ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

PEO appointment queries ..!!Urgent

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

jpat2002

PEO appointment queries ..!!Urgent

Post by jpat2002 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:13 pm

Hello all gurus/ seniors
I just booked PEO appt for next month.
But just realised in "given name" section I only enter first name and I didn't enter my middle name... But no middle name ...!!!is it OK..??
So, it will impact on application or not..?

Please please help
Thanks

rukmesh
United Kingdom

Re: PEO appointment queries ..!!Urgent

Post by rukmesh » Fri Jun 05, 2015 2:44 pm

Hi,

I am also in a similar situation. While booking, I put in a wrong date of birth. I did post on this forum but no one replied. I anyways, wrote to HO and this is what they had to say (please see below)

-------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email correspondence of 26 May.

The appointment payment sheet cannot be amended. If you used the rebook option to rebook your appointment after cancellation and you have not made any new payment, you would not have received a new payment sheet.

If mistakes have been made when entering date of birth or names, there should not be a problem as the application and documents will be checked at the time. Applicants may also wish to highlight the mistake when they attend their appointment.

I hope this information is helpful.

Yours faithfully,

-----------------------------------------------------------

I think this should give you some peace of mind :-)

Good luck

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Hi
Thanks you for your quick reply.. What did you put in Given name section..?? First name or first name n middle name..??
Please reply..!!

I am also in a similar situation. While booking, I put in a wrong date of birth. I did post on this forum but no one replied. I anyways, wrote to HO and this is what they had to say (please see below)

-------------------------------------------------
Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email correspondence of 26 May.

The appointment payment sheet cannot be amended. If you used the rebook option to rebook your appointment after cancellation and you have not made any new payment, you would not have received a new payment sheet.

If mistakes have been made when entering date of birth or names, there should not be a problem as the application and documents will be checked at the time. Applicants may also wish to highlight the mistake when they attend their appointment.

I hope this information is helpful.

Yours faithfully,

-----------------------------------------------------------

I think this should give you some peace of mind :-)

Good luck[/quote]

jpat2002

Post by jpat2002 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:24 pm

Please reply.. Anyone..!!

honerboy
Newly Registered

Post by honerboy » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:16 pm

Should be ok as long as you have paid the correct amount of money. Even if the amount is not correct and you have paid less the office will collect the right amount. Just highlight the mistake you have made and will be ok.