ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

terriblescream
Pakistan

Re: Your visa application @ Abu Dhabi (Ref:1234567)

Post by terriblescream » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:10 pm

We should get together and raise this voice!

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Bamtexltd » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:45 pm

musfah wrote:
Bamtexltd wrote:Hi all,
Can anyone help with this refusal please because this ECO upset me with this refusal.
I invite my daddy to visit me and my family in UK for 2 weeks. Below are the document I sent to him
1. Invitation letter & sponsorship letter
2. My partner passport, my daughter passport and my passport pages
3. My payslip & my partner payslip for 6month both almost £2200 per month
4. My house agreement & water bill
5. My bank account statement £2,800 & my credit card statement with limit of £3000
6. My employment letter and my partner employment letter

Father side
1. Employment letter
2. Annul leave letter
3. Bank account almost £331
4. House properties
5. Tax clearance

In my sponsorship letter I mention that I will pay for all the expenses include ticket
And the ECO rang me from Sheffield UK and interview me and he asked me who is going to pay for flight ticket and I confirm it that I will pay for the ticket. Which is satisfied with it according to him that day. But it surprise me when My daddy went to collect his document and it was refused.
Below is refusal letter
I have considered
1. your application and any additional relevant information you have provided with it
2. Your immigration history
3. An interview with your son (sponsor name)

The decision
You are seeking to enter the UK for 2 weeks to visit your son. You have stated that your son is providing accommodation for your visit and I am satisfied he is able to do son
You list the cost of this visit to you personally as £470. As evidence of available funds you have provided bank statement in your name with a balance £331. From the information on your application form and the documents you have submitted, you have not demonstrated that you have funds available for your proposed visit.

But in the form I mention it there that I will be paying for trip but On number 78. of the form which says "the cost of aeroplane" which I mention £470 for the cost of ticket.
Can anyone help me with this please. What can I do with it, I want to reapply and I need a cover letter to back it up. If anyone can help me with covering letter I will be very happy.
When I looked at the refusal letter I started laughing once :)

"You have said that your friend in the United Kingdom will help you with this visit by paying for your maintenance and accommodation whilst you are in the United kingdom and I am satisfied that he is in a position to do so. But whilst I take that into account in assessing your proposed maintenance and accommodation in the United Kingdom that is only one aspect of the visitor rules and this sponsorship does not satisfy me of your own intention to leave the United Kingdom on completion of your visit"

FRIEND??? you kidding me?? I am son of my father not friend. Properties documents attached aren't ties to country?? fully incompetent.. and at point he mentioned your daughter live in United Kingdom.... What !!!!!! again joke??? I am SON not Daughter.
@musfah
Do u read what I wrote here or are u kidding me? Because your comment doesn't go with my issue

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Bamtexltd » Wed Jun 03, 2015 2:52 pm

musfah wrote:
Can anyone help with this refusal please because this ECO upset me with this refusal.
I invite my daddy to visit me and my family in UK for 2 weeks. Below are the document I sent to him
5. My bank account statement £2,800 & my credit card statement with limit of £3000

Father side
1. Employment letter
2. Annul leave letter
4. House properties
5. Tax clearance

In my sponsorship letter I mention that I will pay for all the expenses include ticket
And the ECO rang me from Sheffield UK and interview me and he asked me who is going to pay for flight ticket and I confirm it that I will pay for the ticket. Which is satisfied with it according to him that day. But it surprise me when My daddy went to collect his document and it was refused.
Below is refusal letter
I have considered
1. your application and any additional relevant information you have provided with it

The decision
You are seeking to enter the UK for 2 weeks to visit your son. You have stated that your son is providing accommodation for your visit and I am satisfied he is able to do son
You list the cost of this visit to you personally as £470. As evidence of available funds you have provided bank statement in your name with a balance £331. From the information on your application form and the documents you have submitted, you have not demonstrated that you have funds available for your proposed visit.

But in the form I mention it there that I will be paying for trip but On number 78. of the form which says "the cost of aeroplane" which I mention £470 for the cost of ticket.
Can anyone help me with this please. What can I do with it, I want to reapply and I need a cover letter to back it up. If anyone can help me with covering letter I will be very happy.
Just lodge a complaint to Home Office through letter and email, I have done the same as they refused Family visit visa for my parents. The reason given was complete bogus, either they are not competent enough or just trying to make money by refusing everyone's application.
@musfah
Can you help with me How to put the issue to HO, I mean how to write the letter and where to send it to. HO email, because I depress I don't know what to write, they really piece me off. Please help me out

musfah
Newly Registered

Post by musfah » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:06 pm

@Bamtexltd

Yes I have read and understood your post and NO I am not kidding with you, I am just sharing my refusal reason with you.

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Bamtexltd » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:20 pm

musfah wrote:@Bamtexltd

Yes I have read and understood your post and NO I am not kidding with you, I am just sharing my refusal reason with you.
Can you help me with the letter or does my dad need to reapply?

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:21 pm

Report published end of 2011 for Abu Dhabi
http://icinspector.independent.gov.uk/w ... amabad.pdf

"Visa section staff were no longer treating Pakistani nationals unfairly" means at some point they were..and still are as we can see

"with applicants from Gulf Co-operation Council (GCC) countries being treated more favourably than Pakistani nationals" still true as residents in GCC like Abu Dhabi itself they get the visa but Pakistani nationals dont

musfah
Newly Registered

Post by musfah » Wed Jun 03, 2015 4:54 pm

@Bamtexltd

https://www.gov.uk/government/organisat ... -procedure

Please write a email and explain each point where you think decision was wrong and for the safe side I would recommend to send a letter as well.

I you re-apply so be confident and provide them each every single bit so they 0% chance to refuse Visa.

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:40 pm

Please write a email and explain each point where you think decision was wrong and for the safe side I would recommend to send a letter as well.

I you re-apply so be confident and provide them each every single bit so they 0% chance to refuse Visa.
I re-applied and the second time refusal was more absurd and the ECO failed to look at all the documents or even read the cover letter because if he did he would not have provided these reasons. See my previous post

ismail.desai
Newly Registered

Post by ismail.desai » Wed Jun 03, 2015 5:55 pm

Bamtexltd wrote:
musfah wrote:

Father side
1. Employment letter
2. Annul leave letter
4. House properties
5. Tax clearance

Below is refusal letter
I have considered

The decision

When I looked at the refusal letter I started laughing once :)

"You have said that your friend in the United Kingdom will help you with this visit by paying for your maintenance and accommodation whilst you are in the United kingdom and I am satisfied that he is in a position to do so. But whilst I take that into account in assessing your proposed maintenance and accommodation in the United Kingdom that is only one aspect of the visitor rules and this sponsorship does not satisfy me of your own intention to leave the United Kingdom on completion of your visit"

FRIEND??? you kidding me?? I am son of my father not friend. Properties documents attached aren't ties to country?? fully incompetent.. and at point he mentioned your daughter live in United Kingdom.... What !!!!!! again joke??? I am SON not Daughter.
@musfah
Do u read what I wrote here or are u kidding me? Because your comment doesn't go with my issue

Hi just read your post it happend to me as well few weeks ago when my father was refursed a visit visa due to the lack of documents provided I am now planning to reapply again next week with some more documents I dont know what else I can submit on behalf of him. The ECO are complete joke and only interested in making money

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Bamtexltd » Wed Jun 03, 2015 6:41 pm

The ECO must be stupid, because he rang me and ask me that who is going to pay for flight ticket and I said myself not my daddy, but in the refusal letter he said my dad don't have a enough funds to pay for flight ticket, meanwhile everything was stated in the sponsorship letter and in the form. So I don't know why they're treating us like this.

ismail.desai
Newly Registered

Post by ismail.desai » Wed Jun 03, 2015 7:34 pm

Bamtexltd wrote:The ECO must be stupid, because he rang me and ask me that who is going to pay for flight ticket and I said myself not my daddy, but in the refusal letter he said my dad don't have a enough funds to pay for flight ticket, meanwhile everything was stated in the sponsorship letter and in the form. So I don't know why they're treating us like this.

What you doing next? Are you going to reapply? is there any way one can appeal?

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:06 pm

ismail.desai wrote:
Bamtexltd wrote:The ECO must be stupid, because he rang me and ask me that who is going to pay for flight ticket and I said myself not my daddy, but in the refusal letter he said my dad don't have a enough funds to pay for flight ticket, meanwhile everything was stated in the sponsorship letter and in the form. So I don't know why they're treating us like this.

Complaint...don't waste your money unless you have got plenty as ECO can refuse again and again with new reasons. Appeal process was outstanding as the original decision was only in question but reapply means new ECO new reasons!

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Bamtexltd » Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:20 pm

terriblescream wrote:
ismail.desai wrote:

Complaint...don't waste your money unless you have got plenty as ECO can refuse again and again with new reasons. Appeal process was outstanding as the original decision was only in question but reapply means new ECO new reasons!
I don't know yet, that's why I'm here, looking for expert to help me out. But I'm thinking of sending an email to complaint office in Croydon.

pk2uk
Newly Registered

Post by pk2uk » Wed Jun 03, 2015 11:37 pm

Does anyone know anything abt this I got this email today

Thank you for your UK visa application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process Non Settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and Settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we may not be able to make a decision on your application within our customer service targets. We will continue to progress your application and make a decision as soon as possible

Please Reply

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:07 pm

I got an email from Abu Dhabi Duty Officer this morning after the complaint and he says "no error has been made on our part" and refused to answer the question I raised as to why the ECO has not considered the evidence of source of funds provided in form of savings certificate that was liquidated and placed in the account.

It also said "Each application is considered on its merits and information provided and a previous refusal will not prejudice any future application. However, a new application should seek to address the issues raised in the refusal notice and provide supporting evidence."

Again I'm not satisfied with the response as it fails to address the point I raised

musfah
Newly Registered

Post by musfah » Thu Jun 04, 2015 1:23 pm

terriblescream wrote:

I got an email from Abu Dhabi Duty Officer this morning after the complaint and he says "no error has been made on our part" and refused to answer the question I raised as to why the ECO has not considered the evidence of source of funds provided in form of savings certificate that was liquidated and placed in the account.

It also said "Each application is considered on its merits and information provided and a previous refusal will not prejudice any future application. However, a new application should seek to address the issues raised in the refusal notice and provide supporting evidence."

Again I'm not satisfied with the response as it fails to address the point I raised

What email address did you send the email to? it was pretty quick and a bit rude, you still have chance to raise this issue. There is more information on the link which I gave you on raising the issue. You can write to your MP.

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Bamtexltd » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:19 pm

terriblescream wrote:

How long does it take to get response from UKVI Abu Dhabi? Which email did u send you complaint to? Because I just send my complaint to Croydon yesterday and I haven't see any response from them and I've book appointment with my MP. Can you please let me know how long it take to get back to you.

terriblescream
Pakistan

Post by terriblescream » Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:27 pm

musfah wrote:
terriblescream wrote:

What email address did you send the email to? it was pretty quick and a bit rude, you still have chance to raise this issue. There is more information on the link which I gave you on raising the issue. You can write to your MP.
I sent it to complaints@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk and I was amazed at the quick response, I sent on 2nd June at 23:01 and got a reply at 4th Jun at 09:48 but it looks as if the email was replied just for the sake of it.

Bamtexltd
Newly Registered
United Kingdom

Post by Bamtexltd » Thu Jun 04, 2015 9:00 pm

ok i will wait for them till monday, if not i will tell my daddy to reapply, but i'm fed up with this people with untruth statement he make in my daddy application.

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by IM91 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:37 am

pk2uk wrote:Does anyone know anything abt this I got this email today

Thank you for your UK visa application which has been received and is under consideration. We aim to process Non Settlement applications within 15 working days (unless you have opted for the Priority Visa service), and Settlement applications within 60 working days.

Unfortunately, the processing of your application has not been straightforward and we may not be able to make a decision on your application within our customer service targets. We will continue to progress your application and make a decision as soon as possible

Please Reply
HI pk2uk,

I have had a similar email on 4th June, however, the application was applied via priority service so I assume that they are unable to meet the time frame of up to 9 working days, the application which was submitted had 2 financial sponsors and 1 accommodation sponsor, therefore in my case they may not be able to contact the sponsors and make a decision within the time frame.
Looking at previous post of this forum the decision is only delayed by about a week and also this email doesn't necessarily mean the visa will be rejected, again, I have seen previously on this forum that applicants who have received this email have got their visa granted as well as rejected.
It is a matter of patience and hope.

Best of luck.

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by IM91 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:22 pm

when the passport is collected do you also receive the documents submitted? There have been original documents submitted that may be useful in case we need to re-apply. Although I do have photocopies of the documents.

pk2uk
Newly Registered

Post by pk2uk » Sat Jun 06, 2015 5:54 pm

Hi IM91

Thanks for your reply . I received Concluded email on Thursday so now waiting for Vfs to call my father to collect the passport.

Which type of visa you applied.

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by IM91 » Sat Jun 06, 2015 6:13 pm

pk2uk wrote:Hi IM91

Thanks for your reply . I received Concluded email on Thursday so now waiting for Vfs to call my father to collect the passport.

Which type of visa you applied.

Applied for visit visa on priority visa to see mother-in-law.
Hoping to receive email soon by Monday or Tuesday. As,Friday and Saturday are not working days in Abu Dhabi.

Please reply with outcome.

mahwishjawa
Newly Registered

Post by mahwishjawa » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:24 pm

I got the same "processing of your application has not been straightforward" email on tuesday 2nd Jun and concluded email on friday 5th Jun, now waiting for call to receive the passport.. Fingers crossed!! Good luck to all of u!

IM91
Newly Registered
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by IM91 » Sun Jun 07, 2015 7:17 pm

mahwishjawa wrote:I got the same "processing of your application has not been straightforward" email on tuesday 2nd Jun and concluded email on friday 5th Jun, now waiting for call to receive the passport.. Fingers crossed!! Good luck to all of u!
im still waiting.. good luck to you too. dont forget to post the decision.