ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Flr[m]-Self emplyed income being a director of company

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Hello 27

Flr[m]-Self emplyed income being a director of company

Post by Hello 27 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:51 am

Hello to every body-I want to apply FLR [M] application for 3 dependents as they arrived here in April 2011. I got ILR on the basis of 10 year long residency and my previous legal status was Tier1 Entrepreneur. I started business by opening up a company and sometime I register myself as Self employed. I was drawing income from Business Account to Personal Account every month and have paid corporation tax and personal tax on the basis of self employed for the relevant period.

Following are my questions to this forum senior members

Q1 . When my dependents would be eligible to apply ILR?.
Q2 . Can I show my last 12 monthly personal bank statements [ from 1st of June 2014 to 30th of May 2015] as a proof of drawing from business account to meet the required limit for FLR[M]?.
Q3 . In the month of May 2015, I got job and paid tax. Can I add one month employment income with personal drawing from business account?.

I would be thankful for members to guide me in this regard.

Hello 27

Re: Flr[m]-Self emplyed income being a director of company

Post by Hello 27 » Thu Jun 04, 2015 4:49 pm

I am waiting for comments please

Hello 27

Re: Flr[m]-Self emplyed income being a director of company

Post by Hello 27 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:23 am

comments please