ESC

Click the "allow" button if you want to receive important news and updates from immigrationboards.com

Immigrationboards.com: Immigration, work visa and work permit discussion board

Welcome to immigrationboards.com!

Login Register Do not show

ILR SetO section 12L help reruired

Archived UK Tier 1 (General) points system forum. This route no longer exists.

Moderators: Casa, Amber, archigabe, batleykhan, ca.funke, ChetanOjha, EUsmileWEallsmile, JAJ, John, Obie, push, geriatrix, vinny, CR001, zimba, meself2, Administrator

sandyjhs
Newly Registered

ILR SetO section 12L help reruired

Post by sandyjhs » Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:43 pm

I am due to apply for ILR under Tier1 General Migrant, in current form section 12L I am confused with one of the following:

Copied from Form:
12L Tier 1 (General) migrant
If you are applying for indefinite leave to remain on completing five years’ continuous stay in the
UK made up of leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant and leave as a highly skilled migrant, work
permit holder, innovator, self-employed lawyer or writer, composer or artist, in addition to the
relevant documents in 12A, you must provide the following documents:

1. Evidence specified in section 9A of this form - This is a checkbox and it is fine as I will be providing the details
2. For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents
showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules. - DO I HAVE TO MANDATORY SELECT THIS AND PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS BACK AGAIN WHICH I SUBMITTED AT THE INITIAL GRANT, WHICH IS LIKE 5 YEARS BACK.

PLEASE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED IN THIS CATEGORY KINDLY REPLY.

askhan
United Kingdom

Re: ILR SetO section 12L help reruired

Post by askhan » Thu Jun 11, 2015 2:23 pm

HI Mate

Tick the box and attach the previous approval letter, it contains all the points awarded before ILR.

Thanks
Kind Regard,
A.Khan
-------------------------

cs95tdg
Diamond Member

Post by cs95tdg » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:04 pm

sandyjhs wrote:2. For the period before you were granted leave as a Tier 1 (General) migrant, documents showing that you met the relevant requirements of the immigration rules. - DO I HAVE TO MANDATORY SELECT THIS AND PROVIDE ALL THE DOCUMENTS BACK AGAIN WHICH I SUBMITTED AT THE INITIAL GRANT, WHICH IS LIKE 5 YEARS BACK.

PLEASE WHO HAVE SUBMITTED IN THIS CATEGORY KINDLY REPLY.
If your 5 year residence period is entirely made up of leave to remain as a T1G Migrant, then this point does not apply to you & can be left un-selected.

It applies to people who have a 5 year residence period with LTR under different immigration categories. E.g WP/T2 etc... + T1G.

sandyjhs
Newly Registered

Post by sandyjhs » Thu Jun 11, 2015 3:28 pm

Thanks Guys !! Make sense.