ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

TB test address

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

scorpio7

TB test address

Post by scorpio7 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:02 pm

Hi,

I just got my TB test certificate yesterday. I was quite happy and glad that I got over it but now I've noticed that the address that appears on my ID card ( my in laws address) is different than the address on the certificate ( my parents house address). What should I do now?? Is it ok to use the same certificate... Or is there a way to correct it??

scorpio7

Re: TB test address

Post by scorpio7 » Thu Jun 18, 2015 12:04 pm

So I got the matter sorted and decided to share my experience so that others can benefit from it.

I wrote an email to the TB test center and they told me that I can come within a weeks time of the test and make changes to the TB certificate free of cost. If changes are to be made after a weeks time, an additional charge of Rs. 1000 will be taken for making changes to the TB certificate.

Hope this helped.