ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Atiffa
Newly Registered

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by Atiffa » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:53 am

AOA

Can anybody provide me with the official link in which it is stated that we have to travel within 30 days after getting our visa

Thanks

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:57 am

Atiffa wrote:AOA

Can anybody provide me with the official link in which it is stated that we have to travel within 30 days after getting our visa

Thanks
https://www.gov.uk/government/world-loc ... n-6-months
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

bg1971

Post by bg1971 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:00 pm

ASW Atiffa,
Please find the following which says details about 30 days and BRP etc.
If this link seems not relevant to your query then other experts in this forum will able to help.

Thanks
bg1971

Faith24

Post by Faith24 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:01 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
aprboom wrote:The bio pages need to be certified by a solicitor also or anyone with authority such a an advice centre which normally is free.. local council or mp
Some solicitors charge extortionate prices for something you can get done free
Salaam brother,

Thank you for your reply.

In appendix 2 - point 3.2 they have asked to give employer's mobile number? I'm unsure whether to provide HR, Company Secretary or General Manager's number?

I was working for the current employer on a self employed basis until January this year but became their employee from February, I have had 4 payslips till date and hoping to have 5th in July and 6th in August.

I have an interview for another company tomorrow, what are the implications of switching job half way through your payslip cycle as my current employer is constantly under cloud of going bankrupt.

Thank you for all your advice so far

I wouldn't recommend switching employer halfway as this causes issues and mostly leads to refusal... in normal circumstances what people do if they change employer before application is show atleast 2 months wage slips with new employer and provide a p60 which has to show you was earning the threshold 18,600 for the previous 12 months. They then base the calculations overall.
If you do decide on changing employment do not do it once application is submitted...

In relation to employer contact number it would be best to provide any number where someone can verify your employment as the ECO may or will call to verify and if he/she is unable this would lead to rejection.

So it may be a good idea to have a chat with your HR department and ask them who would be best contact ... I would personally think it's HR as they would normally deal with Payroll and employment contact but manager is a good idea also
Is it a big deal if you leave work after submitting application as your documents are assessed based on your situation at the time of applicatiom right?
I submitted my case 21st may and my job may well end first week of july or it may go on...i haven't been told yet...should i be worried? :(

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:05 pm

Faith24 wrote:
sajjaduk wrote:
aprboom wrote:The bio pages need to be certified by a solicitor also or anyone with authority such a an advice centre which normally is free.. local council or mp
Salaam brother,

In appendix 2 - point 3.2 they have asked to give employer's mobile number? I'm unsure whether to provide HR, Company Secretary or General Manager's number?

I was working for the current employer on a self employed basis until January this year but became their employee from February, I have had 4 payslips till date and hoping to have 5th in July and 6th in August.

I have an interview for another company tomorrow, what are the implications of switching job half way through your payslip cycle as my current employer is constantly under cloud of going bankrupt.

I wouldn't recommend switching employer halfway as this causes issues and mostly leads to refusal... in normal circumstances what people do if they change employer before application is show atleast 2 months wage slips with new employer and provide a p60 which has to show you was earning the threshold 18,600 for the previous 12 months. They then base the calculations overall.
If you do decide on changing employment do not do it once application is submitted...

In relation to employer contact number it would be best to provide any number where someone can verify your employment as the ECO may or will call to verify and if he/she is unable this would lead to rejection.

So it may be a good idea to have a chat with your HR department and ask them who would be best contact ... I would personally think it's HR as they would normally deal with Payroll and employment contact but manager is a good idea also
Is it a big deal if you leave work after submitting application as your documents are assessed based on your situation at the time of applicatiom right?
I submitted my case 21st may and my job may well end first week of july or it may go on...i haven't been told yet...should i be worried? :(
That depends really on the ECO who assess the case when yours is due to be assessed but normal protocol is that they would contact the employer stated on the application to verify and also verify with HMRC and if a p45 is issued saying employment ended then this would weaken the case and lead to rejection :(
May Allah swt give success ... just do dua
I do hope your employment continues

Atiffa
Newly Registered

Post by Atiffa » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:11 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
Atiffa wrote:AOA

Thanks
Thank you for your help
There is one more question how we get another vintagee if our plan is to travel after 30 days

Faith24

Post by Faith24 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:15 pm

So it may be a good idea to have a chat with your HR department and ask them who would be best contact ... I would personally think it's HR as they would normally deal with Payroll and employment contact but manager is a good idea also[/quote]

I submitted my case 21st may and my job may well end first week of july or it may go on...i haven't been told yet...should i be worried? :([/quote]

That depends really on the ECO who assess the case when yours is due to be assessed but normal protocol is that they would contact the employer stated on the application to verify and also verify with HMRC and if a p45 is issued saying employment ended then this would weaken the case and lead to rejection :(
I do hope your employment continues[/quote]

Thank you..:) they don't do checks with EVERY employer do they? I thought they would do checks if they feel payslips are genuine? Iv given p60 and p45 etc and shown tax letters etc to show that my employment is genuine

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:17 pm

@Atiffa

If the 30 day vignette expires and you have not travelled to the uk you would need to reapply for another 30 days vignette by contacting ukvi and submitting biometrics again and a small fee.
You wouldn't need to go through the whole application process again
Last edited by sajjaduk on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:18 pm

@Faith24

All applications are verified with HMRC to show employment history by taxes paid regardless and in most cases employment checks do take place but that depends on the ECO

Faith24

Post by Faith24 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:21 pm

@sajjaduk thank you for the clarification

Reading through your previous posts it seems you have a good understanding of what the process involves?

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:22 pm

leo1808 wrote:Salam!
Can anyone plz tell me that 6 months payslips must required?
Coz my husband just got a permanent job letter n it'll be startingstarting in September.
so plz tell me what should we do! Should we wait for 6 months!
Or we can apply before?
I'm very frustrated coz it would be 3rd time that we're gonna apply.
JazakALLAH
Unbelievable. You've had your visa refused twice previously and you're still asking if you should submit 6 months payslips or not. Unless you applied under exemption before.

What were the reasons for the previous 2 refusals?
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

Atiffa
Newly Registered

Post by Atiffa » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:26 pm

sajjaduk wrote:@Atiffa

If the 30 day vignette expires and you have not travelled to the uk you would need to reapply for another 30 days vignette by contacting ukvi and submitting biometrics again and a small fee.
Thanks

How many days before we should ukvi and how long does it takes?
Bcz on my appliction i have written plan to travel uk is on 15th of august

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:32 pm

Atiffa wrote:

Thanks

In most cases they honour the date you put on your application so in Shaa Allah your visa should be valid from that date or near enough so if that is around the time you wish to travel then you probably would have enough time do so ... unless your looking at a much later travel date ??
Last edited by sajjaduk on Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:40 pm

Faith24 wrote:@sajjaduk thank you for the clarification

Reading through your previous posts it seems you have a good understanding of what the process involves?
I do alot of research using a wide range of literature and technology. Like yourself I use forums .. through ukvi updates of law (which I study) ... Visits to my local immigration bureau where I help for leisure.

I try my best to help as much as I can so that I can attain the dua for my wife's case ... we are here to help one another and I will feel blessed if I am able to help anyone with my advice on the forums

Atiffa
Newly Registered

Post by Atiffa » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:42 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
Atiffa wrote:

Thanks

In most cases they honour the dats you put on your application so in Shaa Allah your visa should be valid from that date or near enough so if that is around the time you wish to travel then you probably would have enough time do so ... unless your looking at a much later travel date ??
Thank you so much for you guidance

Actually my husband will be going back on 19th of August

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:46 pm

@Atiffa

In Shaa Allah you shouldn't have any issues
Just wait for the application to be processed and the passport to be returned... then go by whatever date is stamped on the vignette ... in Shaa Allah it should be dates you have in mind

Faith24

Post by Faith24 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:49 pm

@sajjaduk my duas are with you

Atiffa
Newly Registered

Post by Atiffa » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:55 pm

In Shaa Allah you shouldn't have any issues
Just wait for the application to be processed and the passport to be returned... then go by whatever date is stamped on the vignette ... in Shaa Allah it should be dates you have in mind

Thank you sir for your guidance

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:17 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
Salaam brother,

To be honest I don't want to either and I'm praying to Allah that current employer somehow survives few more months, not only just for my sake but for rest of the staff.

I'm now around 8 weeks from applying the case and hopefully things will work out in my favour.

Sure, I will first speak to my Manager and see what he suggests.

I was about to go and pray Zuhr namaz, rest assured you and every member of this group will be in my prayers

Brother, May Allah shower his countless blessings upon you nad your family, you are a great pillar of strenght

Brumgirl
Mood:
United Kingdom

Post by Brumgirl » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:20 pm

We submitted docs on the 19th may. I'm going to pak on the 19th July and returning on the 20th august. I was hoping husband would come back with me, but judging by the speed of processing now, I reckon by the time we get an answer Itll be too late. Wish they would hurry up. :/

amz786
Newly Registered

Post by amz786 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:21 pm

Hi,

I have a quick question in regards to employment. I got married on 1st April but submitted my papers on 24th April 2015. At which point I was employed and earning over 18K. However on 1st of May I got made redundant with immediate effect, will this effect my wife's visa? Bearing in mind I was in employment up to the point of my application and I have provided all the evidence of my employment including a employers letter. Any help will be appreciated. Many Thanks

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:23 pm

I do hope your employment continues[/quote]

Thank you..:) they don't do checks with EVERY employer do they? I thought they would do checks if they feel payslips are genuine? Iv given p60 and p45 etc and shown tax letters etc to show that my employment is genuine[/quote]

Dear Faith24,

My prayers and good wishes are with you, please make dua for all and a special one for our brother Sajjaduk. Inshallah everything will be fine.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:37 pm

amz786 wrote:Hi,

I have a quick question in regards to employment. I got married on 1st April but submitted my papers on 24th April 2015. At which point I was employed and earning over 18K. However on 1st of May I got made redundant with immediate effect, will this effect my wife's visa? Bearing in mind I was in employment up to the point of my application and I have provided all the evidence of my employment including a employers letter. Any help will be appreciated. Many Thanks
The ukvi do verify that you are still in employment before issuing a visa ... they do this firstly by confirming status with HMRC ... just do dua as Allah swt can allow anything to be possible

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:39 pm

Brumgirl wrote:We submitted docs on the 19th may. I'm going to pak on the 19th July and returning on the 20th august. I was hoping husband would come back with me, but judging by the speed of processing now, I reckon by the time we get an answer Itll be too late. Wish they would hurry up. :/
We're all on the same boat as they say ...
They have slowed down a fair bit but that's expected anyway mainly due to wedding seasons and also most people submitting before a rule change in this year's case it was the BRP and also the IHS (NHS charge)

amz786
Newly Registered

Post by amz786 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 1:41 pm

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the employment is terminated now and I had received a P45 within a week after the termination. Al though I was in the employment since 2009 and recently received a good pay rise, this is shown in the payslips. I hope everything goes well, it's just something unfortunate and it happened at the wrong time.