ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Entreprenuer to Long Residency Visa

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

umarqazi
Newly Registered

Entreprenuer to Long Residency Visa

Post by umarqazi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:41 pm

Hi,

I have received my Tier 1 Entrepreneur on Dec 2014 which is valid until Dec 2017. I have applied on Sep 2012, after appeal and long court hearings again n again, I finally got my Tier 1 Entrepreneur after two years because HO put Deception act on me. Home Office put an allegation on me that I have used fake documents to make Tier1 Entrepreneur application, which they unable to prove at the First tier tribunal court.

My query is that I was thinking to go to Window Service for SET (LR) as I am completing my 10 years in 30/04/2015, but I haven't done any business in the last six months.

According to the new rules, if I pay £1900 case fee for SET(LR), they do provide premium same day service.

I haven't invested £50,000 so I was wondering are they gonna ask me any questions regarding to the Entrepreneur visa, as Home Office thought previously that I have used deception in my application previously?

Also, if I go in the same day premium service, will they be able tell me on the SAME DAY about my application, if In'Sha'Allah my application got successful.

My company is still registered but I don't have £50,000 to show-off in my account. I can manage up 30K to show off in my business account.

I have all the previous passports to prove that I am in this country since last 10 years.
I have done LIfe in the UK.
I have passed MSc Degree from the UK University.

Please do advise me!!! expert advice needed please. A detailed ans will be greatly appreciated.

umarqazi
Newly Registered

Post by umarqazi » Wed Apr 15, 2015 10:45 pm

Please I expect a reply.

Your time and support will be greatly appreciated.

Shah05

Re: Tier 1 Entreprenuer to ILR (10 years based)

Post by Shah05 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 10:53 pm

Hello umar, I have some query if you can help. Have you got your visa?

vinny

Post by vinny » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:39 am

You may be okay, if you also satisfy 245DC, etc.
This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Fri Jun 05, 2015 8:43 am

you may be OK, theoretically but IMHO they may freak out because of a previous refusal and decide to postpone it again, you lose 400 quid. plus sale day on 10 years is a new thing to them and you have previous deception flag, even though they lost in court they may still think they have something on you and they have a nasty tendency to pick someone and keep trying to pin something on them.
if you are intent on sale day, at least do not go in Croydon, go to Sheffield, or at the very minimum solihull.
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:29 am

Hi I am on the similar situation, had rejection in May 2013, appeal was successful but decision was challenged by HO so UTT hearing decision was made in May 14. They asked to reconsider the application. And in April 15 I received all the documents with BRP without any further query.

Now I m completing My 10 years in September 15 and I am intended to apply 28 days ago as I have plans to travel. So can anybody tell me which documents shall I provide along with my application ?? Do I have to show any business documents?

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:13 pm

Hi Shah05,

Please tell us about your application. Did you go for an interview?

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:57 pm

Hi triple trouble,

Which application are you talking about? As now I have cleared all the stages of applications. And have got ilr.

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:22 pm

Hi Shah05,

I meant your ILR. Where did you go for the same day service? What documents did you take? What is the process of the day in general please?

Thank you.

Shah05

Post by Shah05 » Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:46 pm

Hi sorry for getting back to you late. I forgot to reply. My ilr application was on based on 10 years. so ideally what they need is;

your all passports with the visa stamps, entry and exit page,
your absence not more than 180 in one go,
LIUK test pass certificate
degree certificate
marriage certificate
Driving Licence (if you have one)
2 photographs

I was not employed so didn't provide any payslips, contact letter.

Hope this will help.

Tripletrouble

Post by Tripletrouble » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:59 pm

Hi Shah05,

Thank you for you reply.