ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Family member & Ancestry immigration; don't post other immigration categories, please!
Marriage | Unmarried Partners | Fiancé | Ancestry

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Re: Spousal Visa Application - Pakistan (Timeline Only)

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:49 am

[quote="mutibali"][quote="sajjaduk"][quote="mutibali"][quote="sajjaduk"]@mutibali

@mutibali
If the cash in hand issue still is persisting by what I mean is the amount doesn't match the wage slip then yes you will need to gather evidence again preferably 6 months

Would be ideal to get paid direct to account if possible
NATURALISATION SUBMITTED APRIL 2021

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:59 am

sajjaduk wrote:
mutibali wrote:
sajjaduk wrote: @mutibali
If the cash in hand issue still is persisting by what I mean is the amount doesn't match the wage slip then yes you will need to gather evidence again preferably 6 months

Would be ideal to get paid direct to account if possible

Ok In Shaa Allah next time accept

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:07 pm

mutibali wrote:Biometrics at Mirpur: 12/03/2015
BHC Islambad received email: 18/03/2015
Update request (no updates): 04/05/2015
" 'Pre assessment completed - Under process for further enquiries – checks' ": 18/05/2015
"Referred to another authority for enquiries or a final decision.": 02/06/2015
"Application has been processed and it should
be with you in the next few days": 05/06/2015
Processed Email: 08/06/2015
RFC and Collected...... 10/06/2015

Visa refused!!!

I'm so stressed out and upset, I don't know what to do. Solicitor said no point appealing and to do fresh application. Will have to wait another six months now. I'm so down I can't do it anymore. I didn't meet the financial threshold and they said money in bank didn't show I earned £18,600. I can't tell u the exact reason of refusal until I get documents back when my dad returns from Pakistan. But basically they said my part time job they weren't satisfied about the amont I was earning and the amount that was coming into my account.

Basically I have full time and part time job. They where happy with full time job but not satisfied with part time job.

:(
Did you pay a solicitor to handle your application and documents and still got refused for such reasons?
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

i.need.help
Member of Standing

Post by i.need.help » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:11 pm

aysha1996 wrote:one more thing my mum says I am the sponsor not my dad so what has he got to do with it his status should not be in question only mine but at least he DOES have a British passport
Did you write your dad's British Passport number in Appendix 2? There's a question which asks for it, if you're living with other occupants. In your case, your parents. Question 2.7.
TIMELINE

Spouse Visa (Entry Clearance) granted on 20-02-15
FLR-M (Extension) granted on 24-08-17
ILR (SET-M) not due until 2020

Views and opinions provided by myself, should not be relied upon as professional advice.

mutibali

Post by mutibali » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:26 pm

i.need.help wrote:
mutibali wrote:Biometrics at Mirpur: 12/03/2015
BHC Islambad received email: 18/03/2015
Update request (no updates): 04/05/2015
" 'Pre assessment completed - Under process for further enquiries – checks' ": 18/05/2015
"Referred to another authority for enquiries or a final decision.": 02/06/2015
"Application has been processed and it should
be with you in the next few days": 05/06/2015
Processed Email: 08/06/2015
RFC and Collected...... 10/06/2015

Visa refused!!!

I'm so stressed out and upset, I don't know what to do. Solicitor said no point appealing and to do fresh application. Will have to wait another six months now. I'm so down I can't do it anymore. I didn't meet the financial threshold and they said money in bank didn't show I earned £18,600. I can't tell u the exact reason of refusal until I get documents back when my dad returns from Pakistan. But basically they said my part time job they weren't satisfied about the amont I was earning and the amount that was coming into my account.

Basically I have full time and part time job. They where happy with full time job but not satisfied with part time job.

:(
Did you pay a solicitor to handle your application and documents and still got refused for such reasons?
No I didn't pay a solicitor to handle the application.

Carlines
Newly Registered

Post by Carlines » Wed Jun 10, 2015 12:58 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
Carlines wrote:Wenever i send them email they we can't c any update or the information u provided is wrong. And dnt tell anything.
Just wanted to confirm what you posted ... do they always say no updates yet or is it always the information you have provided is wrong.

Just wanted to make sure as a few people have had their files lost. So if you have received an update at anytime then the likelihood is less that it's misplaced
In Shaa Allah Will do dua at jumma namaz for everyone
Hopefully you will hear back very soon
Hello sajjaduk, I received email today saying that 'Initial pre assessment completed. Application is in Entry Clearance
Officer’s queue for further assessment and checks' now hope they tell anything soon IN SHAA ALLAH

Carlines
Newly Registered

Post by Carlines » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:02 pm

lilstar2015 wrote:
Carlines wrote:I have made my application biometric 25/03/2015
And i have got still no update, i sent them email and they say we can't see any update on ur application. Has any1 with same date as mine heard any news about their application ?
hi
yes i submitted on the 25/3/15 from mirpur. but still no answer. i have emailed them twice for update but got respense of not yet assessed. this is our 11week going now. how about you have you requested an update yet.
I received email today saying 'Initial pre assessment completed. Application is in Entry Clearance
Officer’s queue for further assessment and checks' IN SHAA ALLAH you wil hear anything soon too

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:44 pm

Carlines wrote:
sajjaduk wrote:
Carlines wrote:Wenever i send them email they we can't c any update or the information u provided is wrong. And dnt tell anything.
Just wanted to confirm what you posted ... do they always say no updates yet or is it always the information you have provided is wrong.

Just wanted to make sure as a few people have had their files lost. So if you have received an update at anytime then the likelihood is less that it's misplaced
In Shaa Allah Will do dua at jumma namaz for everyone
Hopefully you will hear back very soon
Hello sajjaduk, I received email today saying that 'Initial pre assessment completed. Application is in Entry Clearance
Officer’s queue for further assessment and checks' now hope they tell anything soon IN SHAA ALLAH
In Shaa Allah hope you hear positive news soon
Thanks for updating atleast we know that their roughly working between last week of March and beginning of April

asif_sharif
Member of Standing
United Kingdom

Post by asif_sharif » Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:56 pm

ARRRRGHHH COME ON COME COME ON !!!!

useless banchords could of at least send an email or text saying ur appilcation in next to be processed or some crap like that STUPID :evil: but noooo just leave people hanging with out a clue !!!
married 21/02/2014
21/04/15 DOCUMENTS submitted
22/04/15 reaches BHC islamabad
REFUSED 10/07/2015
appeal 31/07/2015
payment 14th August
review deadline 24th December 2015
COURT DATE 18TH JANUARY 2017
entry allowed
wife arriving 29th April 2017

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:15 pm

asif_sharif wrote:ARRRRGHHH COME ON COME COME ON !!!!

useless banchords could of at least send an email or text saying ur appilcation in next to be processed or some crap like that STUPID :evil: but noooo just leave people hanging with out a clue !!!
Exactly and when you ask for an update they just reply no updates yet .....
Would have been much more convenient if they left it as it was and applicants were able to track themselves like they used to be able to

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:22 pm

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE WON APPEAL BUT STILL NOT HAD A CALL LETTER

I was reading through another forum and someone who had been waiting months for a call letter was able to get a call and email letter to send back passport ...

Thought it may be a good idea to post their post on here for others to use if their in a similar situation. .. remember this is only for people who have won appeal or decision overturned and have not had a call letter.
Call letter finally got
@Ady n all,
those who are long waiting for call letters after overturned decision or win appeal send your winning court letter with a covering letter to mention about your case on this fax number 0512012071. I struggle really hard to find out this number, this number is not available on any BHC website I have got it after a call in BHC after long arguments....
Hope is the best........thank you very very much for those who wishes me for got call letter.......
Bye
Source of the above is embassy finder forum united kingdom

March2015

Post by March2015 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:24 pm

Sajjad, are you able to private message me please?

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:47 pm

March2015 wrote:Sajjad, are you able to private message me please?
Yes I have done

March2015

Post by March2015 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:49 pm

I am not able to reply back :(

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:51 pm

March2015 wrote:
I think that may be due to you being a fairly new user
If I'm correct once you've reached about 50 to 100 posts then PM starts to work
I will try add you to friends then it may allow you to

March2015

Post by March2015 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:22 pm

sajjaduk wrote:
March2015 wrote:
I think that may be due to you being a fairly new user
If I'm correct once you've reached about 50 to 100 posts then PM starts to work
I will try add you to friends then it may allow you to
Hi

You need to go to board preferences and select yes to allow users to send private messages. It's say you have disabled message receipts.

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:24 pm

@match2015 done

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:30 pm

Submitted my documents at the end of April/start of May and expect a reply by end of July or start of August.

March2015

Post by March2015 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:41 pm

sajjaduk wrote:@match2015 done

Please check

aprboom

Post by aprboom » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:47 pm

I wouldn't recommend switching employer halfway as this causes issues and mostly leads to refusal... in normal circumstances what people do if they change employer before application is show atleast 2 months wage slips with new employer and provide a p60 which has to show you was earning the threshold 18,600 for the previous 12 months. They then base the calculations overall.
If you do decide on changing employment do not do it once application is submitted...

In relation to employer contact number it would be best to provide any number where someone can verify your employment as the ECO may or will call to verify and if he/she is unable this would lead to rejection.

So it may be a good idea to have a chat with your HR department and ask them who would be best contact ... I would personally think it's HR as they would normally deal with Payroll and employment contact but manager is a good idea also[/quote]

To be honest I don't want to either and I'm praying to Allah that current employer somehow survives few more months, not only just for my sake but for rest of the staff.

I'm now around 8 weeks from applying the case and hopefully things will work out in my favour.

Sure, I will first speak to my Manager and see what he suggests.

I was about to go and pray Zuhr namaz, rest assured you and every member of this group will be in my prayers

Brother, May Allah shower his countless blessings upon you nad your family, you are a great pillar of strenght[/quote]

Dear Sajjaduk,

Please can you help me with the following;

- I intend to submit the case online by 1st week of August InshaAllah, what date you suggest shall I use for when my wife wishes to travel to UK? Does it have any bearing if I use a later date?

- I meet the £18,600 earnings threshold from my main job however, I may be doing some p/t weekend work for next couple of months and the funds will be transferred to the same bank account. Would I have to send payslips for my p/t job?

- I commuicate my with wife through Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, Email - how many screenshots a week do you suggest I should attach with supporting evidence?

- My wife had her TB test done last month which shows my current UK address however, I will be moving in to a new address next month which will show on my last 2 bank statement/payslips - do you think it can be an issue?

Thank you for helping me out

sajjaduk
United Kingdom

Post by sajjaduk » Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:57 pm

@APRBOOM

- I intend to submit the case online by 1st week of August InshaAllah, what date you suggest shall I use for when my wife wishes to travel to UK? Does it have any bearing if I use a later date?

YES so put a date after 12 weeks

- I meet the £18,600 earnings threshold from my main job however, I may be doing some p/t weekend work for next couple of months and the funds will be transferred to the same bank account. Would I have to send payslips for my p/t job? 

Yes it would be best that you do as this is evidence

- I commuicate my with wife through Skype, Viber, Whatsapp, Email - how many screenshots a week do you suggest I should attach with supporting evidence? 

1 to 2 log pages for every 2 months is recommended
If it's not been long since marriage and your applying after a few months then like a log for every few days

My wife had her TB test done last month which shows my current UK address however, I will be moving in to a new address next month which will show on my last 2 bank statement/payslips - do you think it can be an issue? 

There shouldn't be any issue just mention it in the cover letter
But I will check look up on it and confirm

Hamza Amjad

Post by Hamza Amjad » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:31 pm

anyone who submit his/her case in mirpur on 30march bkz its nearly end of 11th week and i track it and they said yet to be assessed by eco / :/
1st Application : 30/03/2015
Application REFUSED : 18/06/2015
APPEAL SUBMIT : 06/07/2015
COURT DATE : 21/06/2016
2nd Application
Using Priority service
online application submit on 22/07/2016
biomatric on : 25/07/2016
VISA ISSUED ALLHAMDULLILAH :)

adnan111
Member of Standing

Post by adnan111 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 5:36 pm

On their website it says that more than 80% of the settlement visas are issued in 60 days, which makes it about 9 weeks.

tiger90210

Post by tiger90210 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:57 pm

Aprbpoom

Tb add makes no difference

stillwaiting123
Diamond Member

Post by stillwaiting123 » Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:15 pm

hi guys thought id post after ages..any news on any appeals? :shock: and if so what are the waiting times like at the moment?, i know someone who appealed because they didn't believe the marriage was real and she won her appeal and hubby had visa stamped within 10 weeks :!: ..hope everyone is receiving the news they want as i'm going crazy even though I've been back from Pakistan 1 month ago :? ...2 years 3 months and counting..... :roll:
1st App:10.06.14-Refused 21.11.14
2nd App:04.02.15-Refused 22.04.15

Appealed:19.05.15-Review Deadline:27.10.15
Court Date:02.09.16

3rd App:
Bio:29.04.16 (priority)
HO enquiry:16.05.16
Processed:17.05.16
Call:20.05.16
Collected:23.05.16
Alhamdulilah