returned directly to you, you will shortly receive your tracking number from the Visa Application Centre rather than from this office.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section

Please does this mean I got my Visa or not.
Please if you got like the email above and you didn't get your visa please indicate.

Thanks everyone

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:47 pm

tallojani wrote:Masallah it is great to see visas are being issued.
Alhumdulilah with Allah swt mercy my sister in law has got her visa.
Processed/RFC email 29/5/2015
Gerrys Text 5/5/2015
Collected 6/5/2015
Alhumdulilah visa stamped on 28/5/2015

Advice to all those who have received their visas, think about the next step FLR for which evidence in joint names will be needed which has to be spread over the 2.5 years initial visa period.
Congrats
May Allah swt bless them with a long happy married life together
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:48 pm

lush wrote:Hello All

I got the following email from sheffield today.

Mail Subject: Your Visa Application: VAF 170484‏

Dear XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX,

Regarding Visa Application: GWFXXXXXXXX
For: XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

A decision has been made on your UK Visa application. Your application will be dispatched shortly from the Decision Making Centre in Sheffield, UK. If anyone contacts you advising that your application is still under consideration or that they can influence the outcome of your application in any way, they cannot - please report any such approach to VisaSheffield@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk.

Applications submitted at a Visa Application Centre will be returned there for you to collect.

Applications submitted in Yaounde, Dakar, Banjul, and Lagos Visa Application Centres will be available for collection 3 - 5 days after receipt of this email. Please do not attend these VACs until this time has passed, or until you are notified that your documents are ready for collection.

You should not expect to receive any further notification from this office unless you have made your application in North America and submitted a pre-paid courier envelope for your documents to be returned directly to you. If so you will also receive a further email with the courier tracking reference. Please note that if you applied at the Toronto Visa Application Centre on or after 28 April 2015, and have paid for your documents to be returned directly to you, you will shortly receive your tracking number from the Visa Application Centre rather than from this office.

Kind regards,

Sheffield Visa Section

Please does this mean I got my Visa or not.
Please if you got like the email above and you didn't get your visa please indicate.

Thanks everyone
You will have to wait for the file to be recieved in order to know the outcome
But in Shaa Allah keep faith and may Allah swt bless you with good news
What's your timeline ?

lush

Post by lush » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:56 pm

my timelines are:
24th april: submitted application @ tls + biometrics done
29th april : my spouse sent supporting evidence
18th may : called for interview, my spouse was @ work and he could pick the call. They left a voicemail that they will call back in the next 48 hrs
19 may: he got another for interview on the 26th
26 may - he attended interview
04-june decision mail recieved

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:07 pm

lush wrote:my timelines are:
18th may : called for interview, my spouse was @ work and he could pick the call. They left a voicemail that they will call back in the next 48 hrs
Can you confirm where the case was submitted ?? Which country

Was it Nigeria? ?
If so then by looking at the email .. the subject quotes VAF xxx
As far to my knowledge this kind of subject in the email hints at the visa being granted. This is to reference for applications submitted from Nigeria.

Hopefully you will get good news

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Thu Jun 04, 2015 6:48 pm

Hello guys. I'm quite worried, nervous and frustrated all at the same time. This is my timeline

Biometrics at Mirpur: 12/03/2015
BHC Islambad received email: 18/03/2015
Update request (no updates): 04/05/2015
'Pre assessment completed - Under process for further enquiries – checks': 18/05/2015
"Referred to another authority for enquiries or a final decision.": 02/06/2015

I don't understand why processed email hasn't been sent yet or been told to come and collect passport as its been 12 weeks and people who applied at same time as me are getting replies.

My wife contacted Mirpur VAC and they said u get answer within three months and so ur passport should be ready to collect within the next week and we will contact u soon within the next week.

Is this correct or are they lying? And what advice do u brothers and sisters give me?

Thanks

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:02 pm

mutibali wrote:Hello guys. I'm quite worried, nervous and frustrated all at the same time. This is my timeline

'Pre assessment completed - Under process for further enquiries – checks': 18/05/2015

I don't understand why processed email hasn't been sent yet or been told to come and collect passport as its been 12 weeks and people who applied at same time as me are getting replies.

My wife contacted Mirpur VAC and they said u get answer within three months and so ur passport should be ready to collect within the next week and we will contact u soon within the next week.

Is this correct or are they lying? And what advice do u brothers and sisters give me?

Thanks
Next week you will get reply don't worry did u send all papers with application

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:08 pm

tiger90210 wrote:
mutibali wrote:Hello guys. I'm quite worried, nervous and frustrated all at the same time. This is my timeline

Thanks
Yes sent all papers with application.

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:20 pm

mutibali wrote:
tiger90210 wrote:

Thanks
Yes sent all papers with application.
Are u self employed or salaried

lush

Post by lush » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:03 pm

Yes, it's Nigeria.

I hope it's good news.
My husband will be ecstatic

lush

Post by lush » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:21 pm

sajjaduk wrote:

Was it Nigeria? ?
As far to my knowledge this kind of subject in the email hints at the visa being granted. This is to reference for applications submitted from Nigeria.

Hopefully you will get good news
Yes, it was submitted in Nigeria.

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:32 pm

Thanks[/quote]
Next week you will get reply don't worry did u send all papers with application[/quote]

Yes sent all papers with application.[/quote]
Are u self employed or salaried[/quote]

Salaried? Why? I've sent everything now

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:41 pm

mutibali wrote:Biometrics at Mirpur: 12/03/2015

Thanks
Next week you will get reply don't worry did u send all papers with application[/quote]

Salaried? Why? I've sent everything now[/quote]
Meaning if u where self employed it would explain the wait

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:35 pm

tiger90210 wrote:
mutibali wrote:Biometrics at Mirpur: 12/03/2015

Thanks

Salaried? Why? I've sent everything now[/quote]
Meaning if u where self employed it would explain the wait[/quote]

Oh ok. So u think I should here from then by the 12th of June?

zoopla
Newly Registered

Post by zoopla » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:52 pm

Salaam all

we've submitted by wife's application and given biometrics and it's alhamdulilah been received.

Anyone planning to post anything to pakistan a note that United Parcel Service only took 4 working days including pickup and dropoff.

Want my wife with me asap but visa applications may have increased up due to upcoming ramadan/holidays and summer. Also wedding season is over so more people may be applying? They stated a wait time of 12 weeks but I hope it's faster.

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:56 pm

zoopla wrote:Salaam all

we've submitted by wife's application and given biometrics and it's alhamdulilah been received.

Anyone planning to post anything to pakistan a note that United Parcel Service only took 4 working days including pickup and dropoff.

Want my wife with me asap but visa applications may have increased up due to upcoming ramadan/holidays and summer. Also wedding season is over so more people may be applying? They stated a wait time of 12 weeks but I hope it's faster.
Good luck, hope all goes well. U should hear from them within 12 weeks in shaa Allah. That's the waiting time at the moment. Although can take longer or quicker depending on the case and how long the enquires take.

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:01 pm

Also anyone who's applied at Mirpur VAC this may be a useful number for u. Takes u directly to them

05827 438005

That's the number to ring from Pakistan. Of course u can ring from countries by adding appropriate code.

akram1990

Post by akram1990 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:45 pm

Hi, sajjaduk

I submitted my wife's application on 07/05/2015 close to yours, and requested an update today.... They replied saying the application hasn't been assessed yet... Has your application being assessed or are May application not been picked up yet.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:07 pm

akram1990 wrote:Hi, sajjaduk

I submitted my wife's application on 07/05/2015 close to yours, and requested an update today.... They replied saying the application hasn't been assessed yet... Has your application being assessed or are May application not been picked up yet.
They are currently making decisions on end of march and probably just started to assess 1st week of April applications...
I'm getting the same response ...
Looking at current timescales I think if I had to request an update last week of June I may probably hear something or the other and same goes for you.

I think with relations to it being processed like 1st week or maybe 2nd week of July in Shaa Allah

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:23 am

mutibali wrote:Also anyone who's applied at Mirpur VAC this may be a useful number for u. Takes u directly to them

05827 438005

That's the number to ring from Pakistan. Of course u can ring from countries by adding appropriate code.
Is that for any VAC or just mirpur?

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:54 am

aadi90 wrote:Dear SajjadUk thank u once again for your reply :D I will complete my 6 months of employment in August and to meet the financial requirement i would have my 6months wage slips, 6months bank statements, employer's letter and contract by then . However, my p60 only covers 2months of my initial employment as i started my employment in Feb. Do i need to contact HMRC/DWP for any tax confirmation? if so what?
Thanks

Dear Aadi90,

By the looks of it, your situation appears to be similar to mine atleast on the job timeline, please can we keep intouch as I'm preparing to file the case in August. Which city you intend to submit your documents to?

Kind Regards

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:16 am

sajjaduk wrote:Salaam APRBOOM,

To your questions ...
No you don't need to complete su/07 sponsorship undertaking form for spouse partner applications.

In sponsor letter main points to highlight is for example
How and where you met
Future plans
how the relation was formed

Anything else you would like to highlight in support of the application
Salaam brother,

Please can you help me with the following;

All my documents (bank statements, payslips, employment letter, address on wife's tb test etc) have my current address which will be mentioned in the application forms however, I plan to live with a freind who has his own property as the current property is too small to accomodate me and my wife.

My question is what documents do i need off my friend?

and

Will that be an issue as all the my documents have current address but I'm showing that I plan to live at a different address where nothing is registered (bills, council tax etc) on my name?

Thank you

March2015

Post by March2015 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:19 am

lush wrote:
sajjaduk wrote:

Was it Nigeria? ?

Good luck Lush. Let us know how you get on

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:24 am

aprboom wrote:
sajjaduk wrote:Salaam APRBOOM,

To your questions ...
No you don't need to complete su/07 sponsorship undertaking form for spouse partner applications.

In sponsor letter main points to highlight is for example
How and where you met
Future plans
how the relation was formed

Anything else you would like to highlight in support of the application
Salaam brother,

Please can you help me with the following;

All my documents (bank statements, payslips, employment letter, address on wife's tb test etc) have my current address which will be mentioned in the application forms however, I plan to live with a freind who has his own property as the current property is too small to accomodate me and my wife.

My question is what documents do i need off my friend?

and

Will that be an issue as all the my documents have current address but I'm showing that I plan to live at a different address where nothing is registered (bills, council tax etc) on my name?

Thank you
From your friend you will require a letter to say that they are happy for you and your wife to stay at their property ... you will require a inspection report and also proof that they own the property ie title deeds etc if you are not going to rent from them you should state so clearly in the cover letter.

It shouldn't be a problem as your showing the eco that you will have adequate accommodation for you and your wife if the visa application was successful.

But personally I always advise that it's best atleast to get some document on the new address atleast a bank statement so that the eco is satisfied As the eco can think that your trying to circumvent the rules.