ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

chances of success .. flr o application.

General UK immigration & work permits; don't post job search or family related topics!

Please use this section of the board if there is no specific section for your query.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

rogerf
Newly Registered

chances of success .. flr o application.

Post by rogerf » Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:04 pm

hi all,

wanted to know, if the home office issues visas on application made on the basis of family/private life (flr o)
i have applied in feb-2015.
i have been in the UK for 9 years. i made flr o application within 28 days of the letter from upper tribunals refused my appeal.
any chance of success ? and if not ,, why home office do not issue visa..
please explain ..
rog.

Zee ali
Diamond Member

Re: chances of success .. flr o application.

Post by Zee ali » Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:34 pm

rogerf wrote:hi all,

wanted to know, if the home office issues visas on application made on the basis of family/private life (flr o)
i have been in the UK for 9 years. i made flr o application within 28 days of the letter from upper tribunals refused my appeal.
please explain ..
rog.
First of all u applied on wrong form. Correct form on basis of family and private life is flr fp. I am surprised that they didn't send u flr fp form to fill.

Did u receive and enroll biometric?

Why HO do not issue visa ? Answer is they dont want us to be here thats why even they refuse u if u full fill private life requirement but only remedy is to go to court and get visa from there.

In your case u r not full filling any requirement of paragraph 276 ade except 1. And i think everybody claimed to be fall under this .

Spend less than 20 years in the UK and no ties back home.

Very very hard to prove as they say u r here only for 9 years and u spent most of your life in your country so u can adopt the life again if u go back

what is 276ade?

U must need to meet 1 criteria to satisfy the 276 ade requirement.

1. You r under 18 years of age and spend 7 years continuous in UK and it is not reasonable for u to go back.

2. You r age between 18 to 25 and spend half of your life in UK.

3. U spend 20 years in UK

4. U spend less than 20 years in UK and no ties back home what so ever.
I am not an immigration adviser
Any views expressed are my own opinion and should not be considered as legal advice
No liability is accepted for the content and for the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information provided

rogerf
Newly Registered

Re: chances of success .. flr o application.

Post by rogerf » Thu Jun 11, 2015 1:26 pm

Zee ali wrote:
rogerf wrote:hi all,

please explain ..
rog.
First of all u applied on wrong form. Correct form on basis of family and private life is flr fp. I am surprised that they didn't send u flr fp form to fill. flr(o) was suggested by many solicitors as none of us hold ilr or british passport

Did u receive and enroll biometric? yes, i am going to attend post office next week.

Why HO do not issue visa ? Answer is they dont want us to be here thats why even they refuse u if u full fill private life requirement but only remedy is to go to court and get visa from there. how can I go to the court ? ,i heard HO dont give in country appeal right. i dont want to be in the limbo situation where i can't appeal and can't leave the uk.

In your case u r not full filling any requirement of paragraph 276 ade except 1. And i think everybody claimed to be fall under this .

Spend less than 20 years in the UK and no ties back home.

Very very hard to prove as they say u r here only for 9 years and u spent most of your life in your country so u can adopt the life again if u go back

what is 276ade?

U must need to meet 1 criteria to satisfy the 276 ade requirement.

1. You r under 18 years of age and spend 7 years continuous in UK and it is not reasonable for u to go back.

2. You r age between 18 to 25 and spend half of your life in UK.

3. U spend 20 years in UK

4. U spend less than 20 years in UK and no ties back home what so ever.