ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Urgent Help Need

Only for UK Tier 1 (Entrepreneur) points system. This route is now closed to new applicants.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

wahab
Newly Registered

Urgent Help Need

Post by wahab » Thu Jun 04, 2015 8:33 pm

URGENT HELP PLEASE:
Is there any alternative English Language Test(who don't need passport as an ID) by which i can apply for my visa.As my passport is in the HO,and i need to do IELTS for fresh application.
I need to sort it out asap,so kindly your sincere and URGENT help will be really appreciated.
Regards
Pir Wahab

buntyz

Re: Urgent Help Need

Post by buntyz » Thu Jun 04, 2015 11:51 pm

try PTE

rooney0511

Re: Urgent Help Need

Post by rooney0511 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:27 pm

wahab wrote:URGENT HELP PLEASE:
Is there any alternative English Language Test(who don't need passport as an ID) by which i can apply for my visa.As my passport is in the HO,and i need to do IELTS for fresh application.
I need to sort it out asap,so kindly your sincere and URGENT help will be really appreciated.
Regards
Pir Wahab

You can put in an application and mention the same, ask the HO to send you a stamped passport copy which should be acceptable to the English Language test provider.
I know a person who was in the same situation was able to get the passport copy.