ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sophia20

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sophia20 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:45 am

aysha1996 wrote:I had to laugh I said all along it will get refused and it did they accepted everything money housing only refused wait for it my dad has no nationality in this country he was born in Pakistan and my mum is white British been married nearly 20yrs good thing is I am appealing as my dad has his naturalisation certificate its 10yrs old and he has a British passport my mum said its funny that that was all they could think of. but she said its good as we have proof against this refusal she also cant believe that she kept his certificate hope it makes people laugh the reason they gave at least its is nothing major just one question how long does it take for it to be looked at is it 28 days and they my overturn it without having to go for appeal. thanks
Are you saying they refused you just for that reason???? Sorry but what's that got to do with your visa application!? :?:

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:09 am

Would it be possible for you to post the exact visa refusal wording on here for us to read @aysha1996
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:06 am

Biometrics at Mirpur: 12/03/2015
BHC Islambad received email: 18/03/2015
Update request (no updates): 04/05/2015
" 'Pre assessment completed - Under process for further enquiries – checks' ": 18/05/2015
"Referred to another authority for enquiries or a final decision.": 02/06/2015
"Application has been processed and it should
be with you in the next few days": 05/06/2015
Processed Email: 08/06/2015
RFC and Collected...... 10/06/2015

Visa refused!!!

I'm so stressed out and upset, I don't know what to do. Solicitor said no point appealing and to do fresh application. Will have to wait another six months now. I'm so down I can't do it anymore. I didn't meet the financial threshold and they said money in bank didn't show I earned £18,600. I can't tell u the exact reason of refusal until I get documents back when my dad returns from Pakistan. But basically they said my part time job they weren't satisfied about the amont I was earning and the amount that was coming into my account.

Basically I have full time and part time job. They where happy with full time job but not satisfied with part time job.

:(

phaara
Member of Standing

Post by phaara » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:04 am

mutibali wrote:Biometrics at Mirpur: 12/03/2015
" 'Pre assessment completed - Under process for further enquiries – checks' ": 18/05/2015

Visa refused!!!

I'm so stressed out and upset, I don't know what to do. Solicitor said no point appealing and to do fresh application. Will have to wait another six months now. I'm so down I can't do it anymore. I didn't meet the financial threshold and they said money in bank didn't show I earned £18,600. I can't tell u the exact reason of refusal until I get documents back when my dad returns from Pakistan. But basically they said my part time job they weren't satisfied about the amont I was earning and the amount that was coming into my account.

Basically I have full time and part time job. They where happy with full time job but not satisfied with part time job.

sorry to hear ur refusal. may allah help u n give strength IA.

the same reason i got refused bak in october then we lodged appeal tht was totaly waste of time in our case but tht time we were so broken didnt understand wat todo. but not IA will do fresh app.

so my request fr you to go direct fr fresh app
online app 29/1/2014
Biometric 31/1/2014
Forwarded to Isb OC on 3/2/2014
RFC 2/10/2014

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:09 am

@mutibali

That is bad news :(
May Allah give you sabr ... stay strong ... in Shaa Allah everything will be fine for you in good time
As phara said just stay determined and keep collecting evidence and resubmit.

Just wanted to ask if the part time job was cash in hand or did you get wage slips and money direct into account ??

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:22 am

Hi yes I will post it for you but you have to admit it is a stupid reason I am just waiting for the paper work to come over there was another reason which again was stupid it is because I am only 18yrs and the history behind me is that my dad ie the man Pakistan man in question is my stepdad he has fetched me up as his own since I was 3yrs old my mam and I lived in Pakistan for 1yr my mum had to fight to get his visa to the uk so basically I think they think it is dodgy I marry my mums husbands brother which I do understand but I swear when I was 8yrs I said I am going to marry him my mum said ye right you will change your mind but I never did so for 10yrs I have wanted to marry my husband and I now have after much nagging of my mum and dad and I am soooo happy. There is a date on the form what is wrong and they say I said that I said our relationship began on 10/01/15 which is 5yrs after our engagement but to me a relationship is when you are a couple ie husband and wife they say that we don't intend to live together and that I should have met in between engagement and marriage however I lived by cultural ways not speaking or visiting once engaged there was just these two reason but main one was my dads paper work which we have so on the balance of probability they didn't give clearance but my mum says its ok because you can prove these wrong so It will more then likely overturned and I should be happy they accepted everything else so by Monday I will have appealed.

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:31 am

one more thing my mum says I am the sponsor not my dad so what has he got to do with it his status should not be in question only mine but at least he DOES have a British passport

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:49 am

aysha1996 wrote:one more thing my mum says I am the sponsor not my dad so what has he got to do with it his status should not be in question only mine but at least he DOES have a British passport
Seems more complexed than that

Hamza.123

Post by Hamza.123 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:30 am

Sallam

To All That Have Had Rejections May Allah SWT Give You Sabr

I Whanted Too Ask one Thing The Longer Your Application Take Is It More Likely To Get Rejected?
As In My Case It Been 14Weeks

Thank You
02/03/2015: Online Applicaton submitted
10/03/2015: Documents And Biometrics Mirpur
26/06/2015: Documents Returned
27/06/2015: Visa Granted
All Praise's To The Lord Off The Worlsd Allah Swt And The Noor Off Are Eyes Muhammed PBUH

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:31 am

Hamza.123 wrote:Sallam

I Whanted Too Ask one Thing The Longer Your Application Take Is It More Likely To Get Rejected?

Thank You
No

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:38 am

Hamza.123 wrote:Sallam

Thank You
No not at all
Its all dependant on how quick checks come back which in some cases take abit longer and nowdays they seem to be lagging behind on applications which is another factor for them not meeting timescales

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:39 am

aysha1996 wrote:one more thing my mum says I am the sponsor not my dad so what has he got to do with it his status should not be in question only mine but at least he DOES have a British passport
will be remembering you in my duas
May Allah swt give you sabr
Not good news at all :(

aysha1996

Post by aysha1996 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 9:47 am

No seriously it is not complex at all they said everything else is fine I only have to show his certificate and British passport and that they will overturn it I already took advice this is why I am not stressed or worried about it even a barrister (family member) laughed say step dads status shouldn't be used however they just want to know he is here legally once they do it will be ok my mum has appeal letters form over 0yrs ago from my dads case and the appeals letter from my dads mums and brothers visit visa which she won most of our family have had visit visas to the uk so all I can say is it is not at all complex they just need to be sure what I say is true housing, finance, employment, all other checks are fine I passed them they are the important ones and are accepted and as I am only 18yrs I don't think that's bad there are some others who have not even passed these hurdles so I consider myself very lucky that I only have to show certificate's so please don't read more into it then what there is I have nothing to hide that's why I am not worried. at the end of it let god be my judge on one else if you tell the truth you will get what you want.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:21 am

Got to admit I am baffled also with what you state that the ECO has said as I wouldn't have thought that your father's status regardless would have any impact on the application as firstly you are British that's if you was born here and have a British passport also and secondly your an adult legally so your parents don't need to be considered. On the application form vaf4a the only parents details requested are the applicants and that's about it

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:29 am

sajjaduk wrote:Got to admit I am baffled also with what you state that the ECO has said as I wouldn't have thought that your father's status regardless would have any impact on the application as firstly you are British that's if you was born here and have a British passport also and secondly your an adult legally so your parents don't need to be considered. On the application form vaf4a the only parents details requested are the applicants and that's about it
This refusal by the sounds off is more to do with
The applicant and sponsor in terms of there relationship
A solicitor needs to deal with this

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:56 am

tiger90210 wrote:
sajjaduk wrote:Got to admit I am baffled also with what you state that the ECO has said as I wouldn't have thought that your father's status regardless would have any impact on the application as firstly you are British that's if you was born here and have a British passport also and secondly your an adult legally so your parents don't need to be considered. On the application form vaf4a the only parents details requested are the applicants and that's about it
This refusal by the sounds off is more to do with
The applicant and sponsor in terms of there relationship
A solicitor needs to deal with this
True
Wish them all the best
Hope it works out for them

Chinky131
Newly Registered

Post by Chinky131 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:58 am

sajjaduk wrote:
Chinky131 wrote:Hey guys

i have been a silent reader for quite some time now, and i had some questions if anyone knows.

Does anyone know if all the visa applications are necessarily looked at in the order they are submitted? and also roughly how many applications do the UKBA receive each month in Pakistan? Is there any difference in submitting in Lahore rather than Islamabad?

Just to add we submitted on the 18th of May.

Thanks guys :)
Yes all applications are dealt with in date order ... so that's date of Biometrics

Though all applications are dealt with in Islamabad it does seem that they are batched into the area they were submitted and yes there is a slight difference in processing but it's not a major delay ... overall if anything it looks as though it's a few days

It's hard to put amounts of applications submitted as there are varying factors taken into consideration each month but as an average it's approx between 250 to 350 applications in a month

Source of the above info is government freedom of information website whatdotheyknow.com

Thanks for your help :)

I guess we'll be waiting till early August then.

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:04 am

phaara wrote:
mutibali wrote:Biometrics at Mirpur: 12/03/2015

Visa refused!!!

sorry to hear ur refusal. may allah help u n give strength IA.

the same reason i got refused bak in october then we lodged appeal tht was totaly waste of time in our case but tht time we were so broken didnt understand wat todo. but not IA will do fresh app.

so my request fr you to go direct fr fresh app

Thanks for support and yes will do.

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:10 am

sajjaduk wrote:@mutibali

May Allah give you sabr ... stay strong ... in Shaa Allah everything will be fine for you in good time

Just wanted to ask if the part time job was cash in hand or did you get wage slips and money direct into account ??

It was cash in hand and also got wage slips. But they said the net pay on wage slips, all of that money hasn't gone directly into the account so they weren't satisfied.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:15 am

mutibali wrote:

It was cash in hand and also got wage slips. But they said the net pay on wage slips, all of that money hasn't gone directly into the account so they weren't satisfied.
Hmmm when you get paid cash in hand
The wage must still be fully put into account ...
koi baat nahin bro atleast you know everything else was spot on
Just take it as test and in Shaa Allah when you apply again you will be successful in Shaa Allah

Chinky131
Newly Registered

Post by Chinky131 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:21 am

mutibali wrote:

I have also applied with similar circumstances, and solicitor said it would be a 50/50 chance but im worried now :(

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:27 am

Chinky131 wrote:
mutibali wrote:

I have also applied with similar circumstances, and solicitor said it would be a 50/50 chance but im worried now :(
Keep faith and do dua
The rest lays in kismaat and true it's a 50/50
Will keep you in my duas

Chinky131
Newly Registered

Post by Chinky131 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:35 am

It was cash in hand and also got wage slips. But they said the net pay on wage slips, all of that money hasn't gone directly into the account so they weren't satisfied.[/quote]

I have also applied with similar circumstances, and solicitor said it would be a 50/50 chance but im worried now :([/quote]

Keep faith and do dua
The rest lays in kismaat and true it's a 50/50
Will keep you in my duas[/quote]

That's so sweet, I'll also. InshAllah your's will also go through soon :)

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:36 am

sajjaduk wrote:
mutibali wrote:

Hmmm when you get paid cash in hand
The wage must still be fully put into account ...
koi baat nahin bro atleast you know everything else was spot on
Just take it as test and in Shaa Allah when you apply again you will be successful in Shaa Allah
Yes exactly. So do I have to gather six months documents again and is it worth the employer putting the money straight into my account?

kopfan

Post by kopfan » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:45 am

aysha1996 wrote:Hi yes I will post it for you but you have to admit it is a stupid reason I am just waiting for the paper work to come over there was another reason which again was stupid it is because I am only 18yrs and the history behind me is that my dad ie the man Pakistan man in question is my stepdad he has fetched me up as his own since I was 3yrs old my mam and I lived in Pakistan for 1yr my mum had to fight to get his visa to the uk so basically I think they think it is dodgy I marry my mums husbands brother which I do understand but I swear when I was 8yrs I said I am going to marry him my mum said ye right you will change your mind but I never did so for 10yrs I have wanted to marry my husband and I now have after much nagging of my mum and dad and I am soooo happy. There is a date on the form what is wrong and they say I said that I said our relationship began on 10/01/15 which is 5yrs after our engagement but to me a relationship is when you are a couple ie husband and wife they say that we don't intend to live together and that I should have met in between engagement and marriage however I lived by cultural ways not speaking or visiting once engaged there was just these two reason but main one was my dads paper work which we have so on the balance of probability they didn't give clearance but my mum says its ok because you can prove these wrong so It will more then likely overturned and I should be happy they accepted everything else so by Monday I will have appealed.
This is where I also think they had an issue. Firstly, the UKVI take into consideration cultural norms, but they have issues with underage marriages, forced marriages, sham marriages etc

So on the form you said the relationship started 10/01/15? - which I am guessing is date of your nikah - did you anywhere else in the application say you had relationship for 5-10 years before? - did you say you got engaged when you were 13? - that information will be highly suspectable! - and should not have mentioned it(if you did) -
If you wrote the relationship started on 10/01/15 - and you spend some time after that with him that is fine. But if you said you got engaged at the age of 13 - firstly they wont like that! - and they will require proof of the relationship between them dates.

But khayr, when you get the refusal letter - post it here inshAllah.