ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Teir 1 (General) Dependent Clarification..URGENT

Only for queries regarding Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR). Please use the EU Settlement Scheme forum for queries about settled status under Appendix EU

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

Amiya

Teir 1 (General) Dependent Clarification..URGENT

Post by Amiya » Fri Jun 05, 2015 12:21 pm

Hello Gurus/advisers,

Thank you all gurus for clarifying my earlier posts.

Continuing from my previous posts, since I am redundant now, I am financially struggling to apply ILR for my two dependants. We are thinking of relocating to India after I get my ILR. In this situation, let’s say I got a job later, came back to UK and my dependants return to UK before their Tier 1PBS dependant visa expires in Nov 2017.
My concern is;
1.Can I apply their ILR immediately when they return to UK or I have to wait for two years to establish the cohabitant proofs.
2.Their initial entry is before July 2012, so the requirement is 2yrs lived in UK. Is the 2yrs considered, any two yrs from initial entry to the date of application. (I repeat here, my dependants came to UK in Jan 2011, they were out of UK from May-2013-May2014. But their visa is continuous until Nov-17, no break.)
3.If it’s any 2yrs within this period(from Jan-11 to Nov-17) I can establish the cohabitant documents. But if it’s for the last 2yrs(just before the application) then I cannot establish the proofs as they will be out of UK. And that means, I have to extend their visa after Nov-2017.

Your advise/comment in this regard will be well appreciated.

Regards,

Amiya

Re: Teir 1 (General) Dependent Clarification..URGENT

Post by Amiya » Sat Jun 06, 2015 3:17 pm

Please any senior members respond..
I simplify my question..
1. Are the cohab proofs required for continuous 2yrs just before the application?? or can be staggered

Amiya

Re: Teir 1 (General) Dependent Clar..Senior members pls repl

Post by Amiya » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:21 pm

Vinny, CR001, WR1 please reply..

CR001
Mood:
South Africa

Re: Teir 1 (General) Dependent Clarification..URGENT

Post by CR001 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:30 pm

Are the cohab proofs required for continuous 2yrs just before the application??
Yes
Char (CR001 not Casa)
In life you cannot press the Backspace button!!
Please DO NOT send me a PM for immigration advice. I reserve the right to ignore the PM and not respond.