ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

MY PAST EARNINGS

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

mmogbolu
Newly Registered

MY PAST EARNINGS

Post by mmogbolu » Fri Oct 12, 2007 7:37 pm

Goodday,
i would need expert opinions in my case as i am about submitting my HSMP application.

documents to be submitted.

ITR--Though does not cover full period but shows my gross annual salary.

letter from employer stating my gross annual salary.

Bank statements for last 12months highlighting my salary as credited by employer.

Letter from employer stating that they do not issue wage slips and has never issued me with any.

MY QUESTION:since my ITR does not cover full period the only evidence that corraborate my gross earnings is letter from my employer.My statement would only show my net earnings. Are these enough to earn me my past earning score?

Do i still submit my ITR and tick the Q33 for ITR as evidence.

Or do i make do with my two exceptional consideration evidences.(Statements/letter from employer.).

Please help!!!!

prem12

Re: MY PAST EARNINGS

Post by prem12 » Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:14 pm

I think it is best that you claim exceptional case saying that you cannot provide the salary slips because your employer never issues ones, the proof of which is the letter from the employer. The ITR does not cover the full period, though you have provided the same for the satisfaction of the caseworker.

That you are submitting the remaining two proofs as accroding to the provision of HSMP guidance section &&...
________
California Medical Marijuana Dispensary
Last edited by prem12 on Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

gmhsmp

Post by gmhsmp » Mon Oct 15, 2007 9:18 am

@ MMOGBOLU

Submit ITR as required evidence and also submit Bank stmts,letter from employer as exceptional evidences and dont remember to tick the boxes 33,35,36).

Prepare a good cover letter and explain why you are not providing payslips.

GOODLUCK

GMR