ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Query regarding salary slip

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rohan16
Newly Registered

Post by rohan16 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 10:03 am

Hello,

I have completed 11 months working in UK as a consultant.I have calculated my salary points under BAND A for UK for 11 months and with my qualifications and age I am able to get 80 points.

Can you please answer to my below two queries:

1)I would like to know whether 12 months salary slip submission is mandatory for HSMP application?
In other words,do I need to submit 11 months UK salary slip and 1 month Indian salary slip or only 11 months UK salary slips?

2)Do I have to mention anything about this in the covering letter and/or the HSMP form?

Thanks in anticipation :) ,
Rohan

prem12

Re: Query regarding salary slip

Post by prem12 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:24 pm

12 salary slips are mandatory even if only UK salary will be considered.
________
Ts100
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sat Oct 13, 2007 3:47 pm

prem12 wrote:12 salary slips are mandatory even if only UK salary will be considered.
you dont need 12 salary slips if you made enough in the last 11 to qualify for the amount you are making. Your evidence can be within the last 15 as long as they are consecutive.

prem12

Post by prem12 » Sat Oct 13, 2007 5:08 pm

True, But I guess in that case the claim period date in the application should be adjusted. Also the salary in this case will not be pro-rated.
________
Yamaha virago 750
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gorajim

Post by gorajim » Sat Oct 13, 2007 8:26 pm

rohan16 wrote:Hello,

I have completed 11 months working in UK as a consultant.I have calculated my salary points under BAND A for UK for 11 months and with my qualifications and age I am able to get 80 points.

Can you please answer to my below two queries:

1)I would like to know whether 12 months salary slip submission is mandatory for HSMP application?
In other words,do I need to submit 11 months UK salary slip and 1 month Indian salary slip or only 11 months UK salary slips?

2)Do I have to mention anything about this in the covering letter and/or the HSMP form?

Thanks in anticipation :) ,
Rohan

You are free to submit only 11 months salary slips. However, please note that the 11 month salary will not be pro-rated. It is a good idea to mention this in the covering letter, so that the caseworker knows what to expect.

You may want to read the following documentation (esp. the one on Previous Earnings). This proved very useful for me when I applied.

http://www.ind.homeoffice.gov.uk/docume ... kguidance/

Cheers.

Prabeen
Newly Registered

Post by Prabeen » Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:48 am

Hi all,
I have a doubt regarding my indian salary slip. In My Salary a part of the sal will be given as SodexhoPass meal voucher for Tax benefit.So this figure will not come in my Salary slip how do I account for this when I apply for HSMP.

MyHSMPApplication

Post by MyHSMPApplication » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:37 am

Hi Parbeen Jayraj
Couple of things.
Don't piggy back your question on other thread. Opening a new thread will be useful for you as it willl help others answer your question quickly.

With regard to your query, any allowance declared in your payslip can be claimed. Apart from this nothing can be claimed.

Cheers
PG