ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

How do you define "pay slips on plain A4 paper"?

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rifis2ug
Newly Registered

How do you define "pay slips on plain A4 paper"?

Post by rifis2ug » Thu Jun 21, 2007 7:47 am

My original pay ships are simply printed out in black and white color by my employer, but has my employer's name and logo on it. My understanding is the pay slips should be not be considered as plain paper as long as there are employer's name or details on it. Are you guys agree with me? Please advise. Thanks.

roy_rajat

Re: How do you define "pay slips on plain A4 paper"

Post by roy_rajat » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:41 am

rifis2ug wrote:My original pay ships are simply printed out in black and white color by my employer, but has my employer's name and logo on it. My understanding is the pay slips should be not be considered as plain paper as long as there are employer's name or details on it. Are you guys agree with me? Please advise. Thanks.
You should get your pay slips and signed and stamped by your employer as they computer printed pay slips.

push
United Kingdom

Post by push » Thu Jun 21, 2007 9:59 am

It will be good if the same are printed on the letter head of your employer. If not, these must carry the name & logo of the company (including the address/contact no).

But most importantly, the individual salary slips should bear the stamp of the employer & be signed by someone from the company.

regards,

push_hsmp

rifis2ug
Newly Registered

Post by rifis2ug » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:45 am

Thanks. The stamping letter or documents in not common in Australia. I already checked this issue with my employer . They can only sign my payslips without stamping. My employer is one of the world's biggest company and only stamp the contractual documentation for the business purpose, never do it for individual employees.

Is HO going to accept the original plain A4 pay slips with my manager's signature on it as one of the required evidence in the previous earning section?

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Thu Jun 21, 2007 10:48 am

I sent printout payslips without company seal or stamp and it was accepted. I think if you state these are the original payslips, they really can't have a problem with it. If they employer is willing to sign it, even better but I wouldn't get hung up on it as if they doubt the authenticity, then can always call the employer.

hac
Newly Registered

Post by hac » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:42 am

My employer is in USA and i only get receipts through courier , that receipt is the BANK voucher only showing the bank related info and amount sent , I am going to apply under self - employed category , I do have formal contract paper signed by my employer , so is that evidence good enough for my case?

Please let me know - thanks

Hussain

rifis2ug
Newly Registered

Post by rifis2ug » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:45 pm

Thanks, SYH.

Is there anyone else who submitted the computer printed original payslip without stamped and signed has been approved by HO?

I am considering two exceptional evidences and one required evidence -- orginal payslips on plain paper without stamping and signature in support of my claim for points associated with my previous earnings. What is my chance to pass HO's requirement?

hk_007

Post by hk_007 » Fri Jun 22, 2007 7:37 pm

rifis2ug wrote:Thanks, SYH.

Is there anyone else who submitted the computer printed original payslip without stamped and signed has been approved by HO?

I am considering two exceptional evidences and one required evidence -- orginal payslips on plain paper without stamping and signature in support of my claim for points associated with my previous earnings. What is my chance to pass HO's requirement?
If all relevant details - employer's name, address, contact, tax, deductions etc. are mentioned then there is no problem. If all these details are on headed paper then also you should not have any problems. bw.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Fri Jun 22, 2007 9:08 pm

rifis2ug
REad this
http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewtopic.php?t=16490

Pantaiema
rifis2ug wrote:My original pay ships are simply printed out in black and white color by my employer, but has my employer's name and logo on it. My understanding is the pay slips should be not be considered as plain paper as long as there are employer's name or details on it. Are you guys agree with me? Please advise. Thanks.

PounceQuick

Post by PounceQuick » Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:54 pm

Unfortunately if it's a computer print out, I don't think it will be accepted. The person to sign should be the payroll person not your manager I think. It doesn't matter how big your company is, there should be a company stamp. Try to get it.

Otherwise, do your tax return ASAP at end of July and use the tax return as proof.

rifis2ug
Newly Registered

Post by rifis2ug » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:19 am

Thanks, All. I am goint to take a risk to submit the compter printed ORIGINAL pay slips without stamping and signature this week. As per Annex-C of HSMP guidelines, it doesn't mention anything about plain paper. My wage slips were printed by my employer and mailed to me every week. I can definitely deem it is original. Will keep you all informed if I have any updates.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:44 pm

rifis2ug

To be in a safer side. I suggest, you get a letter from your employer, including the table of salary veriy salary each month during the period claim. In this case, they jusy need sign and stamp one letter (which is reasonable) instead of 12 pay slips. I have seen this one worked before. But, do it with your own risk as everycase worker might have different opinion

I know inthe UK, if try to ask bonafide employer in the UK to sign and stamp the pay slip one buy one, it is highly unlikely (probably impossible). As they will never do that. Probably they will only do that if you have got rejection and they might afraid that you might sue them for dwarf your chance to get HSMP extension.

Pantaiema

rifis2ug wrote:Thanks, All. I am goint to take a risk to submit the compter printed ORIGINAL pay slips without stamping and signature this week. As per Annex-C of HSMP guidelines, it doesn't mention anything about plain paper. My wage slips were printed by my employer and mailed to me every week. I can definitely deem it is original. Will keep you all informed if I have any updates.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:54 pm

think better to refer to case worker internal guidance

"Wage slips should either be formal pay slips or on company letter headed paper. If they are on plain A4 paper then they should be clearly stamped and signed by the employer.

Any wage slips on plain paper, which have not been endorsed and stamped by the employer, should not be accepted.

Applicants who can only provide on-line payslips will be required to obtain their employers’ signature and stamp on a printout to authenticate the evidence."

I know in the UK, how painful it is to ask your employer to sign 12 piece of pay slips and stamp it. One piece of paper from your employer which clearly state your salary month per month might work, probably. (as I mention above)

Pantaiema

rifis2ug wrote: As per Annex-C of HSMP guidelines, it doesn't mention anything about plain paper. My wage slips were printed by my employer and mailed to me every week. I can definitely deem it is original. Will keep you all informed if I have any updates.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:51 pm

SYH wrote:I sent printout payslips without company seal or stamp and it was accepted. I think if you state these are the original payslips, they really can't have a problem with it. If they employer is willing to sign it, even better but I wouldn't get hung up on it as if they doubt the authenticity, then can always call the employer.
Although this was my experience, based on the horror stories of rejections, I think it really depends on the case worker. For me, when I look at the payslips, it looks official but that is subjective. Mine had the office name on it, with the income and taxes and NIN number on it and my home address as it had been mailed but was made accessible on line. I printed it from online as I left the paperwork elsewhere. It looked exactly the same and it was on plain a4 paper like the payslips that I had received. I have to add that I have had more official looking ones that the last payslips I have submitted. Nowadays that's how these things look like, companies are using online and electronic documents to cut costs and I think the HO knows that but at the same time they are weary of fraud so it might also have to do with the strength of your application and its colloborating evidence and even, I dare say, your nationality in terms of trustworthiness.

pantaiema
Diamond Member

Post by pantaiema » Mon Jun 25, 2007 5:33 pm

I fully agree with this. I think most people with online wage slip got rejected because I think the caseworker doubt about the authenticity of thier payslip. Also, probably because they do not collaborate with other evidence such as Bank statement, and ITR P60.

In the UK, the wage slip is actually quite difficult to fake, as you must be able to undestand the accounting, how the tax and NI is deducted. All this figure are displayed on the wage slip

Pantaiema

SYH wrote:
SYH wrote:I sent printout payslips without company seal or stamp and it was accepted. I think if you state these are the original payslips, they really can't have a problem with it. If they employer is willing to sign it, even better but I wouldn't get hung up on it as if they doubt the authenticity, then can always call the employer.
Although this was my experience, based on the horror stories of rejections, I think it really depends on the case worker. For me, when I look at the payslips, it looks official but that is subjective. Mine had the office name on it, with the income and taxes and NIN number on it and my home address as it had been mailed but was made accessible on line. I printed it from online as I left the paperwork elsewhere. It looked exactly the same and it was on plain a4 paper like the payslips that I had received. I have to add that I have had more official looking ones that the last payslips I have submitted. Nowadays that's how these things look like, companies are using online and electronic documents to cut costs and I think the HO knows that but at the same time they are weary of fraud so it might also have to do with the strength of your application and its colloborating evidence and even, I dare say, your nationality in terms of trustworthiness.

rasinrdj

Post by rasinrdj » Sun Oct 14, 2007 12:16 am

Hi rifis2ug, congrats for getting approval, I saw it here http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
I just want to ask that have you applied with your printed pay slips or with something else. I am also facing the same issue with my employer (a global 500 organization), they are never co-operative and I cannot say that I am applying for some immigration. It will also be helpful if you provide what other documents have you sent for earnings section.

Thanks.

SYH
BANNED

Post by SYH » Sun Oct 14, 2007 11:58 am

rasinrdj wrote:Hi rifis2ug, congrats for getting approval, I saw it here http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=
I just want to ask that have you applied with your printed pay slips or with something else. I am also facing the same issue with my employer (a global 500 organization), they are never co-operative and I cannot say that I am applying for some immigration. It will also be helpful if you provide what other documents have you sent for earnings section.

Thanks.
I think you need to use some common sense. Do you have a contract connected to the payslips, the banks statements showing the payment. If evidence substantiates each other, then plain paper pay slips aren't an issue.

rasinrdj

Post by rasinrdj » Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:48 pm

My employment contract is 4 years old. The salary has been changed a lot since then. Fortunately my employer can give me a letter stating my current gross monthly salary and it corroborates with the last salary transfer on my bank statement. So I will attached the letter with the application send it and hope that the caseworker will consider it.

Thanks
SYH wrote:
rasinrdj wrote:Hi rifis2ug, congrats for getting approval, I saw it here http://www.immigrationboards.com/viewto ... highlight=

Thanks.
I think you need to use some common sense. Do you have a contract connected to the payslips, the banks statements showing the payment. If evidence substantiates each other, then plain paper pay slips aren't an issue.