ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Help needed with Cover letter for EEA permit

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

romanac
Newly Registered

Help needed with Cover letter for EEA permit

Post by romanac » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:07 am

Hi guys.

I am a little bit stuck with what to write for the cover letter for the EEA permit visa.
Do I just make it clear that my intentions are to bring my spouse over from IRAN. and also mention I am going to travel with her together to the UK?

I am the EU national.

Any advice would help

Thanks really appreciate it guys.

Imshzd

Re: Help needed with Cover letter for EEA permit

Post by Imshzd » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:13 am

romanac wrote:Hi guys.

I am a little bit stuck with what to write for the cover letter for the EEA permit visa.
Do I just make it clear that my intentions are to bring my spouse over from IRAN. and also mention I am going to travel with her together to the UK?

I am the EU national.

Any advice would help

No need to write a covering letter as what you are saying is already covered in the application form..
So covering letter means,you are repeating things again and again...
Covering letters are required when there is some extra but important things are required to inform HO/entry clearance officers,which are not covered in application forms..

sluvsj
Newly Registered

Post by sluvsj » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:44 am

Imshzd wrote:
romanac wrote:Hi guys.

I am the EU national.

Any advice would help

No need to write a covering letter as what you are saying is already covered in the application form..
So covering letter means,you are repeating things again and again...
Covering letters are required when there is some extra but important things are required to inform HO/entry clearance officers,which are not covered in application forms..
It's required to have a statement from the EEA national's point of view clarifying that he or she will be travelling with or joining their spouse/partner in the UK. It states all of this in the application but they still want a letter.

romanac
Newly Registered

Post by romanac » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:15 pm

Right I see.

Thanks guys for the replies.

Will consider both of them.

Take care