ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

Biometrics invitation letter delayed

A section for posts relating to applications for Naturalisation or Registration as a British Citizen. Naturalisation

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2

usman81

Biometrics invitation letter delayed

Post by usman81 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 4:28 pm

Is anyone who applied mid or end of april still waiting for his/her biometrics invitaion letter? It seems that HO can't handle the situation as many appear to have not received it yet.

I emailed them at nationalitybiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk 10 days ago but no reply. Any other option i could try?

Thank you
I am no one only GOD knows the best

usman81

Re: Biometrics invitation letter delayed

Post by usman81 » Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:23 pm

UPDATE I phoned them again and first time without any questions advisor admitted that I should have received biometric invitation letter by now for case submitted on april 20. He referred this again to HO caseworker team to call me within next 2 working days. I told him first reference was entered last tuesday to be followed up by call from HO in next 3 working days but never received any.

Utterly mismanaged department and worst service for that much of a fee!

ash1111
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ash1111 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:32 pm

Hi, I have submitted an application on 05/05/2015 but still no acknowledgement letter neither bio metric, I am going on holiday that's the worry so I rang them they said just wait and gave the same email address to email but no reply. Usman can you please update, has some body rang you? what they said? etc.

Thanks

usman81

Post by usman81 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:38 pm

No biometrics, no call yet and i don't expect them to call me either.

Seena

Post by Seena » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:46 pm

I applied on 31st March 2015 and received only an acknowledgement letter. I rang HO the other day and the lady told me that she can't help as 6 months processing time is not over yet, anyway she took my details that someone will call you in 3 working days. Lets see what happens next... but so far no call

sak20099
- thin ice -

Post by sak20099 » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:14 pm

Yes the trend is very inconsistent some people receive biometric letters before than others even they applied later.

usman81

Post by usman81 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 12:42 pm

Gents - just received biometric invitation letter finally. It reads 15 working days so i was never sent first letter otherwise they would have given 10 working days.

tulip11

Post by tulip11 » Fri Jun 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Seena wrote:I applied on 31st March 2015 and received only an acknowledgement letter. I rang HO the other day and the lady told me that she can't help as 6 months processing time is not over yet, anyway she took my details that someone will call you in 3 working days. Lets see what happens next... but so far no call
when did HO receive your application if it is received by them before 6th april then you wont get the biometric letter.

ash1111
Newly Registered
Pakistan

Post by ash1111 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:39 pm

Hi ya just an update after reading usman post i emailed home office about bio metric letter on nationalitybiometrics@homeoffice.gsi.gov.uk they called me next day and said the payment just being cleared from the bank and I replied I payed it through banker's draft which means guranteed payment he said accounts department just cleared it now he is sending me the bio metrics letter and I received it today, just for an update for other. Thanks

usman81

Post by usman81 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 9:28 pm

@ash111, glad to hear it is moving forward for you. So they bothered to call you surprised me. good luck