ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Thai visas

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

jonseagull
Newly Registered

Thai visas

Post by jonseagull » Wed May 13, 2015 11:33 am

I used to work for a Thai visa company in Pattaya Thailand
If I can help any member with Thai issues, just ask, you never know! I don't know all the answers but do know
what the British embassy look for in applications
I am in the UK right now (no choice on that one)

Mark Silverwood
Newly Registered

Re: Thai visas

Post by Mark Silverwood » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:03 am

I am looking for advice, I have been living in Phuket for the last year or so, I work offshore on a 28/28 rota and each time I enter Thailand I do so on a 30 day visa on arrival, one of my work colleagues has lived in the same area and follows the same routine, he has done so for the last 5 years. On arrival last week he was questioned and told this method is not allowed, he was made to sign and document stating that he will obtain a visa prior to arrival next time and his passport was stamped to indicate this, we are both British citizens. I am now concerned this could happen to me and am looking for a solution in order to prepare myself, travelling to the UK for a visa every few months would not be a viable option.

Thanks in advance.

Mark

vinny

Re: Thai visas

Post by vinny » Sun Jun 07, 2015 6:12 am

This is not intended to be legal or professional advice in any jurisdiction. Please click on any given links for further information. Refer to the source of any quotes.
We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children.