ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

does thai wife need visa from uk to bulgaria for 1 week

Use this section for any queries concerning the EU Settlement Scheme, for applicants holding pre-settled and settled status.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

dmax

does thai wife need visa from uk to bulgaria for 1 week

Post by dmax » Tue Jun 09, 2015 7:53 am

my wife is in belfast uk, she has 10 year permanent residence stamp in her passport. can she go to bulgaria for 1 weeks holiday ?

thankyou

dmax

Khan1980

Re: does thai wife need visa from uk to bulgaria for 1 week

Post by Khan1980 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:13 am

dmax wrote:my wife is in belfast uk, she has 10 year permanent residence stamp in her passport. can she go to bulgaria for 1 weeks holiday ?

thankyou
No , Unless she is family member of EEA National. (Not a partner as Bulgaria does not recognize partnership)
Or
She has Schengen Visa.

Otherwise She needs to get Visit Visa from Bulgarian Embassy.

dmax

Post by dmax » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:31 pm

she is my wife, i am eea member from belfast with both british and irish passport.

dmax

Khan1980

Post by Khan1980 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:38 pm

dmax wrote:she is my wife, i am eea member from belfast with both british and irish passport.
If She holds RC card or PR under EU regulations then yes , she does not need visa BUT u have to present marriage certificate at airport.

Or simply if she can travel with U in any other EU state without visa then she wouldn't need visa.