ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spouse settlement visa - Call history records

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

Raju1

Spouse settlement visa - Call history records

Post by Raju1 » Fri Jun 05, 2015 5:19 pm

Hi There,

I have a question about call history details that we need to submit for Spouse settlement visa to prove subsisting marriage relationship. I do use Lebara number to call India and have requested them for providing posted call history to my address. But the lazy libera people are going to take 40 working days to deliever that history.

I am wondering is there any alternative approach to prove this subsisting marriage relation with list of docs: Marriage registraton certificate, Wedding card, Emails, Whatsapp history, marriage/post marriage photos and online printed copy of calling history from Lebara (* which does have only name of the caller)? Does any one succeeded by providing evidence something like this before?

What does generally allowed to provide as calling history?

ManyThanks,
Raj

Raju1

Re: Spouse settlement visa - Call history records

Post by Raju1 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:32 pm

Raju1 wrote:Hi There,

I have a question about call history details that we need to submit for Spouse settlement visa to prove subsisting marriage relationship. I do use Lebara number to call India and have requested them for providing posted call history to my address. But the lazy libera people are going to take 40 working days to deliever that history.

I am wondering is there any alternative approach to prove this subsisting marriage relation with list of docs: Marriage registraton certificate, Wedding card, Emails, Whatsapp history, marriage/post marriage photos and online printed copy of calling history from Lebara (* which does have only name of the caller)? Does any one succeeded by providing evidence something like this before?

ManyThanks,
Raj
All,

Could anyone please answer my query posted above?

Regards,
Raju

Raju1

Post by Raju1 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:39 am

Raju1 wrote:
Raju1 wrote:Hi There,

ManyThanks,
Raj
All,

Could anyone please answer my query posted above?

Regards,
Raju

@All,

Can anyone please confirm that above list is good enough to prove marriage/subsisting marriage relation for spouse settlement?

Calling records proof must be paper based ones or it can be online printed copies with call duration, receiver number and Caller Name printed on top of the page?

Regards,
Raju

claraluh
United Kingdom

Post by claraluh » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:46 am

Hi There,

I applied without a call history. My application wasn't decided yet but my solicitor told me it was ok. I also sent marriage certificate, wedding cards, pictures of wedding, wedding party and other occasions together with friends and family.