ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TRICKY EEA4 APPLICATION

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

omonile

TRICKY EEA4 APPLICATION

Post by omonile » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:12 pm

Help please!
A eea spouse will be applying for her permanent residency next month after exactly 5years of exercising treaty right(maternity allowance of 8month in between).The question is, can she include his spouse who she has been married to for over 3 years(who have retained his ROR anyway) and her new born baby with the application.What is the chance of them getting permanent residency with the eea sponsor.Thanks

omonile

Re: TRICKY EEA4 APPLICATION

Post by omonile » Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:56 am

Plls help!!!!!!!!

sagareva
BANNED

Post by sagareva » Fri Jun 05, 2015 6:03 pm

no, you can't - under EEA rules each family member s completes their own 5 years (unless sponsor is worker who ceased activity due to permanent incapacity )
**Please note, you can no longer contact me by PM because owners of this board accused me of using it to recruit clients, and disabled my ability to read and send PMs.**

omonile

Post by omonile » Fri Jun 05, 2015 9:02 pm

Thanks sagareva! That's very clear now. But can she include our baby on the application and does the fact that she's a pr(if its successful take away the need to prove treaty right in future
(For retention or after 5years). cheers!!!